Showing 641 to 660 of 1,173
641. Posted: Sun 23rd Sep 2012 16:55 BST
@Prof If you have zero then.......
Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal
3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557
Nintendo Network ID: Knux27
642. Posted: Sun 23rd Sep 2012 17:43 BST
@Knuckles In peel out not here. Here I have no clue where I am
Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog
Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapon Thread
Thank you for visiting; I hope you enjoyed yourself.
Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter: 8BitForward
643. Posted: Sun 23rd Sep 2012 18:11 BST
@Prof: In peel out it shows Clayton☆ in 3rd but the Mii looks nothing like yours
@Knuckles: How much does it say you have? In the community it says you have 117 points
8 Bit Forward
644. Posted: Sun 23rd Sep 2012 18:12 BST
@Prof Your probably still in 1st then.
645. Posted: Sun 23rd Sep 2012 21:01 BST
@Alien No ._. It's some random guy and not my name... o_O
646. Posted: Sun 23rd Sep 2012 21:07 BST
THEN WHO WAS PHONE?
[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u
647. Posted: Sun 23rd Sep 2012 23:46 BST
Whose Ready for some races?
Also, I'm looking forward to Tretton & HiI'mDaisy because I havent seen them yet.
Should I change the name of this thread to:
? I think more people may join if it isn't called a "Tournament"
648. Posted: Sun 23rd Sep 2012 23:49 BST
Well if you throw in community, the thread will get locked and you'll have to go over to the unauthorized thread. and no one really goes there that isn't already here.
649. Posted: Sun 23rd Sep 2012 23:53 BST
This is the real community thread. If you post on the other thread people won't come to your community but if you post here people will
650. Posted: Mon 24th Sep 2012 00:03 BST
@Alien no this isnt the real community thread, I made this for this specific community only. :3
@Happy It may not be locked actually, I'm gonna ask tbd about it
651. Posted: Mon 24th Sep 2012 00:05 BST
@Prof_Clayton I might actually look at your backloggery, now that you've changed the title.
652. Posted: Mon 24th Sep 2012 00:12 BST
Yay! You need one, its free and has a PM system. :3
653. Posted: Mon 24th Sep 2012 00:14 BST
you don't wanna know how many "master runs" I've done on GBA and gamecube games... but okay!
654. Posted: Mon 24th Sep 2012 00:23 BST
@Prof: How long does it take to set up your backloggery?
655. Posted: Mon 24th Sep 2012 00:23 BST
@Happy Mask I havent even listed all my gba games. I have almost 200 over the years (yes 200)
656. Posted: Mon 24th Sep 2012 00:31 BST
@Alien 10 Mins for the bl itself and 1-2 mins per new game. Then 30 seconds to update a game
657. Posted: Mon 24th Sep 2012 01:11 BST
I added like 5, but I don't have the attention span at the moment to add more. o____o. And how do I add an avatar? :3. I only had the attention span to throw in my FE games, as master runs and luigi's mansion.
658. Posted: Mon 24th Sep 2012 01:25 BST
@Happy If you add me to multitap (on right click plus under my name) I'll tell you there :3
659. Posted: Mon 24th Sep 2012 01:30 BST
Hey guys I'm making a room in 15 minutes!!!
660. Posted: Mon 24th Sep 2012 01:37 BST
@Prof_Clayton Ok, did you already send a message? :3