Forums

Topic: [NA & EU] Mario Kart 7 Weekly Racing Community

Posts 581 to 600 of 1,173

Drobotic

I'll be in bed at 9 pm,so I might not be able to join in.

Currently playing:A little bit of everything :D
Fan of:Adventure Time,The Legend of Korra,The Amazing World of Gumball,Regular Show,Futurama,and gaming on handhelds,consoles,and the PC.

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8187-4581 | Nintendo Network ID: PSICadet

Happy_Mask

Edited on by Happy_Mask

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Happy_Mask

It's B.-.) without the periods.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Drobotic

Btw,my name on MK7 is LOOPS.

Fan of:Adventure Time,The Legend of Korra,The Amazing World of Gumball,Regular Show,Futurama,and gaming on handhelds,consoles,and the PC.

Drobotic

Sorry.

Knuckles

@Prof I can't race my wifi connection is too weak for a race right now, and I'd be booted off.

@Happy_Mask Don't worry, I'll keep your place nice and safe with my mii's face
BTW I have a perfect S Rank in Sonic Generations, and am 75% done with the missions

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

Prof_Clayton

Happy_Mask wrote:

Ok, something is definitely up. Either my luck has become horrible with items, or everyone is targetting me. So, assuming it's the first one, I think I'm done with this game for a while. I've got the JumpMad effect coming at me . I expect @JumpMad, @Prof_Clayton and @Knuckles to take on my quest of protecting the top three from Tretton invasions while I'm gone. And no, this does not make you Kalimari king. But I leave on a new quest. To find out why the RNG gods have forsaken me and to possibly enhance my sonic generations rankings. I will still pop in on this thread, but don't expect a race. I'll be glad to KIU anyone, and I'll also race in sonic generations. I apologize for the weeping you will all go through, knowing that I will be gone from your tourney and your first place. . Good luck to all who try to dominate the competition. -Happy Mask (I'm really tired, so I apologize for the illiteracy of this post)

I think you're overreacting, last night with items I got really lucky while all you got were bananas. When you're done being dramatic we will be here waiting @Happy_Mask! (with the top spot taken of course ).

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.