Showing 61 to 80 of 1,173
61. Posted: Sat 10th Mar 2012 23:03 GMT
Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3
I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku
62. Posted: Sat 10th Mar 2012 23:06 GMT
what is this?
Get "N" or Get Out!
63. Posted: Sat 10th Mar 2012 23:07 GMT
Well, I'm in and I might have a Resident Evil: Revelations thing if enough people join.
Nintendo Network ID: Vincent294
64. Posted: Sat 10th Mar 2012 23:09 GMT
Clayton does a pretty good job of summing that up on the 1st post.
65. Posted: Sat 10th Mar 2012 23:47 GMT
ok, anyone interested check the 1st post for the community, and well race in aroung 10 mins. Good luck to all ~
Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog
Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapon Thread
Thank you for visiting; I hope you enjoyed yourself.
Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter: 8BitForward
66. Posted: Sat 10th Mar 2012 23:48 GMT
I'm in...getting ready.
67. Posted: Sat 10th Mar 2012 23:56 GMT
I'm going on now!... Wait!...
Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | darkSpyro | Ghostroaster | Reddit
Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt
68. Posted: Sun 11th Mar 2012 00:11 GMT
69. Posted: Sun 11th Mar 2012 00:15 GMT
If anyone is here our group is waiting for more people.
Edit: OUddin from Michigan, America is a user of the Maka Wuhu Glitch! Whoever you are you have been named and shamed! (Unless I missed something, that is. ~)
Edit again: That's okay then- Sorry OUddin!
Edited on Mon 12th March, 2012 @ 00:29 by Drawdler
70. Posted: Sun 11th Mar 2012 00:52 GMT
Sorry guys, I gotta go. Keep playing though! @Nibelilt he joined via friend list (OUddin) and never knew the rules. I'll swapnote him later
71. Posted: Sun 11th Mar 2012 03:09 GMT
Wow, now we are up to 16 people that have finished 4 races in the community! Thank you to everyone who played, the top 7 will be posted tomorrow!
72. Posted: Sun 11th Mar 2012 14:00 GMT
OFFICIAL WEEKLY RESULTS1st~Clayton☆ (ClaytonLuigi)2nd~Nibelilt3rd~Dash±∞³4th~OUddin GLITCHER (but he didnt know the rules so he can redeem himself)5th~Riku6th~Supersonic7th~Chris
73. Posted: Sun 11th Mar 2012 19:06 GMT
What? There was two groups?! Dang. Perhaps we started too early. You guys must've barely missed us after we quit. Ouch.
74. Posted: Sun 11th Mar 2012 19:44 GMT
yeah, there were 2. but we played for like 45 mins. !
75. Posted: Sun 11th Mar 2012 20:46 GMT
Dang. That's a really long time. We played for about 10-15 minutes.
76. Posted: Mon 12th Mar 2012 00:30 GMT
Looks like we're picking up steam with this community, I was racing in a group of five yesterday. It's too bad you missed us @VincentV we almost had a full group. I hope the next group has as many people.
77. Posted: Mon 12th Mar 2012 00:34 GMT
Yep, a lot bigger than the Elite Racing Crew. I doubted a community like this could get so big. Congrats.
78. Posted: Mon 12th Mar 2012 21:28 GMT
79. Posted: Tue 13th Mar 2012 00:31 GMT
Anyone know the time difference between London & the US right now? We just went an hour ahead (instead of 4, it's 5 now). Anyone know if London does anything close to that, and what the time is there? Right now, here, it's 5:30. (Portland/LA/Seattle time zone [Pacific])EDIT: And I said this here because I might look into a time for people in Europe to play people in the US in my community (see below). Then, we could apply this to this community.
Edited on Tue 13th March, 2012 @ 00:33 by Vincent294
80. Posted: Sat 17th Mar 2012 10:33 GMT
Sorry I wasn't on Wednesday. I'll probably be on until y'all go tomorrow.