Showing 321 to 340 of 1,173
321. Posted: Sun 26th Aug 2012 04:14 BST
@Alien Go back to the comm!
Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
Nintendo Online Forums
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal
Chaos Control! -Shadow
3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux27
322. Posted: Sun 26th Aug 2012 04:42 BST
I sucked because my R button didn't work
323. Posted: Sun 26th Aug 2012 05:08 BST
@Alien_Mosky OK well that explained why you weren't your usual self.
Also try blowing into your R button to fix it. If you don't understand you can google it easily
Edited on Sun 26th August, 2012 @ 05:09 by Knuckles_Claus
324. Posted: Sun 26th Aug 2012 16:29 BST
Did you fellas kick me out of my top spot? :3
[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u
"Don that mask and take 'em to task
Hurry, now it's time to go!"
3DS Friend Code: 2921-9222-4787 | Nintendo Network ID: Happy_Masked_Man
325. Posted: Sun 26th Aug 2012 16:47 BST
@Happy_Mask: Not yet >:3
326. Posted: Sun 26th Aug 2012 16:59 BST
@Happy_Mask We didn't even get 2 races in. Not 2 sets, 2 races.
@Alien If you are going to race you really need that r button working. Google what I said.
327. Posted: Sun 26th Aug 2012 17:52 BST
@Knuckles: Thanks. I did it and it works
328. Posted: Sun 26th Aug 2012 17:57 BST
I heard that can corrode something inside it if you do it too much. So be careful with that method. :3
329. Posted: Sun 26th Aug 2012 19:02 BST
We need todays race to be earlier because that time is way too late for me
@Happy_Mask: Can you show me where you saw that?
330. Posted: Sun 26th Aug 2012 19:27 BST
@Alien woops, I didnt read it right. -.-it was talking about cartridges and the slot, not the trigger button. Sorry about that. but on the subject of buttons not working, ninty suggests you should send it in. If it's working now though, I don't see a reason too.
331. Posted: Sun 26th Aug 2012 19:40 BST
@Happy_Mask: Oh OK. It's working now.
332. Posted: Sun 26th Aug 2012 20:19 BST
@Alien_Mosky What happens is dust gathers and builds up inside the trigger buttons. Blowing inside removes the dust.
333. Posted: Sun 26th Aug 2012 20:30 BST
@Knuckes Okay, 10 pm EST is better it seems. :3 If everyone agrees?...
@knuckles Just be sure not to spit when you do it.
Newest Member: Noob_the_third
Overall Posts: 3200+
Please join today!
The Great Wall of Backlog
Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapon Thread
3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860
334. Posted: Sun 26th Aug 2012 20:38 BST
@Prof_Clayton: Sorry But that's 11 PM for me. The latest I can do is 9 PM EST
335. Posted: Sun 26th Aug 2012 22:33 BST
@Alien_Mosky What if Saturday is 10pm EST and Sunday 9pm EST? I may have made them both an hour too late in the last change. Tonight I'll be on at 9 EST and hopefully 10 EST. Although I may end up changing Sunday to 9.
336. Posted: Sun 26th Aug 2012 22:49 BST
@Prof So Saturdays at 7:00PM PST and Sunday at 6:00PM PST.
BTW I'll come at 6 today, I'm not sure if I can come at 7 tonight. You'll know if I'm not busy if I'm still racing
Edit: @Prof My Shoulder Buttons are currently fine. I just picked up that tip earlier on my DSi.
Edited on Sun 26th August, 2012 @ 22:52 by Knuckles_Claus
337. Posted: Sun 26th Aug 2012 22:49 BST
@Prof: OK that works
338. Posted: Mon 27th Aug 2012 01:31 BST
T-30 til @Prof and I play.
339. Posted: Mon 27th Aug 2012 01:40 BST
20 mins feel free to join anyone out there! Community on 1st page! Good luck to all ~
340. Posted: Mon 27th Aug 2012 01:47 BST
Did you get the mkart7.com gang?