Forums

Topic: (NA) Monster Hunter Tri online friends

Posts 181 to 200 of 4,036

Megumi_Sagano

Just like any other urgent quest offline, except its online and I THINK it unlocks the next level quests...

It's official, Megumi is now in love with crimsontadpoles and no one else....I mean, she still loves me and she's still one of my top waifus, but-...you know what just shut up.
YES I MAKE STUPID MISTAKES CONSTANTLY, LEAVE ME ALONE!!!
ZOMG YOUTUBE!!!
Attempting to revive this anime...

Twitter:

Chucko

BellGoRiiing wrote:

Just like any other urgent quest offline, except its online and I THINK it unlocks the next level quests...

Your right, bell. I know it`s right because I can`t unlock any more online quests till I hunt a barroth online.

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, would you kindly?

Megumi_Sagano

I plan on going online soon, seems like we have the same quest, lol.

It's official, Megumi is now in love with crimsontadpoles and no one else....I mean, she still loves me and she's still one of my top waifus, but-...you know what just shut up.
ZOMG YOUTUBE!!!

Twitter:

Chucko

I`ll post on this thread whenever I go online so you guys can friend me because the only NL user on my friend list is paupack elite, who is fun to play with btw.

Megumi_Sagano

Alright, lunch time, then I'll be online, lol.

ZOMG YOUTUBE!!!

Twitter:

Chucko

Meh I`ll be online late this afternoon. Got stuff to do, places to be, etc. Look for me then, bell.

HolyMackerel

I'll be on soon. I'll add you Bell if I see you. I'm also stuck at my urgent. I'm HR 17 and I can't get to 18 until it's done. And I'm definitely going to need a party of 4 for this one.

@Chucko I have a bunch of Monster Bone Ls but I can't remember what monster dropped them. Great Jaggi? It's gotta be a bigger one of course.

Let's play some Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate! Let me know who you are before you add me.
3DS Friend Code: 4098-3796-9042
× steam

Spoony_Tech

Have to work. Look for me online about 11 pm est.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

WHAT IS RETRO DOING??!!

Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Megumi_Sagano

Alright, I'm done...monster slaughtering time! xD
(someone help me with Barroth. T_T)

ZOMG YOUTUBE!!!

Twitter:

Megumi_Sagano

I'm online now and by myself in a city, so come find me now if you wanna help me take down a Barroth. After that I'm probably going to go after a R. Ludroth to gather materials for armor.

ZOMG YOUTUBE!!!

Twitter:

TwilightV

My ID has been added to my signature. If anyone wants to hunt with me, just search me. :3

TwilightV

irken004

I"m going online now, my code is in the chart on one of the other pages. Feel free to add me!

Spoony_Tech

Stuck here at work when all i want to do it play. This sucks!!! Will any of you be on-line 11pm est. tonight!

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

WHAT IS RETRO DOING??!!

Chucko

I`m getting online now, time to hunt!

HolyMackerel

@irken004 The chart's on the first page. I tried to make it accessible. Going online, and I'll try and add all of you.

Let's play some Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate! Let me know who you are before you add me.
3DS Friend Code: 4098-3796-9042
× steam

irken004

WOW I must be doing something wrong! I still haven't played on a quest online with ANYONE else yet!
Does someone want to post some simple instructions on how a MH online noob like myself can actually start playing with other people?

Spoony_Tech

Irken004: Just open up your on-line menu in the game and put in one of the ids from H-macs list on post 11. Wont let you send a message though if that person is in a quest.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

WHAT IS RETRO DOING??!!

irken004

Tech101 wrote:

Irken004: Just open up your on-line menu in the game and put in one of the ids from H-macs list on post 11. Wont let you send a message though if that person is in a quest.

I meant about playing with anyone online, not just friends. Every time I try to join someone's quest it says that my HR is too low or that they locked the quest from other players. No one even joins my quests when I start one!

Edited on by irken004

longtimegamer

Hey Irken. I should join ya. I haven't done online quest either. Maybe tonight if I get far enough. Not done with the 1 star quests.

3ds fc: 1247-0003-1095
MK Fc: 2793- 3370-8506
Wii Fc: 7382-7314-0404-2194
Fiance Wendy's MK FC:(Same system) 4854-9224-0913
Uno FC: 1849-3080-8612
Overturn FC: 3266-3672-0977
Animal Crossing CF FC: 3094-5964-6068 Name: LTGamer, town: Wiitopia.

"NO SOUP FOR YOU!" the Soup Nazi

irken004

longtimegamer wrote:

Hey Irken. I should join ya. I haven't done online quest either. Maybe tonight if I get far enough. Not done with the 1 star quests.

I'll be too busy tonight, but we definitely should play together sometime

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic