Online Gaming Forum

Topic: (NA) Monster Hunter Tri online friends

Showing 161 to 180 of 4,036

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

161. Posted:

Yeah I noticed, lol. And I got to finally complete my Jaggi armor set. XD
Still need to upgrade my sword though, not able to get the resources for it yet sadly. T_T

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

162. Posted:

Sounds like you put more time in the single player mode then me. My rank is only hr3. You will notice your rank go up a lot faster on-line. Completed 3 missions and went up 2 ranks.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech

Network ID SpoonyTech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

163. Posted:

I know, I usually deal with single player mode first since I'm new to the franchise...I forget which rank I am now...probably around 5. Anyways I plan on going back online soon, what's your ID?

P.S: For some odd reason I can't stop listening to Deviljho's music, lol.

Edited on by Xiao_Pai

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

164. Posted:

Mines in my sig see you soon. Give me another hour.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Network ID SpoonyTech

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

165. Posted:

Ah well, whatever...NE7HB5 is mine, I'll add ya.
I dunno how to add...did a search on your ID and says no players found...

Edited on by Xiao_Pai

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

166. Posted:

You have to be on-line. Im not yet but soon!

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Network ID SpoonyTech

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

167. Posted:

I don't know what the deal is, keeps telling me "not currently connected" when I try to send you a message...is it talking about you? o_0
Well, guess I'm gonna go do quests, find me guys.

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

168. Posted:

It's not letting me send a message to you or anything...so, kinda annoyed at that...if you can try and get to me. I'll be on here for a while.

AuthorMessage

JayArr

169. Posted:

So I finally figured out my Disconnect Woes(sorry TheMan). The phone jack not split with router needs a DSL filter. Whenever the phone or answering machine on that jack picks up it disconnects me. Unplugged when gaming, problem fixed.

@BellGoRing - Both you and the player you are trying to message have to be on-line in the game to send messages to each other.

@ H.Mack - Awhile after you left I landed in a city with 2 really sick LongSword users. We did 7 Rathian Hunt/Catch straight and my HR is up 13 now. :) One more and we can kill Lagi, with help hopefully. Also, I only need to do the Gobul Hunt and Catch Missions and my 2 Stars are done. :D

[insert 25 Cents here to play]

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

170. Posted:

BellGoRiiing: Took long enough to get to you but thanks for signing me as a friend. I think you have to be a higher rank to open more quests. That one we barely beat. I think we were all out of potions.

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Network ID SpoonyTech

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

171. Posted:

Yeah I just got to rank 8 and got the urgent quest. (the Barroth battle) Ugh...not Barroth again, I'll play more tomorrow. XD

AuthorMessage

HolyMackerel

172. Posted:

@BellGoRiiing You can't change your ID, it's a unique word that identifies you. I put up everyone's info on the first page (post 11) which might clear things up.

@JayArr That's great! :D I'm going to play some more offline in the meantime. I also still need to capture Barroth. I've tried that mission three times and failed now... We keep killing it. Anyway let's play again tomorrow and hopefully I'll get to HR 18! :)

@Tech101 A player or ID search will search every server and city. They just have to be online. You can't message people when they're in quests however.

@Chrono Cross Your ID is actually YWET71. ;) I found out in-game.

Edited on by HolyMackerel

× steam

3DS Friend Code: 4098-3796-9042

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

173. Posted:

Ok, I've heard somewhere before (when I was actually thinking the ID was my name, lol) that I could change the ID...so I guess I got confused...Telling me to change my name because Joey is so common, well too bad...its my real name. XD

I need sleep, going to bed soon and I'll be back online in the afternoon. :p

AuthorMessage

HolyMackerel

174. Posted:

@BellGoRiiing Tech101 wasn't telling you to change your name, he was telling you to change the settings so that you could see your ID instead of your name above your head. It's not necessary to do that though because it shows up in the status screen next to your name. And it's in really big text so you can't misread it either. :)

× steam

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

175. Posted:

H-Mac: Thanks! Sucks you cant message someone in a quest. You could wait up to 50 mins just to message them and still might miss them if they take another quest. When are you on? I just looked for Bellgoriiing last night! Also looking into getting a keyboard. By the time i use the on-line one 2 or more messages come through. Most of you are on quests i cant do yet so even if i find you wont be able to do much. I`m going to get my rank up though. Currently HR6.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Network ID SpoonyTech

AuthorMessage

Chucko

176. Posted:

Hey guys I might need help taking down a barroth online. I should online sometime in the late afternoon Eastern time.

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, would you kindly?

AuthorMessage

HolyMackerel

177. Posted:

@Chucko I'd be happy to help, I've taken down over 10 Barroths online now. :| What's your ID (not character name) btw? I need to put it in the table on the first page. :)

× steam

AuthorMessage

Chucko

178. Posted:

I`ll have to look it up next I`m on, Mack. Nice little table you got there, though. Btw mack, do you know what monster has monster bone L? Need it for upgradin`.

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, would you kindly?

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

179. Posted:

Well I'm up, gonna eat first before dealing with my online urgent...why did it have to be Barroth again? T_T

AuthorMessage

longtimegamer

180. Posted:

What's this online urgent thing?

3ds fc: 1247-0003-1095
MK Fc: 2793- 3370-8506
Wii Fc: 7382-7314-0404-2194
Fiance Wendy's MK FC:(Same system) 4854-9224-0913
Uno FC: 1849-3080-8612
Overturn FC: 3266-3672-0977
Animal Crossing CF FC: 3094-5964-6068 Name: LTGamer, town: Wiitopia.

"NO SOUP FOR YOU!" the Soup Nazi