Forums

Topic: (NA) Monster Hunter Tri online friends

Posts 2,241 to 2,260 of 4,036

Spoony_Tech

@SuperPeach Ouch that really sucks. I hope you can get that fixed soon. Remember when JayArr was mia for like a month for the same reason.
Anyways I've have been taking a break also since if I don't ill never get through other m and also been playing EO3.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

HolyMackerel

Yeah it's too bad there are no unsecured wifi networks nearby. Hope you get it fixed soon! It won't take 6 months lol.

HolyMackerel

Splat

Question.

When you go online do you just randomly hunt or do you set up a hunt like you are going to hunt for X Monster?

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

irken004

Splat wrote:

Question.

When you go online do you just randomly hunt or do you set up a hunt like you are going to hunt for X Monster?

If you open up your own room, you can set up special rules like low HR players only or hunt a specific monster. You can also join some rooms that hunt only one monster if you meet the room's other requirements.

Spoony_Tech

Hi splat! You can do both. There is a recruiting server to select which monster you want to hunt or go to an open server and find a city of people to hunt with. The latter is more random as its up to the people in that city to decided what to fight. You might just want to start out on the rookie server and hunt with people with like ranks as yours or find us and hunt with us. That would be better by will make it to easy for you to rank up. I had most of my fun failing quest early on because it was a whole lot harder in the beginning when everyone was like rank 0. Makes You have to study and learn the monsters movements to succeeded.

One last thing you have to have beaten the monster before You yourself can make a city for it.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Splat

Thanks for the info guys.

HolyMackerel

Yeah, I really suggest playing in the rookie server while you can. Somehow the crowd there is good and you don't get upstart high rankers ruining your fun.

HolyMackerel

JayArr

Rookie server is great. It's like being a kid. Everything feels new and wonderful and even a little scary. There is innocence about the world. You go through growing pains and learn so much. You laugh and cry and the experience adds depth to your life. Then the High Rank is like adulthood. You grow a little jaded to the world. There are a-holes everywhere. There is a lot less play and a lot more work. Life is tough and competitive......

....or something like that.

[insert 25 Cents here to play]

Spoony_Tech

JayArr wrote:

Rookie server is great. It's like being a kid. Everything feels new and wonderful and even a little scary. There is innocence about the world. You go through growing pains and learn so much. You laugh and cry and the experience adds depth to your life. Then the High Rank is like adulthood. You grow a little jaded to the world. There are a-holes everywhere. There is a lot less play and a lot more work. Life is tough and competitive......

....or something like that.

Couldn't have said it better myself!

MERG said:

Joeynator3000

Tech101 wrote:

Hi splat! You can do both. There is a recruiting server to select which monster you want to hunt or go to an open server and find a city of people to hunt with. The latter is more random as its up to the people in that city to decided what to fight. You might just want to start out on the rookie server and hunt with people with like ranks as yours or find us and hunt with us. That would be better by will make it to easy for you to rank up. I had most of my fun failing quest early on because it was a whole lot harder in the beginning when everyone was like rank 0. Makes You have to study and learn the monsters movements to succeeded.

One last thing you have to have beaten the monster before You yourself can make a city for it.

Good to know that you have to defeat the monster online as well.

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

JayArr

Going on now..........[coughSZMcough]

Hopefully see someone there.

Splat

Having trouble with Giant Jaggi which sucks cus I know there are going to be alot harder things then him but his dang little helpers make him hard to take down.

I knocked out all the 1 star quests and wil be starting 2 star quests later on, this game is very time time consuming and I have not even went online yet.

Being under water is cool but takes some getting used to at least for me it did, I still feel better on land as of now...

Spoony_Tech

Hey after over 500 hundred hours I still hate the water! Oh and cats!

MERG said:

Joeynator3000

lol, Great Jaggi, loved how the first time I died against him like, ten bazillion times. As of now offline I can easily kill him in seconds. xD
And yes, time consuming, lots...I easily lose track of time sometimes.

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

JayArr

@Splat - Quit using Sword and Shield and the monsters get easier. It takes some getting used to but it's worth it.

Splat

BellGoRiiing wrote:

lol, Great Jaggi, loved how the first time I died against him like, ten bazillion times. As of now offline I can easily kill him in seconds. xD
And yes, time consuming, lots...I easily lose track of time sometimes.

He was the first one to kill me I had not died up in till that point.

Subtle

This game makes the day go by quickly
Won't be on today, homework is killing me. Curse you Algebra 2!

Edited on by Subtle

Monster Hunter Tri:HR 70+
Name:Subtle
ID:EANA19

zionich

I've always enjoyed sword and shield best for some reason. Probably isnt the most effective though.

3DS FC : 4914-6709-6917
Xbox Live : Zionich
PS4: Zionich
Switch FC: SW-1208-7413-3716

SuperPeach

Good news it might be the internet provider's fault. Hopefully it's fixed soon!

Yeah I know "shut up you're spamming the thread!"

SuperPeach

Spoony_Tech

SuperPeach wrote:

Good news it might be the internet provider's fault. Hopefully it's fixed soon!

Yeah I know "shut up you're spamming the thread!"

Come on now we would never say that about you. Bell on the other hand now!!

MERG said:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.