Showing 121 to 140 of 481
121. Posted: Fri 5th Mar 2010 06:53 GMT
Sorry I left you at about 30 points shy of the Flames color Bezerker. I had to do some other stuff and I just ran out of time. But I promise to keep helping you get that final color. Same goes for everyone else.
122. Posted: Fri 5th Mar 2010 13:04 GMT
no worries, m8! Quazar came online late last night (1AM-ish where I live) and I'm now up to 491 Friend Points. Thanks Q & NM for the races yesterday. Once I get my 9 points, I will help others get their new "colors"!
"Everyone gets old but not everyone gets great!" - 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair
Kapp'n doesn't give a squid
My name in a video game
My name in a video game thread
Nintendo Network ID: bezerker99
123. Posted: Fri 5th Mar 2010 22:09 GMT
let's race! will be home in 30 minutes.
124. Posted: Fri 5th Mar 2010 23:15 GMT
how i up at the end is beyond me.
Edited on Wed 12th May, 2010 @ 14:34 by theblackdragon
Excitebike fc :Quazar: 0260 1834 2908
125. Posted: Fri 5th Mar 2010 23:17 GMT
haha yeah i got past you at the last second. you did good though.
"Just do It" -NikeGAMECENTER ID: ReddLionz --- Super Smash Bros. Brawl: 2535-5186-6845--Mario Kart Wii: 2277-7632-9262---Excitebots: 2665-2900-1186---Excitebike World Rally: 5242-1980-4163---Wii Number: 8286-0065-1295-5374
126. Posted: Fri 5th Mar 2010 23:19 GMT
wait...why isn't it letting me race?
127. Posted: Fri 5th Mar 2010 23:21 GMT
g'luck getting those Friend Points, ya'll. now that i've got my 500...i'm going to hang near the back of everybody for a while.....
128. Posted: Fri 5th Mar 2010 23:30 GMT
alright im in for some battle racing
129. Posted: Fri 5th Mar 2010 23:45 GMT
aw man im starting to fall apart
130. Posted: Fri 5th Mar 2010 23:51 GMT
sorry to sound dumb,can some one tell me i short about this game/online..
console/wii speak:Cheif 1946-8010-7975-7566 *MarioKart:Cheif 1162-1932-4851 *COD Reflex:NWC-Cheif 2258-6973-0031 *Tatsunoko vs Capcom:CHEIF 1376-9439-0913*The Conduit:NL]Cheif 0389-1238-5809 *SSBBrawl:CHEIF 4941-7979-0037
131. Posted: Sat 6th Mar 2010 06:51 GMT
132. Posted: Sat 6th Mar 2010 13:36 GMT
I think he meant to say "Can someone tell me IN short about this game and its online gameplay.So, do you have the game?
Edited on Sat 6th March, 2010 @ 13:37 by ReddLionz
133. Posted: Sat 6th Mar 2010 15:04 GMT
^ thx for the translation. Excitebike World Rally is the most fun online i've had in a long, LONG time. hope that tells ya something.
134. Posted: Sun 7th Mar 2010 18:27 GMT
135. Posted: Sun 7th Mar 2010 21:09 GMT
Awesome. There have been quite a few tie games. By the way, how many of you guys use an HDTV?
136. Posted: Mon 8th Mar 2010 03:57 GMT
i don't have an HDTV. i'm still livin' in the stone ages. 4:3 aspect ratio...FTW!!! (HA, until i save up enough loot for a TV that is....lol)
137. Posted: Mon 8th Mar 2010 21:05 GMT
@bezerkerGreat. You just had to post THAT race. just kidding, its all good. but, uh, i don't have an HDTV
138. Posted: Tue 9th Mar 2010 18:16 GMT
sorry ReddLionz....nothing against you...the TIE was what i was trying to point out. have u been racing much this week? with the recent release of FFII on the VC, i figured i would pop in my Final Fantasy Chronicles disc and play FFIV (never played before....enjoying the storyline a lot so far!!!)
Edited on Tue 9th March, 2010 @ 18:20 by bezerker99
139. Posted: Tue 9th Mar 2010 18:53 GMT
Final Fantasy IV is good. Really good. Some of the best music in gaming. But don't waste your time with the WiiWare sequel. It sucks.
I haven't been on too much lately, but if you guys post a time, I might race.
140. Posted: Tue 9th Mar 2010 21:45 GMT
yeah, i know it was about the tie . I'm going on right now because...I am.EDIT: can anybody go on at some point today?
Edited on Tue 9th March, 2010 @ 21:53 by ReddLionz