Showing 401 to 420 of 1,173
401. Posted: Wed 5th Sep 2012 14:51 BST
@Racers I might be able to race at 7:00 PM PST today, I have a race, so hopefully I'm ready.
I'll let you know when I get back.
Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
Check out 8 Bit Forward!
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal
3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux27
402. Posted: Wed 5th Sep 2012 22:51 BST
@Knuckles :3 I'll try to be there, and good luck with your race!
Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more!
The Great Wall of Backlog
Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapon Thread
Thank you for visiting; I hope you enjoyed yourself.
3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17
403. Posted: Thu 6th Sep 2012 02:19 BST
@Prof Thanks, home now, and I have a lot of work to do. Of the school type. Sigh
I'll try, to make it too.
404. Posted: Thu 6th Sep 2012 02:27 BST
Actually @Professor, I can't make it. I really want to, but I have too much work to do in a 1/2 hour.
405. Posted: Thu 6th Sep 2012 02:37 BST
No problem. :3 I understand homework, it sucks. :/
406. Posted: Thu 6th Sep 2012 02:54 BST
@Prof Thanks. BTW I thought you were a professor and loved to give out homework!
407. Posted: Thu 6th Sep 2012 22:33 BST
@Knuckles Puzzles are not homework, but the duty of any gentelman. He must help anyone in need of assistance, mainly by solving puzzles.
408. Posted: Fri 7th Sep 2012 23:12 BST
@Racers Who can race tomorrow?
409. Posted: Fri 7th Sep 2012 23:18 BST
[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u
"He say oogly? What means that, oogly?"
"Grr... He means your face would frighten small children! Now be quiet!"
3DS Friend Code: 2921-9222-4787 | Nintendo Network ID: Happy_Masked_Man
410. Posted: Sat 8th Sep 2012 01:07 BST
BTW I am free to race right now, so if you want my attention, spam the orange light by going on and offline repeatedly. Thanks
411. Posted: Sat 8th Sep 2012 01:11 BST
I'll race you
412. Posted: Sat 8th Sep 2012 01:16 BST
Go to The NL All Items.
413. Posted: Sat 8th Sep 2012 01:51 BST
@Happy_Mask Thanks for changing rooms, I set up a match in the other room, so... that was fun. I only wish it wasn't monster trucks vs little ol me
414. Posted: Sat 8th Sep 2012 01:58 BST
Mwahaha! Well we gotta play like the sketchy announcer from the snes commercial says!
415. Posted: Sat 8th Sep 2012 07:47 BST
Ill join this community, but be aware that I am a very skilled Mario kart 7 racer
My Mii will be called "CosmicMii"
Follow me! https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Haast_NZL
3DS Friend Code: 0259-0434-4753 | Nintendo Network ID: Haast_NZL
416. Posted: Sat 8th Sep 2012 12:20 BST
@CosmicMii did your community thread get locked?
Edited on Sat 8th September, 2012 @ 12:20 by Maskeraid
417. Posted: Sat 8th Sep 2012 15:14 BST
@Happy_Mask I helped him in the unofficial thread, and either he went really easy on me, or @mosky will have a new rival
418. Posted: Sat 8th Sep 2012 19:04 BST
@Knuckles and @Happy-Mask I'm racing tonight! :3
@CosmicMii Hello, and welcome! Enjoy yourself.
419. Posted: Sun 9th Sep 2012 01:07 BST
@Prof I'll be racing at 7PST, so @Mosky might be able to make it. Will anyone join me? How about right now?
420. Posted: Sun 9th Sep 2012 01:24 BST
10EST is good for me @knuckles. :3 How about 6 PST, 9 EST I join you in CosmicMii's community?