Forums

Topic: (NA) Left 4 Dead series (360/PC)

Posts 1 to 12 of 12

JonWahlgren

Both games, Xbox 360 and PC. Figured it might be easier to lump it all in one thread, so declare what you've got and your gamertag and/or Steam name.

I've got both on 360, gamertag JohnnyPanda. Anyone down for some zombie slayage?

JonWahlgren

Nintendo Network ID: johnnypanda | Twitter:

HolyMackerel

Haha, I have both L4D and L4D2 on the PC. My Steam name is Bravepower.

HolyMackerel

99er

That's too bad, it's always nice to see more people for Left For Dead 1 & 2 on the PC. Panda, I added you plus HolyMackerel to my friends list anyways, perhaps in future time we'll have something to play then.

99er

Magi

I love me some L4D but I'm a serious "newb". Ma9i is my gamertag. I've played 1 and dabbled in 2 (for mere minutes) but at least I own them both.

Magi

longtimegamer

This game is cool. Too bad I don't have a 360. My Bro does though. Maybe I should get him to go online the next time he's down.

3ds fc: 1247-0003-1095
MK Fc: 2793- 3370-8506
Wii Fc: 7382-7314-0404-2194
Fiance Wendy's MK FC:(Same system) 4854-9224-0913
Uno FC: 1849-3080-8612
Overturn FC: 3266-3672-0977
Animal Crossing CF FC: 3094-5964-6068 Name: LTGamer, town: Wiitopia.

"NO SOU...

Kienamaru

I have both for 360. Really good at it too, I got all the (original achievements for 1 and 2.) sadly i recovers my profile and lost the genocidest... Still haven't played sacrifice and I need one achievement from passing...

Tag is Kienamaru , when I get back online for good I'll help anyone who needs it. Legit.

Edited on by Kienamaru

Great games stem from great ideas. Great ideas stem from great minds. Great minds think alike... Or so they say.

BedCommando

GT: BedCommando
I have both for 360, so send me a FR if you want. Just let me know who you are, and that you're from NL.

Edited on by BedCommando

Bedloggery
Currently playing
Pokemon Black (DS)
Amnesia: The Dark Descent (OnLive)
Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (XBLA)

Magi

I've finally spent some time playing Left 4 Dead 2 and it's pretty awesome. L4D2 actually makes L4D1 look like a demo. My experience level has climbed enough where I won't completely embarass myself when playing with other people.

I'm trying to talk myself into the DLC now.

Gamertag is Ma9i <--the "gee" is a "nine"

Magi

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.