Forums

Topic: (NA) Monster Hunter Tri online friends

Posts 2,741 to 2,760 of 4,036

JayArr

Epic wrote:

SUGGESTION: NEVER TOUCH THE DRAGONATOR UNLESS YOU KNOW THE EXACT MOMENT TO USE IT.

Wise words.

@Splat - I am down to help you out. I'll be on same time as last night around 5pm EST. Then it's on to High Rank!

@Epic - You have to be at least HR27 to the Urgent quest. In this version there is a Final Showdown and you can kill/carve him up. You did the Event for low HR that is Repel only.

[insert 25 Cents here to play]

SuperPeach

Gah! I really want to go on but atm I can't. Don't know if I can later.

I especially want to help with Jhen.

Edited on by SuperPeach

SuperPeach

Splat

JayArr wrote:

@Splat - I am down to help you out. I'll be on same time as last night around 5pm EST. Then it's on to High Rank!

Thanks! If you get a chance post when you are going on other wise I will just look for you (and any one else that wants to help) around then.

@SuperPeach - Hope you can get on only hunted with you once.

P.S. I have never hunted Jhen so I will more then likely be running around screaming like a little girl...

Should I bring traps?

Edited on by Splat

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

Spoony_Tech

@Splat You are in for a real treat fighting Jhen. He is different then anything you fought up to this point. He is not trapable and half the fight will be fought on a ship. The second part on land. Either way you just might want to cannon ball him to death and use ballista on your first try. Don't hit anything on the ship unless instructed otherwise you will miss chances to damage or stun Jhen! Bring lots of potions as usual and that's pretty much all You will need! Also with low rank weapons it will not hurt jhen as much then using what the ship provides!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Splat

In other words I'm going to die...

I'm going to try and find some stuff on You Tube see what I'm getting in to.

Spoony_Tech

Splat wrote:

In other words I'm going to die...

I'm going to try and find some stuff on You Tube see what I'm getting in to.

Don't do that it ruins the total experience for You. Besides it gives your team mates a good laugh when you DIE!!!!!!!!!!
Seriously though he is not that hard and very fun the first 20 times or so then it gets way to repetitive.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Epic

ON in few secs.

PSN: Epic-ZX

SuperPeach

Might be on in a few minutes. Maybe... :/

SuperPeach

HolyMackerel

Doooon't look up monsters before you fight them. The most fun you'll get playing MH3 is discovering new monsters and learning about them.

Well, apart from goofing off with us NLers, that is.

Anyone gonna be on later? I might be on in a couple hours. @Peach Is your Wii's connection working?

HolyMackerel

SuperPeach

@HMack Yep it seems to be working. Yesterday it died for no apparent reason and it was dead for 6 hours.

I'll be on soon, watching a movie atm.
EDIT: just tested it, it's working but extremely sloooooow. D:

Edited on by SuperPeach

SuperPeach

JayArr

I'll be on in 2 hours. You staying up late Revas?

Splat

Will be on around 4:00 CT.

SuperPeach

Bleh, I'm not into this movie. Getting on now.

SuperPeach

triforceofcourage

hey splat ill try to find you going on i a few min.

monster hunter tri: name: hakota HR 140+ / flipy HR 1 On: every other dayish.
Current games: MHT, Kirbys Epic Yarn, SMG2, SSFIV.
3DS friend code: 3823 - 8517 - 3969
Wishlist: OoT3D, Mariokart3D, Kid icarus 3D, LoZ Skyward sword, and (in my imagination) Monster Hunter 3D.

JayArr

Divine Exodus Failage!
Ian Sleep Bomb Insanity!
Two Monsters Stuck in the Same Trap!

Tonight was pretty crazy.

Splat

@JayArr @HolyMackerel @SuperPeach - Thanks for the much needed help, I felt more like a noob today then the first time I played online lol. I had to just watch you hunt high Rathian one hit and I was toast, will work on better armor ASAP it sucks that the armor I worked so hard on is now trash...

@triforceofcourage - Sorry about today it was just bad timing I for sure want to hunt with you some time, and I don't have a keyboard as of now so it takes me a little bit to send a message going to get one ASAP.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.