Forums

Topic: (NA) Monster Hunter Tri online friends

Posts 2,601 to 2,620 of 4,036

Lyla

well idk i have a random schedule now i live with my aunt(have for a few years) and she broke her leg in a car accident so its hard to say the next time ill be on but it will be late at night prolly

HR 51 favorite weapons LS and I HAVE THE ALA HAMMER NOW I like cutting tails^^ using Jhen LS. I hate offline it is so lonely>< ID is U3R7K3

SuperPeach

Well actually, it's my router that isn't working. I plug in the router and the internet just doesn't work at all, not for my computer, wii, or DSi. When the router is not plugged in the internet is near perfect. I did have a problem with my internet in general where for so reason it just kept dropping out practically every 5 mins, that's what they were working on yesterday. At the time the router was working but since the net kept dropping out I kept getting kicked off in MH. Now the router in just not working, I'm not sure what the problem is at all....

Edited on by SuperPeach

SuperPeach

JayArr

HolyMackerel wrote:

I don't really have anything left to do in the game... :x

I challenge you to collect the following weapons:

Gigas Crusher (SnS)
Blade of Talos (GS)
Allurring Lotus (Hammer)
Black Harvest (Swax)
Diablos Spear (Lance)

You have been challenged.

[insert 25 Cents here to play]

HolyMackerel

@J I accept! D:<

Um, this is gonna take forever isn't it?

So who's gonna be on later?

@SP It's too bad you can't connect your Wii directly to your internet line. Hmm, maybe it's time you got a new router... It sounds like it's busted.

Edited on by HolyMackerel

HolyMackerel

Spoony_Tech

@H-Mac wow you've change! =-O

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

JayArr

@H.Mack - Forever no. But it will keep you busy for a bit. Those are all sweet weapons, IMO, that rarely get used. People that use those are so ****ing pro.

I will be on around 4:30 - 5pm today. I need 5 Lagia Saphires. D: So if anyone wants to do Sea of Dragons, 6 Star, it would be awesome.

HolyMackerel

@Tech LOL so have you several times. At least I'm still wearing a beanie.

Going on today?

@J I need Lagia Sapphires and kills so I'm up for it if I'm awake. Also how's Halo Reach? lol

HolyMackerel

Spoony_Tech

Probably not till late tonight like around 11 or so. Might be on tomorrow at around 2pm though.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

JayArr

@Revas - Sweet I'll get on as soon as get home. Hopefully you're there.

Haha, I haven't played my Xbox in 18 months. No Halo is going to change that either. That was just some random post.

HolyMackerel

@J Figured. BTW craap (as that Subtle guy likes to say) I didn't realise Black Harvest is an Alatreon weapon. Now I'm gonna have to grind some boss runs for Skypiercers and an Azure.

The other weapons shouldn't be too hard to get. I already made Blade of Talos once, but reset aftcr because it was by mistake.

EDIT: Ah sorry Jay, it's late and I really need to hit the sack. Maybe tomorrow?

HolyMackerel

Joeynator3000

I'm actually trying to get the Gigas Crusher, lol. It's sharpness level isn't that high huh?

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Epic

Someone have got some tips to fight a Barioth offline?

Edited on by Epic

PSN: Epic-ZX

JayArr

@Epic - Fire+Traps+more stuff to make Traps. Don't get hit and hit it until it dies.

@Revas - No sweat. I understand the need for sleep. I'm game anyday. If not hopefully I can catch you this weekend.

SMEXIZELDAMAN

JAY ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

Epic

JayArr wrote:

@Epic Don't get hit and hit it until it dies..

@JayArr THATS THE BIG PROBLEM. Im hitting him with all the fire bullets I have but he is to fast.

PSN: Epic-ZX

longtimegamer

@Epic: Are you trying to take out the spikes on its arms/wings? That helps when we fight it online. I dont think it covers ground as fast then.
Maybe you can trap it and wail on those spikes right away. That should make it easier. (Using rapid fire shot wouldn't hurt either.) I dont believe I've fought him offline yet, just on.

@Tech: Sorry..but I was lying down or sleeping when you sent me that message this morning. I was keeping an eye out for a message about you going online. I'm not sure if I'll hunt tonight...but maybe tomorrow afternoon if not. (I've been meaning to start a single player game of DS: Extraction, but havent got around to it.)

Edited on by longtimegamer

3ds fc: 1247-0003-1095
MK Fc: 2793- 3370-8506
Wii Fc: 7382-7314-0404-2194
Fiance Wendy's MK FC:(Same system) 4854-9224-0913
Uno FC: 1849-3080-8612
Overturn FC: 3266-3672-0977
Animal Crossing CF FC: 3094-5964-6068 Name: LTGamer, town: Wiitopia.

"NO SOU...

Spoony_Tech

Epic wrote:

JayArr wrote:

@Epic Don't get hit and hit it until it dies..

@JayArr THATS THE BIG PROBLEM. Im hitting him with all the fire bullets I have but he is to fast.

Unless your dead set on beating every monster before facing ceadus(the final boss)you don't have to beat barioth yet. I didn't beat him or agnakator till I was uber strong.

Its OK ltg. But you left me stuck playing with Joey all by myself.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

Joeynator3000

....And you had a problem with that? lol

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

HolyMackerel

@Epic Bowgun is frankly the worst weapon you could use to solo Barioth. Even I used another weapon against him offline, I think SnS or GS. If you insist on using it though, you're in for a long, tough ride. Use a non-folding bowgun which can load many fire and normal/pierce shots, crag and clust can help too. It needs to have low recoil and ideally low reload. Don't use rapid fire. Ideally you'd have a shield too in case you can't get away fast enough. I don't even know if such a bowgun combination exists, especially in low rank. Evade whenever you think he's going to attack, even if he doesn't. You need to be extremely cautious. Any time you need to put your bowgun away to quaff a potion is a time when you're in danger. If you trap him, that's a good time to bring out WyvernFire although you will only get 3 shots at him at best in the time that he's trapped.

@LTG Rapid fire shots are a really bad idea against Barioth, particularly for offline. You're stuck standing for 2 or 3 seconds after firing, and that's enough for him to jump behind you and charge you to pieces. Barioth is one of those times when you're better safe than sorry.

HolyMackerel

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.