Showing 201 to 220 of 481
201. Posted: Thu 29th Apr 2010 17:37 BST
i'll add ya tonight vakama94. i'll let ya know when i have. i'll be online tonight if anyone wants to race!
"And [Sting!!!], I'm not coming to show YOU or anyone else who the better wrestler is. I'm coming...to hurt you...for real...for a long, looong time. WOOOOO!!!" - 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair
3DS Friend Code: 5198-2506-5820 | Nintendo Network ID: bezerker99 | Twitter: bezerker99
202. Posted: Mon 10th May 2010 19:04 BST
anyone out there??????????////////////
203. Posted: Wed 12th May 2010 06:47 BST
For real, anybody trying to race?
204. Posted: Wed 12th May 2010 19:10 BST
i've been busy as of late. i prolly won't get much time to race until...thursday? i got somewhere to be after work tonight. also, Monster Hunter Tri has pretty much consumed me at this point. XD
205. Posted: Fri 21st May 2010 00:15 BST
1806-2390-9199I'm up for a race (if i have time) tomorrow evening or Saturday morning.
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!
206. Posted: Wed 9th Jun 2010 18:03 BST
I raced online some today during my lunch break (I live just ten minutes from work and I get an hour). My first race I was against two Japanese region racers. One of them had 9,465 Anyone Points. After I came in first place on the first race and grabbed my 5 Anyone Points for doing so, this person immediately left the lobby.
Edited on Wed 9th June, 2010 @ 18:04 by bezerker99
207. Posted: Wed 9th Jun 2010 20:22 BST
"Just do It" -NikeGAMECENTER ID: ReddLionz --- Super Smash Bros. Brawl: 2535-5186-6845--Mario Kart Wii: 2277-7632-9262---Excitebots: 2665-2900-1186---Excitebike World Rally: 5242-1980-4163---Wii Number: 8286-0065-1295-5374
208. Posted: Mon 21st Jun 2010 16:28 BST
^ Hahaha, what's been going on, man? What games u been playing lately???
209. Posted: Thu 24th Jun 2010 22:36 BST
Oh, y'know, maily Super Mario Galaxy 2 and The Trilogy.
210. Posted: Sun 27th Jun 2010 13:28 BST
After lots of time, I am ready for a match and I will try my hardest to record it but it MUST be a non-two player round for that to EVER happen.
Me old Backloggery Excitebike World Rally Friend Code: 3051 8498 5866Goldeneye 007: 1244 - 1039 - 8836Monster Hunter Tri: Name: Curt HR 150+There are many consequences for the simpilest things we do.Kicks are my strong point. I can actually kick when my legs are on fire and maybe burn some wings! :D
211. Posted: Sun 27th Jun 2010 14:56 BST
Yeah, I mean...yeah we could try...again.
212. Posted: Thu 15th Jul 2010 20:24 BST
let me know when ya'll wanna race. i forgot about this forum! XD
213. Posted: Wed 28th Jul 2010 14:51 BST
anyone still out there?
214. Posted: Wed 28th Jul 2010 15:24 BST
Oh yeah, um, I don't know, I can race whenever. But its up to crazygamerfreak if were going to try to do something involving YouTube.
215. Posted: Fri 30th Jul 2010 21:31 BST
i will holla at crazygamerfreak via his backloggery page and see if we can schedule a time soon.
216. Posted: Mon 9th Aug 2010 02:34 BST
Got back from vacation and we could do it this Saturday around 3:00 to 4:00.Their is a range because my bro is addicted to MHT. I might just start playing it.
217. Posted: Mon 9th Aug 2010 02:47 BST
IF you want a life, don't play MH3. I can race sometime
sup, I will give you advice if you ask.FC:Wii Console:3985-2203-0804-1295SSBB:0173-0975-3949MKW:3738-0981-3164Toribash:3481-69299534HG-1162-1907-7904Goldeneye:514439432409
218. Posted: Mon 9th Aug 2010 12:49 BST
Did you already post your friend code because I'm not sure I have it.
219. Posted: Mon 9th Aug 2010 14:22 BST
i race as BEZERKR (if you care)....ha! i can race ANYTIME this week except Wed night. lemme know
220. Posted: Mon 9th Aug 2010 22:09 BST
@CGF- no, ive never posted before here, ive had the game for a while buit this thread was kinda dead, i'll be posting it the next time I want to race