Forums

Topic: (NA) Monster Hunter Tri online friends

Posts 1,861 to 1,880 of 4,036

Angaran

Any one getting on i'll be on soon

Angaran

SuperPeach

I still have work but I'll porbably be on in the afternoon.

(MHT has corrupted my way of thinking, whenever I say "after" I feel like I'm saying a bad word)

Edited on by SuperPeach

SuperPeach

SMEXIZELDAMAN

Omg SP you're such an after!
I will go on in a li'l bit. Hope some of you n00bs are there

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

SMEXIZELDAMAN

WARNING WARNING! ERRORS APPROACHING. I got kicked at least five times and did not complete one quest. I am staying far away from MH3 today

God loves you

Spoony_Tech

That sucks. The one time I get to play with you Guys and the servers suck. Sorry szm and jayarr I had to go anyways. Good luck to you.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

JayArr

I know what the hell was that? Someday you'll get that Shell SZM...someday. Also, I actually get to hunt with Chris for once and we get kicked to the gate over and over again. Lame.

Oh well back to Other M.

edit: Chris ninja'd me . It's cool man I got d/cd for real and gave up to. Good luck with your auto draft tonight. XD

Edited on by JayArr

[insert 25 Cents here to play]

Subtle

I`ll be on a little later doing a little solo hunting.
I want that Sharq Lance @.@

Monster Hunter Tri:HR 70+
Name:Subtle
ID:EANA19

SuperPeach

I'll probably be on tomorrow, I really want to do los for some new armor.

SuperPeach

Subtle

I hate misunderstandings . Hopfully we`re all good now. Sorry I left early SuperPeach. Funny how right after I left I got stung by a bee on my thumb D: It`s a sign o.o
Good thing it seems nothing happened ^^ My thumb, while a bit stiff, is perfectly ready for more monster hunting :3

SuperPeach

I'll be on soon-ish. Hopefully I can do some 6* double trouble for plates and seals. I need 6 los and 2 ian plates, but ian is a pain in butt and never gives me one, I've actually been trying to get it since the beginning of the game.

@Subtle ouch! How'd you get stung?

SuperPeach

Crazygamerfreak

I need a ton of Los stuff including the plate (can't do the high los) for a new sword and some better armor than Gobul. The group I joined had one person that kills us and it is so annoying getting just one plate. I also need some Barioth stuff but that can wait a little. I was easily at 5hp (if not lower) for both the Los and the Barioth but can anyone help me with los?

Me old Backloggery
Excitebike World Rally Friend Code: 3051 8498 5866
Goldeneye 007: 1244 - 1039 - 8836
Monster Hunter Tri: Name: Curt HR 150+
There are many consequences for the simpilest things we do.
Kicks are my...

SMEXIZELDAMAN

Ok wtf is up withthe servers? I got kicked twice again when trying to do an Urugaan run! /me enters nerd rage mode!!! >:{

God loves you

HolyMackerel

NERD RAGE!

I might be on in a few hours. Got a new TV series on DVD to watch, so I'll watch a few episodes. (Hopefully I won't be glued to the show the whole night.)

HolyMackerel

Subtle

@SP It was pretty funny actually, I was getting off of the car, and I felt something on my back, so I swat. As soon as I had swat it, my thumb started to burn, I saw it, and the bee stinger was right there, while the bee on the ground, struggling for survival. o.o
Anyway, won`t be on until a little a later today. I have some business to take care of.

Edited on by Subtle

HolyMackerel

@Subtle1 Ouch. :x Poor bee! And poor you too!

Hopefully those bugs (the disconnect bugs, but also the bee bugs) won't still be around today.

Also, going on now. Hope to see some of you guys on!

HolyMackerel

Joeynator3000

I might think about getting online for a little bit, Jhen is still going on right?

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Spoony_Tech

Yeah right jhens been gone for like 4 or 5 days. Whenever he comes its only for like 3 days.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.