Online Gaming Forum

Topic: (NA) Monster Hunter Tri online friends

Showing 121 to 140 of 4,036

AuthorMessage

JayArr

121. Posted:

I'll be on between 5:30 - 8:00 EST. I'll look you up. Currently HR-6.

[insert 25 Cents here to play]

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

122. Posted:

Can someone tell me if the wii speak uses a head set or just the speaker!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech

Network ID SpoonyTech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

Chucko

123. Posted:

Man I gotta do some offline quests. Online is too frappin` addicting! Agreed?!?!?!

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, would you kindly?

AuthorMessage

BecomingTHE_MAN

124. Posted:

I'm online right now if anyone wants to hunt with me. I'm on the Valor1 Server on Open type.

Chucko wrote:

Man I gotta do some offline quests. Online is too frappin` addicting! Agreed?!?!?!

I Agree.

Edited on by BecomingTHE_MAN

Monster Hunter 3 Online Name: THE MAN; Code: RBCJDT

AuthorMessage

Chrono_Cross

125. Posted:

HolyMackerel wrote:

Imma add all of you. :) Get a keyboard JayArr and SSB Fan, it's the best way to speak to people who you haven't added. Even an old wired USB keyboard will do.

Also @Chrono Cross, I think I've seen multiple people with the name Grim. :/ Could you find your ID?

Yeah it's YMEY7I. It's either an I or a 1. Try both if one doesn't work.

Digitally Downloaded.
PlayStation Network: JosephDigital
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

AuthorMessage

JayArr

126. Posted:

Don't know what happened during my urgent HolyMack/THE MAN. :'( I got frustrated and left after that. Thanks for the HR Grinding and escpecially thanks HolyMAckeral for doing that awful GoldFish Quest with me. :)

You have some good Gunner skills. Thanks for all the Heal Shots bro. :D I'll be on tomorrow night as well.

AuthorMessage

Wes

127. Posted:

Hey, everybody. First post here. Just signed up today, but I've been checking the site for years (the vcreviews days even) for the news & reviews. Always enjoy the reading and the comments, but never felt the urge to post until now. Got Monster Hunter Tri. Love it. Online is a blast. But man, does that on-screen keyboard blow goats. Just atrocious. So, I went and bought a Wii-Speak, which is cool . . . but I've got no friends yet. Figured this site would be the best place to find other players. Might hit some of you up - would love to fight and speak with some folks.
Here's what you may need to know:
Name: Wes
ID: VDBVJK
On the West Coast. Often online at night. Prone to short outbursts of profanity (i.e., when a Barroth has plowed me over for the umpteenth time - all I want is an Assault Axe!), so fair warning. Oh yeah, and I'm probably a good decade older than most of you. Don't hold it against me, I just dig whuppin' some monsters.
So, expect some friend requests from me (or send me one). Look forward to hunting with you.
-Wes

Wes

AuthorMessage

HolyMackerel

128. Posted:

@JayArr We had awesome fun yesterday! :D You dropped out of your urgent quest twice, and the 3 of us remaining beat Barroth both times. :P You and THE MAN were doing great keeping the monsters off my back while I was aiming. Thanks!

And I'm trying to get the Barroth armour set anyway so no biggie. ;) We can do your urgent quest again.

@Wes I take it you're in your 30s? Age doesn't matter anyway, just skill. :) And we're all new to the game anyway. I'm going to have to write down everyone's IGNs and ID numbers.

× steam

3DS Friend Code: 4098-3796-9042

AuthorMessage

JayArr

129. Posted:

HolyMackerel wrote:

@JayArr We had awesome fun yesterday! :D You dropped out of your urgent quest twice, and the 3 of us remaining beat Barroth both times. :P You and THE MAN were doing great keeping the monsters off my back while I was aiming. Thanks!

:'( Don't Remind Me!! :'( I had to take out my modem to get my carpets cleaned yesterday and when I hooked it back up that's when the drops started happening. Calling them today and hopefully it fixes it.

Yeah, it was blast hunting with you. I look forward to some more especially the 2*. After my Urgent that is.......

Also, Keyboard FTW

AuthorMessage

PaupackElite

130. Posted:

Hey guys, I just picked up the game yesterday and played a few hours in on story mode and one mission online. My ID is Corey, and I'll probably be on later tonight, like 6-8 East Coast Time. If anyone is on then let me know on the forums and I'll try and find you ingame.

