Posts 1,921 to 1,940 of 4,036

Subtle

Arg I hate doing Ala with randoms. So picky, so snotty, so bleh >.<
Not one complete

Monster Hunter Tri:HR 70+
Name:Subtle
ID:EANA19

SuperPeach

Well I took a day off and now I feel like I missed out on a fun time. I'll be on tomorrow probably.

SuperPeach

HolyMackerel

GUYS.

JOE IS IN THE ARENA.

I WILL BE ON LATER.

HolyMackerel

SuperPeach

Really!? Arena Jho!! Awsome I have to do that later.

Also do you guys think I should try out a Classic Controller Pro sometime?

I'll be on this afternoon.

SuperPeach

Spoony_Tech

@SuperPeach Not if you have been playing this long with the Wii remote. It might mess you up!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Subtle

I`ll be on later to try out the arena.
@SP Yeah, if you`re doing fine with the Wiimote then stick with it.

Edited on by Subtle

Monster Hunter Tri:HR 70+
Name:Subtle
ID:EANA19

SMEXIZELDAMAN

I'm going on right nao

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

SuperPeach

Everybody left... anyway I got really bored and made a new alt. She's going to start her new life as a hunter tomorrow if I'm still bored.

SuperPeach

SuperPeach

If anybody's on I'll go on in about an hour, and if no one is on I'll go alt or play something else for a bit.

SuperPeach

Lyla

im sorry i havent been on in a while my aunt is on a no game rampage(i live with my aunt) so i cant get on for about a week or so when im able to get on ill have some real catching up to do i cant stand not playin MH3

HR 51 favorite weapons LS and I HAVE THE ALA HAMMER NOW I like cutting tails^^ using Jhen LS. I hate offline it is so lonely>< ID is U3R7K3

JayArr

It's so discouraging to spend 20-25 minutes on a quest for one Arena Coin.

[insert 25 Cents here to play]

SuperPeach

My net is giving me some trouble so I might be on a bit later.

SuperPeach

HolyMackerel

I need like 8 Joe coins or something, and I have none yet. Couldn't get on yesterday but I'll probably be on today later. Hope to see you guys on.

HolyMackerel

Spoony_Tech

Just curious. What's the times for the Joe run?

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

HolyMackerel

Wasn't it like 16:00 for S rank? It's actually 3 monsters though, not just Joe. Are you going on now Chris?

HolyMackerel

Spoony_Tech

Sure give me 15 mins.

MERG said:

Spoony_Tech

I don't see Joe in the arena? Am I missing something?
Edit thanks for showing me the quest h-mac. Nice run we had but would have done better if I could have done the charge move with the long sword. Looks like they gave The gunners a good armament this time. Nice items choice for all.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

JayArr

My times haven't been that good.

Freaking randoms see Jho and freak out running around like dummies not even attacking. [shakes fist]

[insert 25 Cents here to play]

Spoony_Tech

Our first time wasn't that great either 24.20 but can see how it can be done faster!

MERG said:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.