Showing 341 to 360 of 1,173
341. Posted: Mon 27th Aug 2012 01:53 BST
@Alien-Mosky Trying to Via Friend list. Enter the room in about 5-6 mins guys!
Welcome to my signature.
The Great Wall of Backlog
Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapon Thread
Thank you for visiting; I hope you enjoyed yourself.
3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17
342. Posted: Mon 27th Aug 2012 02:19 BST
@knuckles @alien were in different rooms mine has 4 people open now
343. Posted: Mon 27th Aug 2012 02:30 BST
@Prof Why? I wanted to race everyone! Why!
Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
Nintendo Online Forums
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal
Chaos Control! -Shadow
3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux27
344. Posted: Mon 27th Aug 2012 02:32 BST
@Clay Do you think you can go back?
345. Posted: Mon 27th Aug 2012 02:34 BST
What's Mario Kart?
Ohhhhh right. It's that racing game I played once a long time ago.
All I can think about right now is coins. o_____________________o
Edited on Mon 27th August, 2012 @ 02:34 by TeeJay
3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92
346. Posted: Mon 27th Aug 2012 02:38 BST
@knuckles we waited like 10 mins for you ._.
347. Posted: Mon 27th Aug 2012 02:45 BST
Can you tell me when it's the space between this race and the next so I can join? Thanks.
348. Posted: Mon 27th Aug 2012 02:54 BST
349. Posted: Mon 27th Aug 2012 03:27 BST
Let's never play Kalamari Desert again, OK.
350. Posted: Mon 27th Aug 2012 03:32 BST
Im up for that! xD Good games everyone! :3 Top 7 tomorrow morning. Who was The other guy by the way? It was @me @knuckles @Happy-Mask @alien and a 5th person.
351. Posted: Mon 27th Aug 2012 03:38 BST
@Prof What did you mean by we waited? I went back, and no one was there? Were you racing?.... Oh, stupid me, when your racing the lobby is empty
So I just wait in the lobby until the race is over?
Also sorry for all of the airship fortress matches. I didn't mean for us to race there so many times
Also how do you see the score of the top 7? I only see the top 3.
Edit: @Prof @Dan and @Aaron
Edited on Mon 27th August, 2012 @ 03:40 by Knuckles
352. Posted: Mon 27th Aug 2012 03:53 BST
I don't see the score, just post the top 7. If people in 4-7 want their score there I can put it.
@Aaron (thanks for name @knuckles) was brought by @Happy-Mask (thank you for swapnote)
@knuckles You enter lobby 10 mins early. I join at 7. We race a few times. We wait in lobby and all leave. Then I joined you 2 mins later. :3
353. Posted: Mon 27th Aug 2012 04:39 BST
@Prof I joined @Alien 10 minutes early because I didn't want him to miss the races, with his time zone problems. So I wasn't 10 minutes early on purpose. I was being a good 3DS friend
354. Posted: Mon 27th Aug 2012 17:13 BST
Sorry guys. My bud's kind of a n00b -.- he doesn't really try to win. He loves screwing people up. Once again, I am very sorry.
[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u
"He say oogly? What means that, oogly?"
"Grr... He means your face would frighten small children! Now be quiet!"
3DS Friend Code: 2921-9222-4787 | Nintendo Network ID: Happy_Masked_Man
355. Posted: Mon 27th Aug 2012 18:02 BST
@Happy_Mask: That's OK. Is Champion 01 also your friend?
356. Posted: Mon 27th Aug 2012 18:04 BST
357. Posted: Mon 27th Aug 2012 18:17 BST
@Happy_Mask: He raced like the first time we raced but if you don't know him it doesn't matter
Edited on Mon 27th August, 2012 @ 18:18 by Noob_The_Third
358. Posted: Mon 27th Aug 2012 18:20 BST
Oh yeah, @Alien do you want to be 3ds friends? Our races are always interesting.
359. Posted: Mon 27th Aug 2012 18:39 BST
@Happy_Mask: Sure. Mine's 0602-6994-5339. I added you
360. Posted: Mon 27th Aug 2012 18:54 BST