Good day. ... I said Good day
We have to go back Kate! WE HAVE TO GO BAAAAAAAACK!!!!!
Modern Warfare Reflex Edition 5332-3502-2691
My Backloggery

AuthorMessage

HolyMackerel

131. Posted:

Guys, I started a table with all of our friend codes on the first page, scroll down to post 11 (it's my first post in this thread.) I'll keep the table updated as the topic continues. :)

@JayArr Yeah I'm looking forward to the 2* quests as well. I haven't done any online except Barroth because most of the rooms have people HR 8 and below. Also, did the game crash with a loud buzzing sound or did it just say "your connection has been lost" and eject you back to the menu?

Edited on by HolyMackerel

× steam

AuthorMessage

Chucko

132. Posted:

PaupackElite wrote:

Hey guys, I just picked up the game yesterday and played a few hours in on story mode and one mission online. My ID is Corey, and I'll probably be on later tonight, like 6-8 East Coast Time. If anyone is on then let me know on the forums and I'll try and find you ingame.

Sweet. I might be online at the same time as well. Since your new I`ll help you with any quests that might be troubling you. IGN is chucko. BTW mackeral I`ll post my ID for your nifty little chart on page one. : )

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, would you kindly?

AuthorMessage

JayArr

133. Posted:

Cool chart H.Mack!

I just got the "Connection Lost" message and was booted make to main menu. Does that make a difference?

EDIT: How do I change Ifrom WEP to WPA2-PSK(AES) security? From what I have been reading this could help.

Edited on by JayArr

AuthorMessage

Wes

134. Posted:

@H.Mack
Yes, I'm in my 30's. By the way, great job with the chart! Did a bit of friend searching last night, but to no avail. Heading out of town for a few days, but should be back online early next week. Look forward to finding some of you out there. Happy hunting, everyone...

Wes

AuthorMessage

BecomingTHE_MAN

135. Posted:

I had a lot of fun hunting with H. Mack and JayArr last night. It was too bad JayArr lost connection during the Barroth battle. Hope your Internet connection turns out much better next time. Also, H. Mack, it was a pleasure helping out.

Monster Hunter 3 Online Name: THE MAN; Code: RBCJDT

AuthorMessage

HolyMackerel

136. Posted:

@BecomingTHE MAN The pleasure was all mine. :D I didn't have much to worry about (mostly Bhanabras just buzzing around and poking me).

@JayArr Oh okay, I've had the game crash on me before with the buzzing sound, and it was to do with opening ports on my router. As for WPA, I've never used it but I'm sure there are guides on the internet. I use WEP because I use my DSi for online gaming. The options should be in your router's settings.

Edited on by HolyMackerel

× steam

AuthorMessage

DavidRY

137. Posted:

Found Hunting online to be pretty difficult since I don't have a keyboard. The first couple of times others were just sitting at the tables and I ended up going on quests by myself! When I do go with people I end up feeling a bit mute and end up standing still for a minute or two just to say how many items I have in my pouch. Definitely will be asking around to see if any friends have a spare keyboard anywhere.

I'm at work right now but I'll be sure to write down my ID Code when I get on the game.

Name: Shin. Still HR 2 . . .

DavidRY

AuthorMessage

PaupackElite

138. Posted:

Hey guys I'm going on right now. I hope to see if anyone from NL is on and Ill add them if so. Happy Huntings

My Backloggery

AuthorMessage

JayArr

139. Posted:

@Paupack. Glad I got you on my friends my list. Sorry I couldn't join you. Holy Mackeral and I were doing some serious hunting above your HR rank tonight. Let me know what time you'll be on next (if after 5PM EST) and I'll join you for sure. We can get you a nice set of Great Jaggi or Peco Armor in no time. :)

@H.Mack - Killer hunting tonight. You could count the number of times both of us fainted in 4+ hours on one hand. :) Hope I up my rank enough to fight Lagi with you soon. Maybe you should off-line for a day or two so the rest of us can catch up to your HR. haha. :D

AuthorMessage

PaupackElite

140. Posted:

@JayArr. Okay cool. I should be on around 6 or 6:30 tonight and we can start questing. I definitely need some more armor as all I have is the basic leather armor.

My Backloggery