Showing 681 to 700 of 1,171
681. Posted: Sun 7th Oct 2012 03:30 BST
You can forget that 200 point milestone D:
682. Posted: Sun 7th Oct 2012 03:48 BST
@Alien I'll get on now
Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
Nintendo Online Forums
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal
(My Beautiful Contridictions........Gone........All........Gone) -Phoenix Wright
3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557
683. Posted: Sun 7th Oct 2012 08:22 BST
Darn missed it :/ sorry
Nintendo Fan Girl
3DS XL: 5370-1685-5010
Backloggery Username: Candy811
684. Posted: Sun 7th Oct 2012 16:59 BST
@Knuckles: Sorry I had to leave then. I was there at 7 PM PST but you weren't there
685. Posted: Sun 7th Oct 2012 17:31 BST
@Alien Well I was late. The pizza came earlier than I expected, and had to eat it while it was hot
I did go back in, but it was too late. If you had posted you would come, I would have said I was going to be late, but no one said anything until later
686. Posted: Sun 7th Oct 2012 17:37 BST
@Knuckles: Oh, sorry. We really need to have a race before the community has 0 players.
687. Posted: Sun 7th Oct 2012 19:47 BST
hae guys, just asking how many players does the bonanza have, i have been off 3 weeks and cant check
♛ Mario Kart 7, New Zealand Champion ♛
3DS Friend Code: 0259-0434-4753
688. Posted: Sun 7th Oct 2012 20:14 BST
@CosmicMii I'll check.
Edit: It has 63 players, with you still in 1st place with 179 points, I think. Either 179 or 174
Edited on Sun 7th October, 2012 @ 20:17 by Knuckles_Claus
689. Posted: Sun 7th Oct 2012 20:47 BST
@CosmicMii: I'll race you when you are available
690. Posted: Mon 8th Oct 2012 04:19 BST
@Knuckles Not good it almost had 100.
I better get my 3ds back soon. If you wanna race ill be on that community (whenever i get my 3DS back)
it is a recovery mission!!!! D:
691. Posted: Wed 10th Oct 2012 06:24 BST
Ok so I live in houston tx so at wat time is the tournament and I would apprecjiate if u add me as a friend so we can know each other and u kno whos gonna win the next tournament
3ds Fc:1590 5020 9222
692. Posted: Wed 10th Oct 2012 06:25 BST
I forgot to ask u four ur friend code
693. Posted: Wed 10th Oct 2012 21:03 BST
My god, this thread can't stay alive without me, can it?
[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u
"Don that mask and take 'em to task
Hurry, now it's time to go!"
3DS Friend Code: 2921-9222-4787 | Nintendo Network ID: Happy_Masked_Man
694. Posted: Wed 10th Oct 2012 22:24 BST
@Happy_Mask No it cant
695. Posted: Wed 10th Oct 2012 22:25 BST
Ok so when is the next race?
696. Posted: Wed 10th Oct 2012 22:36 BST
I can't make one tonight, but they are wednesday, at the top of the hour, saturday, 10:00PM EST, and sunday 9:00PM EST
@Marokoss4 I don't tend to add people who I don't know will stick around, so I am going to have to wait. But as for your time zone, it is MST, so the races are 8:00PM MST for you, and 7:00PM MST
Also our races aren't rigged
697. Posted: Wed 10th Oct 2012 22:47 BST
Maybe they are? >:3. Maybe I'm secretly the thing I hate most, and I've rigged every match I play in so I get beaten all the time, and rarely maintain first! Of course, as previously stated, I despise hackers with all my soul, so that's unlikely.
698. Posted: Wed 10th Oct 2012 23:16 BST
Ok so whens the next race?
699. Posted: Wed 10th Oct 2012 23:37 BST
Saturday, 8:00PM MST
700. Posted: Sat 13th Oct 2012 15:57 BST
Then I cant race becuz I go to mcdonalds to get wifi after school from 4:00 mst to 5:30 mst..noooooo