Showing 861 to 880 of 1,173
861. Posted: Sat 24th Nov 2012 23:13 GMT
@Happy_Mask What are the chances that the few people I've raced with the names Itawa and Reggie are actually the real Nintendo reps?
Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal
3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557
Nintendo Network ID: Knux27
862. Posted: Sat 24th Nov 2012 23:51 GMT
Well apparently Reggie and Moffit play Mario kart, so while incredibly slim, it's not impossible.
[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u
863. Posted: Sun 25th Nov 2012 00:03 GMT
I have actually raced a Itawa ghost on the MK7 channel, I beat him!
864. Posted: Sun 25th Nov 2012 02:02 GMT
T-58 Minutes til the 1st race!
865. Posted: Sun 25th Nov 2012 02:03 GMT
Don't think I'll make this first race at least. It's family game night.
I foresee what you'll do there.
Amiibo: Mario, Lucario (2), Toon Link, Luigi, Diddy Kong, Zelda, Gold Mario, Mario (SM), Silver Mario, Inkling Squid, Lucina, Ness, Wario
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill
Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero
866. Posted: Sun 25th Nov 2012 02:19 GMT
I'll be racing tonight >:3
♭ ~Green is not a creative color~ ♪
SSBB FC- 3998-3139-7405
It's severely outdated, but I guess you can look at it if you want. (?)
Come visit Prof_Clayton's forums for some online fun~
[19:42] Groosey: i thought I killed you! >:[
Nintendo Network ID: ThatRedPandaKid
867. Posted: Sun 25th Nov 2012 02:28 GMT
@True I'll be racing after the 1st race, so post if you want to if the room is empty, spam the friend list light to get my attention.
@RedPanda Good Luck.
868. Posted: Sun 25th Nov 2012 02:32 GMT
So the first race is at 9:00?. In other words in a half hour?
Wii U username: KitKat_H12 (Unfortunately HawkeyeWii was already taken some how)
Friend Codes3DS FC 1547-5273-7750
869. Posted: Sun 25th Nov 2012 02:33 GMT
Aah I'm ready for this! >:3
Also everyone please dont enter 5 minutes early; as the game starts automatically over time. Judt wait until 1-2 minutes before so people have more of a chance to join. :3 (Sorry about last week @Navi).
Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog
Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapon Thread
Thank you for visiting; I hope you enjoyed yourself.
Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter: 8BitForward
870. Posted: Sun 25th Nov 2012 02:46 GMT
@HawkeyeWii Yes, your CST I I take it? 14 minutes now.
@Prof_Clayton: @Navi is now @sir_Anthony!
871. Posted: Sun 25th Nov 2012 02:52 GMT
@Knuckles @Navi is just short for @Aviator.
872. Posted: Sun 25th Nov 2012 02:55 GMT
@Prof_Clayton Follow the @Navi link. It leads you to @sir_Anthony.
T-5 Minutes Good Luck!
873. Posted: Sun 25th Nov 2012 02:55 GMT
@Knuckles Yep thanks!!
874. Posted: Sun 25th Nov 2012 02:59 GMT
T-60 Seconds! Good Luck, race your best!
875. Posted: Sun 25th Nov 2012 03:00 GMT
876. Posted: Sun 25th Nov 2012 03:05 GMT
How many people usually play each weekend?
877. Posted: Sun 25th Nov 2012 03:13 GMT
@Knuckles - I can do one round right now. Wanna race?
878. Posted: Sun 25th Nov 2012 03:19 GMT
I'm the underdog. I don't even have one star
879. Posted: Sun 25th Nov 2012 03:36 GMT
Who was the idiot that kept picking Maple Treeway?
880. Posted: Sun 25th Nov 2012 03:37 GMT
Bad luck + meh kart + I need practice = total disaster.
Sorry you had to see that, guys.
@HawkeyeWii - I don't know who that was, but it certainly was annoying.
Edited on Sun 25th November, 2012 @ 03:38 by Auracle