Forums

Topic: (NA) Monster Hunter Tri online friends

Posts 2,781 to 2,800 of 4,036

SuperPeach

HolyMackerel wrote:

Yeah... interest is waning. The endgame in MH3 is not interesting, and it takes like 2 weeks to get to HR 51.

I was thinking that "low rank" is actually a really short part of the game, but they make such a big deal about HR 31. Makes no sense to me. And than after HR 51 there literally is nothing new anymore.

MHFU apparently lasts a heck of a lot longer than MH3, which doesn't make any sense if you think about it. :/ Hopefully MH3G/MH4/MH 3DS are better than MH3 for this.

Well actually I could keep on playing this forever and never get bored if I had more people, it's the chats and goofing off I miss (You don't get that with randoms...) All I have to say is I wish I could get those 8 week of Monster hunter back. 5 weeks of it I didn't have a wii to play with and the other 3 were when I was internetless. That's my only complaint, this game seriously was the best time I ever had.

I wonder how chat work or will work for PSP and 3DS.

SuperPeach

JayArr

@Peach - I'm sorry you can't play all day with your friends anymore. Though, you know you can always play after dinner.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think there is any On-lIne play with the upcoming PSP Monster Hunter 3. O.o

[insert 25 Cents here to play]

SuperPeach

@JayArr Yeah I know, last night I was just thinking about all the fun we used to have and I got all nostalgic and sad. I didn't say I was going to just stop playing though, as long as someone is on I'll still come.

Also, REALLY!? A Monster Hunter without online is just wrong.

SuperPeach

Splat

Tech101 wrote:

@Splat Nice run there at the end free hunt ftw! Also funny comment I'm still laughing at that one.

OK so I'm a switch axe noob! ! How does this weapon work it seems pretty fast for the amount of power it has. First time using it tonight!!

Two birds with one stone. Rathian is my nemesis lol it was nice to take her and Peco down in one run with only three people and I didn't faint.

As for the switch axe I have one and have upgraded it 3 or 4 times and it's my strongest weapon but have only used it once and that was offline, I need to test it out more.

I have started to use the Laggy sword alot and I really like it, it's not real strong but it swings fast and I can get in some good hit's stick and move stick and move haha, I want to upgrade it but I need to hunt High Laggy to do so. :-

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

Joeynator3000

...Anyone online tonight?
EDIT: ...That answers that then. >_> sighs

Edited on by Joeynator3000

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

HolyMackerel

@JayArr @SuperPeach None of the Monster Hunter Portables have online play. They only have ad-hoc wireless play. MHP3 will probably be the same.

The console Monster Hunters (MH1, MH2, MHG, MH3) are the ones with online.

On the 3DS, pictochat would work. It's used in Clubhouse Games and Phantasy Star Zero and it works really well. In fact it's more interesting than text chat haha.

Edited on by HolyMackerel

HolyMackerel

SuperPeach

@HMack I never knew that.
@Supersonic yes go out to a store snatch a copy off the shelf and buy it right away. If that store doesn't have it find another and repeat the process.

Anyway, I will be on in the afternoon.

Edited on by SuperPeach

SuperPeach

triforceofcourage

splat, ill be on at about 9:00 EST if you can meet me then.

monster hunter tri: name: hakota HR 140+ / flipy HR 1 On: every other dayish.
Current games: MHT, Kirbys Epic Yarn, SMG2, SSFIV.
3DS friend code: 3823 - 8517 - 3969
Wishlist: OoT3D, Mariokart3D, Kid icarus 3D, LoZ Skyward sword, and (in my imagination) Monster Hunter 3D.

Splat

@Supersonic84 - Yes

@triforceofcourage - Blah sorry I should have checked the site, I got on last night but it was later... I had the worst time with randoms last night I can't tell you how many rooms I went in were no one would pick a quest or kept changing their minds JUST PICK SOMETHING!!!

I hit HR 35 last night and got my full Peco + set which is good since I hated the Great Jaggi + set, thinking maybe Rath next?

Edited on by Splat

Splat

Have to do a few things offline first but will be on about 4:00 CT.

Spoony_Tech

Splat and I are on if anyone wants to join!!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

HolyMackerel

@Tech101 I'll go on, but I'm going out soon so I won't be able to play for long!

HolyMackerel

Spoony_Tech

HolyMackerel wrote:

@Tech101 I'll go on, but I'm going out soon so I won't be able to play for long!

Dang dang dang dang dang dang I missed revas!!! Oh did I say DANG!

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

Nice hunts splat! Your getting good no deaths and you will be ready for your next urgent when the time comes.

MERG said:

HolyMackerel

Tech101 wrote:

HolyMackerel wrote:

Dang dang dang dang dang dang I missed revas!!! Oh did I say DANG!

XD I didn't know I had such an effect on people.

Well it was nice messaging you a couple of times LOL. Maybe we can hunt another time soon.

HolyMackerel

SuperPeach

I'll be on this afternoon again probably.

SuperPeach

triforceofcourage

im going on now 8:00. hope to see some people.

monster hunter tri: name: hakota HR 140+ / flipy HR 1 On: every other dayish.
Current games: MHT, Kirbys Epic Yarn, SMG2, SSFIV.
3DS friend code: 3823 - 8517 - 3969
Wishlist: OoT3D, Mariokart3D, Kid icarus 3D, LoZ Skyward sword, and (in my imagination) Monster Hunter 3D.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.