Forums

Topic: (NA) Excitebike: World Rally -- Championship Races!

Posts 281 to 300 of 480

Splat

Yep good times.

I'm kinda still getting used to playing online I have played one player alot and got all the S rankings but racing people instead of the clock is a challenge, it's amazing how a second or even less then a second can effect the out come of a race.

Edited on by Splat

Dragon's Dogma 2 Pawn ID: OM7GKB029K3D

bezerker99

Man, STB....u pwnd me EVERYTIME on NYC Platinum! Ha!!!

and Splat, keep practicing....get the S rankings in the offline mode and then start racing online against random ppl. and yes, i agree with you....to have a race differential of .01 seconds is pretty spectacular. Remember our first race before STB showed up? We tied! That's happened a few times to me, but it's rare! Too kewl....

Splat

bezerker99 wrote:

Man, STB....u pwnd me EVERYTIME on NYC Platinum! Ha!!!

and Splat, keep practicing....get the S rankings in the offline mode and then start racing online against random ppl. and yes, i agree with you....to have a race differential of .01 seconds is pretty spectacular. Remember our first race before STB showed up? We tied! That's happened a few times to me, but it's rare! Too kewl....

Ya, that was my first tie I didn't even know that could happen, and I all ready got all the S rankings, I will more then likely be on some time after 2:00 (CT) if anyone wants to play.

Splat

Going on here in a few.

Hokori

my ExciteBike code is 4555-0946-5284 if anyone wants to race, im not that good but i do need to unlock the paints by getting 500 Friend Points.

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

Splat

Otaku wrote:

my ExciteBike code is 4555-0946-5284 if anyone wants to race, im not that good but i do need to unlock the paints by getting 500 Friend Points.

I'm not on any more but I will add you next time I'm on be sure to add me back, did you finish the one player mode if you get a S ranking on all the tracks you unlock paints to?

blurays

I corrected my friend code in my previous post, If anyone is interested in racing just let me know

blurays

Splat

Same here busy till Monday.

bezerker99

It's Monday!!! I'm down for some racing tonight if anyone is interested. I have no plans right now...of course, if a certain lady friend becomes available....that will take utmost precedence!

Hokori

@Splat, sorry it took about a month but I added you

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

Mybox

Anyone up for some races?????

Mybox

D-mat

Looking for friends to race. My friend code is 0733-1729-3126. Feel free to add me.

D-mat

RDB

added the last couple pages worth of fc's. mine in sig. anyone still online playing this?

[RDB]
Console Code - 3252 3655 0847 4313
Goldeneye FC 2497 8891 1365
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ryanbuckenmeyer
[Wii] Clan - http://gerwiiclan.webs.com/

Crazygamerfreak

Just realized how long it has been since I looked at this form. Kinda missing out but just some news, I won't be able to record any races if anyone was thinking about that (not for a while atleast) but I can still race. Just a new TV nothing else.

Me old Backloggery
Excitebike World Rally Friend Code: 3051 8498 5866
Goldeneye 007: 1244 - 1039 - 8836
Monster Hunter Tri: Name: Curt HR 150+
There are many consequences for the simpilest things we do.
Kicks are my...

Crazygamerfreak

I'd be willing to do some racing today but right now, I don't know when. I'll try to find a good time but for now, when are you open (I haven't played in so long)?

Me old Backloggery
Excitebike World Rally Friend Code: 3051 8498 5866
Goldeneye 007: 1244 - 1039 - 8836
Monster Hunter Tri: Name: Curt HR 150+
There are many consequences for the simpilest things we do.
Kicks are my...

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.