Forums

Topic: Modern Warfare 2 PS3/360/PC

Posts 1 to 5 of 5

Slapshot

Great new place to discuss everything Modern Warfare 2 Online. Strategies, whatever. Ive lately been using the Tar21 with FMJ equiped, Semtex Grenades, and Perks, I use Sleight of Hand, Stopping Power and Commando Pro. Its a super aggressive set up for running around and blasting away. I also use the M1014 Shotgun as a Secondary for those so much fun closed spaces. What do you guys use?

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

JonWahlgren

I'm only around level 10 or so, so I don't really have a great set-up yet. I play sporadically on 360, but feel free to add and send me invites!

Gamertag: JohnnyPanda

JonWahlgren

Nintendo Network ID: johnnypanda | Twitter:

geek-master

i just to warn you that you should change it to a country and not make it world wide. trust me mine was locked from my mistake

This is ground control to major Tom, you've really made the grade. And the papers want to know whose shirts you wear
Now it's time to leave the capsule if you dare

Slapshot

@Panda..... I got it for PS3 so cant play with you But to give you some inspiration to play more. My wife is level 41

@Geek Master.... Im not sure with Wii but with PS3/360 and PC I play with people all over the world. I know there are several NL users here that all have PSN IDs on my friends list that are in Europe, so thats why I didnt make it just NA. I play MW2 with guys in Europe all the time.

Edited on by Slapshot

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

castlehominid99

I am level 56 on ps3 and 1st prestige 38 on xbox. I like to use the scar with a red dot sight, and aa-12 with grip as my secondary. Perks are scavenger pro, stopping power pro and ninja pro. I also like to use the ump with a silencer and scavenger pro hardline and ninja pro

PSN ID: castlehominid99

3DS Friend Code: 0731-4849-6143 | Nintendo Network ID: theironmango

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.