Online Gaming Forum

Topic: (NA) Monster Hunter Tri online friends

Showing 141 to 160 of 4,036

AuthorMessage

HolyMackerel

141. Posted:

@PaupackElite I'd love to play with you too. :) How did you manage to message us when we had finished our quest? Also don't worry about armour if you're low on cash - upgraded Hunter Armor is enough for all of the 1* quests online. And with the amount of questing we do, you'll be able to get some good sets pretty fast. :)

@JayArr Had a blast yesterday. Yeah, we're both getting good at guarding and dodging now. :D Bowgun can be tricky when enemies are nearby, but once you can recognise what your enemies are doing it's not too bad. I was also thinking of playing offline for a while to finish some quests and get some cash, haha. :) I'll still play with you online though - it's not like I'm going to gain any more ranks. :P

× steam

3DS Friend Code: 4098-3796-9042

AuthorMessage

Chucko

142. Posted:

Had fun yesterday paupack, although I wouldn`t stick with SnS for long unless you want to. I`m also looking for "isisium". Anyone know where/what that is? Need it for a spiral lance.

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, would you kindly?

AuthorMessage

longtimegamer

143. Posted:

Who all here has wiispeak? I'd love to play with someone who has it. Also...I haven't hunted online yet. If someone else doesnt have wiispeak, will they still be about to hear me using it? Be easier for me, I think.

3ds fc: 1247-0003-1095
MK Fc: 2793- 3370-8506
Wii Fc: 7382-7314-0404-2194
Fiance Wendy's MK FC:(Same system) 4854-9224-0913
Uno FC: 1849-3080-8612
Overturn FC: 3266-3672-0977
Animal Crossing CF FC: 3094-5964-6068 Name: LTGamer, town: Wiitopia.

"NO SOUP FOR YOU!" the Soup Nazi

AuthorMessage

JayArr

144. Posted:

Chucko wrote:

I`m also looking for "isisium". Anyone know where/what that is?

It's a rare mine in the Frozen Tundra cave, Area 5.

@H.Mackeral (keep wanting to call you Revas) - You can't move up in HR until you beat your Urgent? I am confident we can take down Lagi. He attacks just like R. Ludoroth but has a ton more HP. :)

[insert 25 Cents here to play]

AuthorMessage

Chucko

145. Posted:

Speaking of urgents, I need to hunt a barroth to unlock more online quests AND get more R Ludroth parts for armor. Anyone got any tips for a barroth?(Whom I would love to have as a pet.)

AuthorMessage

HolyMackerel

146. Posted:

@JayArr Haha, well I use all sorts of names for online games. It's habitual from my old Phantasy Star Online and Ragnarok Online days, I think. Those were games which encouraged you to make multiple characters. If Lagiacrus fights like R. Ludroth then it'll be no problem I think. :) Let's try it once you get to HR 14.

@longtimegamer check the first page of this thread, post 11. I've made a chart with everyone's IDs, and if they have keyboard and WiiSpeak capability. :) Also in order to use Wii Speak with others, you have to add them as a friend in the Wii Speak channel or something, so that means people who don't have it won't be able to hear you. :( Sucks, I know.

@Chucko Barroth is a toughy. Keep an eye on him, and when he faces you it means he's going to attack you. When he gets close, dodge to his side and attack. His charging attack is his most dangerous - it can OHKO a gunner, and do major damage to a blademaster even if your armour is good. Fortunately you can predict when he's going to use it because he lowers his head before using it to ram you.

× steam

3DS Friend Code: 4098-3796-9042

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

147. Posted:

@Wes Also in my 30ies. Im on around 11 pm est. If thats more up your alley. Let me know on this site if you want to go on-line.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech

Network ID SpoonyTech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

Mizore

148. Posted:

Decided to give online Tri a try, since it was working ok last night....by myself, lol.
I dunno how it all works though, someone on here said they sent me a request but I never got anything...I may end up changing my ID to this stupid screen name, lol.

Anyways look for me, I'll be doing online guilds by myself...maybe, just lemme know who you are if you do find me.

Edited on by Mizore

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
"If I find out that you're lying to me, I will stalk you...then freeze you solid.".

AuthorMessage

turtlelink

149. Posted:

BellGoRiiing wrote:

Decided to give online Tri a try, since it was working ok last night....by myself, lol.
I dunno how it all works though, someone on here said they sent me a request but I never got anything...I may end up changing my ID to this stupid screen name, lol.

Anyway look for me, I'll be doing online guilds by myself...maybe, just lemme know who you are if you do find me.

Fixed
" />

Edited on by turtlelink

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

AuthorMessage

JayArr

150. Posted:

BREAK OUT THE GRAMMAR HAMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!

[insert 25 Cents here to play]

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

151. Posted:

H Mac: When you do a search for ids does it look at all the servers or just the one your on?

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Network ID SpoonyTech

AuthorMessage

PaupackElite

152. Posted:

Chucko wrote:

Had fun yesterday paupack, although I wouldn`t stick with SnS for long unless you want to. I`m also looking for "isisium". Anyone know where/what that is? Need it for a spiral lance.

Yeah I was thinking I would have to upgrade, too. Any suggestions to make a smooth transition. I tried the iron sword you start out with and that seemed too slow and bulky. Anything powerful but quick would be nice, but I cant think of a good one.

Good day. ... I said Good day
We have to go back Kate! WE HAVE TO GO BAAAAAAAACK!!!!!
Modern Warfare Reflex Edition 5332-3502-2691
My Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Chucko

153. Posted:

PaupackElite wrote:

Chucko wrote:

Yeah I was thinking I would have to upgrade, too. Any suggestions to make a smooth transition. I tried the iron sword you start out with and that seemed too slow and bulky. Anything powerful but quick would be nice, but I cant think of a good one.

The lance. Nuff said.

AuthorMessage

PaupackElite

154. Posted:

@Chucko. Okay, I guess I'll check out the lance. The only problem was I heard it is really slow but I can try it anyway.

Good day. ... I said Good day
We have to go back Kate! WE HAVE TO GO BAAAAAAAACK!!!!!
Modern Warfare Reflex Edition 5332-3502-2691
My Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Mizore

155. Posted:

...erm, thanks...? o_0
lol

Guess no one found me online. T_T
My ID isn't Joey apparently, its some combination of letters, dunno how to change it...ugh.

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
"If I find out that you're lying to me, I will stalk you...then freeze you solid.".

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

156. Posted:

Bellgoriiing: Whats your id. I`m just starting also and ill look for you in a hour or so.

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Network ID SpoonyTech

AuthorMessage

Mizore

157. Posted:

I'm not on anymore...and my ID like I said is a bunch of random characters...so I can't tell you now...but how do you change the ID?

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

158. Posted:

Go to the on-line menu and you can change it from your name to your id number. Thats the number you need dont need to change your player name.

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Network ID SpoonyTech

AuthorMessage

Mizore

159. Posted:

Alright, I'll look into that later tonight...just got off it though, so I need a break. xD

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

160. Posted:

I know what you mean by a break. I was on eariler and felt a little over whelmed by all the stuff you can do. Felt lost in a couple of missions i went on. Still had fun though. You get so many more items on-line.

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Network ID SpoonyTech