Online Gaming Forum

Topic: (NA) Excitebike: World Rally -- Championship Races!

Showing 281 to 300 of 481

AuthorMessage

SpaghettiToastBook

281. Posted:

You're pretty good bezerker! :D

Python > Java
YouTube Channel
CAPS LOCK CLUB

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5504-2415 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastBook

AuthorMessage

Splat

282. Posted:

Yep good times.:)

I'm kinda still getting used to playing online I have played one player alot and got all the S rankings but racing people instead of the clock is a challenge, it's amazing how a second or even less then a second can effect the out come of a race.

Edited on by Splat

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

AuthorMessage

bezerker99

283. Posted:

Man, STB....u pwnd me EVERYTIME on NYC Platinum! Ha!!! :)

and Splat, keep practicing....get the S rankings in the offline mode and then start racing online against random ppl. and yes, i agree with you....to have a race differential of .01 seconds is pretty spectacular. Remember our first race before STB showed up? We tied! That's happened a few times to me, but it's rare! Too kewl....

"And [Sting!!!], I'm not coming to show YOU or anyone else who the better wrestler is. I'm coming...to hurt you...for real...for a long, looong time. WOOOOO!!!" - 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair
AC:NL Dream Address: 4400-2611-9546
My name in a game!!!
My Bird Mania Christmas 3D review

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2506-5820 | Nintendo Network ID: bezerker99 | Twitter: bezerker99

AuthorMessage

Splat

284. Posted:

bezerker99 wrote:

Man, STB....u pwnd me EVERYTIME on NYC Platinum! Ha!!! :)

and Splat, keep practicing....get the S rankings in the offline mode and then start racing online against random ppl. and yes, i agree with you....to have a race differential of .01 seconds is pretty spectacular. Remember our first race before STB showed up? We tied! That's happened a few times to me, but it's rare! Too kewl....

Ya, that was my first tie I didn't even know that could happen, and I all ready got all the S rankings, :) I will more then likely be on some time after 2:00 (CT) if anyone wants to play.

AuthorMessage

Splat

285. Posted:

Going on here in a few.

AuthorMessage

Hokori

286. Posted:

my ExciteBike code is 4555-0946-5284 if anyone wants to race, im not that good but i do need to unlock the paints by getting 500 Friend Points.

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of doom >: }

AuthorMessage

Splat

287. Posted:

Otaku wrote:

my ExciteBike code is 4555-0946-5284 if anyone wants to race, im not that good but i do need to unlock the paints by getting 500 Friend Points.

I'm not on any more but I will add you next time I'm on be sure to add me back, did you finish the one player mode if you get a S ranking on all the tracks you unlock paints to?

AuthorMessage

bezerker99

288. Posted:

^ sorry, I was at work. i've caught something....i'm sick....uuuugh. :(

"And [Sting!!!], I'm not coming to show YOU or anyone else who the better wrestler is. I'm coming...to hurt you...for real...for a long, looong time. WOOOOO!!!" - 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair
My name in a game!!!

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2506-5820 | Nintendo Network ID: bezerker99 | Twitter: bezerker99

AuthorMessage

blurays

289. Posted:

I corrected my friend code in my previous post, If anyone is interested in racing just let me know

blurays

AuthorMessage

bezerker99

290. Posted:

i would race but i have too much going on this weekend. next week looks good though, starting Monday....

My name in a game!!!

AuthorMessage

Splat

291. Posted:

Same here busy till Monday.

AuthorMessage

bezerker99

292. Posted:

It's Monday!!! I'm down for some racing tonight if anyone is interested. I have no plans right now...of course, if a certain lady friend becomes available....that will take utmost precedence! :)

My name in a game!!!

AuthorMessage

Hokori

293. Posted:

@Splat, sorry it took about a month but I added you

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of doom >: }

AuthorMessage

turtlelink

294. Posted:

If anyone ever wants to have a race, my FC is 1806-2390-9199

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

AuthorMessage

amk93091

295. Posted:

Anyone up for some races?????

http://www.backloggery.com/amk93091
TeamZero Streams Every Tuesday 7:00 Est
http://www.justin.tv/teamzerogaming

AuthorMessage

bezerker99

296. Posted:

Bump!

/revs engine

My name in a game!!!

AuthorMessage

D-mat

297. Posted:

Looking for friends to race. My friend code is 0733-1729-3126. Feel free to add me.

D-mat

AuthorMessage

RDB

298. Posted:

added the last couple pages worth of fc's. mine in sig. anyone still online playing this?

[RDB]
Console Code - 3252 3655 0847 4313
Goldeneye FC 2497 8891 1365
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ryanbuckenmeyer
[Wii] Clan - http://gerwiiclan.webs.com/

AuthorMessage

Crazygamerfreak

299. Posted:

Just realized how long it has been since I looked at this form. Kinda missing out but just some news, I won't be able to record any races if anyone was thinking about that (not for a while atleast) but I can still race. Just a new TV nothing else.

Me old Backloggery
Excitebike World Rally Friend Code: 3051 8498 5866
Goldeneye 007: 1244 - 1039 - 8836
Monster Hunter Tri: Name: Curt HR 150+
There are many consequences for the simpilest things we do.
Kicks are my strong point. I can actually kick when my legs are on fire and maybe burn some wings! :D

AuthorMessage

bezerker99

300. Posted:

I'd be down for racing sometime. I needs moar FRIEND POINTSSS!!!!!

My name in a game!!!