Showing 421 to 440 of 1,169
421. Posted: Sun 9th Sep 2012 01:28 BST
@Prof_Clayton~We will see you there ;D
LONG LIVE LUCAS-ARTS!
3DS Friend Code: 0259-0434-4753
422. Posted: Sun 9th Sep 2012 03:48 BST
@Knuckles Awesome racing mate
423. Posted: Sun 9th Sep 2012 03:51 BST
You guys missed the group of 6 0.o Too bad D:
Nintendo Online Forums
Newest Member: Skywardcaliber
Overall Posts: 2000+
Please join the Forum today!
Kid Icarus: Uprising Chatroom
Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapon Thread
3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860
424. Posted: Sun 9th Sep 2012 03:56 BST
@Prof_Clayton care to join me and knuckles in the bonanza , we are about to race soon
also we should exchange FC?
Edited on Sun 9th September, 2012 @ 04:17 by Emperor
425. Posted: Sun 9th Sep 2012 04:16 BST
@CosmicMii Its 11o'clock for him, and I think he has a time curfew or something.... Anyway don't expect him around this time.
If you want me to race you will have to accept having one racer. I will gladly race you, but you have to stay in the room.
Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal
3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557
426. Posted: Sun 9th Sep 2012 04:18 BST
@Knuckles alright but you must always beat me! my score is to high :l
427. Posted: Sun 9th Sep 2012 04:20 BST
@Prof I lost the connection at the start of the race. I came back, and @CosmicMii started the race without me noticing. lol
428. Posted: Sun 9th Sep 2012 04:22 BST
@CosmicMii I will race you, and you will try your best to stop me. Otherwise I will never let you reclaim 1st
429. Posted: Sun 9th Sep 2012 04:30 BST
430. Posted: Sun 9th Sep 2012 04:45 BST
@Knuckles should we organize times for these races, because its kinda hard if your off but @Clayton is on or if he is off and @knuckles is on
(also) remind me to pick the right kart when picking Donkey Kong
431. Posted: Sun 9th Sep 2012 05:26 BST
Well, considering I can only give a 16 digit message I'll try
432. Posted: Sun 9th Sep 2012 13:55 BST
@CosmicMii Yes I have an 11 or 10 curfew-ish type of thing.
@Knuckles Just say: Clayton→BB13Min!
433. Posted: Sun 9th Sep 2012 16:22 BST
@Prof It took me a full 2 minutes to get the purpose of that message. I just woke up, so thats probably why
434. Posted: Sun 9th Sep 2012 16:43 BST
Sorry Fellas, I went somewhere and was planning to play, but I forgot Mario kart. ;_;
@CosmicMii would you like to exchange friend codes with me? You're more likely to race me then. :3
Edited on Sun 9th September, 2012 @ 18:49 by Happy_Mask
Pushmo/Pullblox Contest Thread
[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u
"Is that big, legendary weapon, or are you just glad to see Gregor?"
3DS Friend Code: 2921-9222-4787 | Nintendo Network ID: Happy_Masked_Man
435. Posted: Sun 9th Sep 2012 21:38 BST
@Cosmic-Mii yes I will swap friend codes as well, mine is on my backloggery. :3
436. Posted: Sun 9th Sep 2012 21:52 BST
@Racers Tonight again at 7PST/10EST?
437. Posted: Sun 9th Sep 2012 22:14 BST
In the weekly tournament i plan to get in the top 7
438. Posted: Sun 9th Sep 2012 22:15 BST
@CosmicMii Good luck with that.
439. Posted: Sun 9th Sep 2012 22:19 BST
Psst! @CosmicMii Top 7, no prob. 1st place will soon be mine! I've beaten @Happy_Mask's score, and going for @Prof. But I'll never reach 1st if @Prof and/or @Happy_Mask finds out about this, so shhhhh!
Edited on Sun 9th September, 2012 @ 22:21 by Knuckles
440. Posted: Sun 9th Sep 2012 22:21 BST