Online Gaming Forum

Topic: [NA & EU] Mario Kart 7 Weekly Racing Community

Showing 301 to 320 of 1,173

AuthorMessage

Prof_Clayton

301. Posted:

@Knuckles and @Happy_Mask Yes it was Dan, Epic_Dan, MasterNero112, whatever his name is now. You raced him. :3
@knuckles Our team has JV and Varsity combined, I'm JV but near the middle. ._. Last year my time sucked it was 21:01 yes I know. D: I had hurt my leg, lol. Hoping 19: something this year for the 5k

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog
Videogame Chatroom
Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapon Thread
Thank you for visiting; I hope you enjoyed yourself.

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter: 8BitForward

AuthorMessage

Drawdler

302. Posted:

Aww sorry I wasn't on guys. It would have been such a blast with the new system, but I semi-failed the first transfer so it took more time than I would have liked. :P (My data is fine if anyone's wondering.)

I'll be racing this weekend, though. :)

#1 YOSHI HATER on Nintendo Life

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | (Currently Inactive) Backloggery | Disney Infinity Fans | Ghostroaster | Nintendo Friends

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

303. Posted:

@Prof I think mine was in the 24 range. 1st year is always the most challenging. I had a physical problem last season too, felt like I rubbed a bone raw. Didn't but I was working too hard. I was one of the hardest runners on the team, not speed wise, but with great stamina. So I don't stop, even if I get stung by a bee at the start of a race and don't remove the stinger until the end of the course, or repeatedly mistep and hurt my ankle :)

Oh, and our course? Unanimously voted worst in the league. We have to run a huge hill twice, before the end of the lap, then a smaller loop without the hill. :(

@Alien_Mosky Adding you. :)

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux27

AuthorMessage

Prof_Clayton

304. Posted:

@Knuckles xD The Worst course? Ours is pretty nice, with a trail in woods over rivers, etc. I'm the opposite of you, no stamina. xD And ouch! Rubbing raw bone sounds painful. :/
So are you in 9th or 10th grade? I'm in 10th and got the girl's coach as a math teacher! :D
@Racers Once again thanks for coming on an unofficial time night!
@Nibelilt Good to hear it transferred ok; just wondering: does the XL increase web browser typing or the view you get of a website? If you understand what I mean I'd really appreciate it. :3

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
Videogame Chatroom

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter: 8BitForward

AuthorMessage

Drawdler

305. Posted:

@Clayton I haven't tried Internet Browser yet but I know what you mean, I'll have a look tonight :)

#1 YOSHI HATER on Nintendo Life

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | (Currently Inactive) Backloggery | Disney Infinity Fans | Ghostroaster | Nintendo Friends

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

306. Posted:

@Prof I'm XXth, and your course sounds like the one where I got stung by a bee at the bottom of my left calve, not even a minute into the race. That was a good course. :) And those were true stories I mentioned earlier. [post 303]
Our course has 3 loops. At the end of the 1st mile we have to climb a huge hill which involves sprinting, then back to your race pace. Another 1 1/2 miles later same hill, then 1 last 1/2 mile loop without the hill. I gave rough estimates, but it adds up to 3 miles, so.. :D

Also I have a chance to get my coach as an algebra 2 teacher this year. I get my schedule tomorrow.

One last thing. How old did you think I was? I could have been in college, or just joined a local XC team, etc.

Edited on by Knuckles

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal

AuthorMessage

Prof_Clayton

307. Posted:

@Nibelilt Thanks :D I always use it so if its better I'd consider xl.
@knuckles I thought you were probably in 8-9th grade, (all going on the pic you sent with your sonic hat on in SN which is hard to tell xD) but hey, I believe it. :3
Man I hate hills. :/ Our worst course is At sectionals, it's like a bog/mud pit that you run through. Lots of kids lose shoes in there xD.

Welcome to my signature.
Videogame Chatroom

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

308. Posted:

@Prof Well all I showed was my chin! :P
Oh, and our monday practice is a place we call painted hills. A full hour of asphalt hill running and they are steep
Also just downloaded NSMB2 :D

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus

AuthorMessage

Prof_Clayton

309. Posted:

@knuckles Our school has a road nearby 1/2 mile long and incerasee over 500 ft. Yeah. :O Try running that for an hour. :/ Lol at the fact that I thought you said Pained Hills like pain xD.
Enjoy NSMB2!

Welcome to my signature.
Videogame Chatroom

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

310. Posted:

@Prof We practice on hills. Lots of hills. If we run on steep hills, flat roads seem easy. That doesn't mean a 5K is a piece of cake, but it means that flat grounds are just a tade easier.

Also is it your choice to run cross county, do it for a winter sport to get in shape, or parents making you?

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus

AuthorMessage

Prof_Clayton

311. Posted:

@Knuckles Mainly because I need a sport to get in shape for Swimming in winter, and I chose this because I like the runners and coaches. :3
@Racers Okay, so I'll post a reminder in a few hours; but won't be able to Saturday so please remember Saturday at 11pm EST In the community on the 1st post. :D

Welcome to my signature.
Videogame Chatroom

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

312. Posted:

@Prof Thanks for reminding me the times :)

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus

AuthorMessage

Prof_Clayton

313. Posted:

Okay! Races on Saturday at 11pm EST! Go into the community in the first post, and Wait until everyone is ready. Race have fun, etc. :3 Top 7 in community go up on monday.
As always, anyone out there is free to join, even non-users. :D

Welcome to my signature.
Videogame Chatroom

AuthorMessage

Noob_The_Third

314. Posted:

I can't come 11 EST because that's 12 for me (DST)

8 Bit Forward

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

315. Posted:

@Clay How do you see the score of everyone, not just the top 3?

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

316. Posted:

Don't know if I can make this one... If I don't show, then that's the time to take my spot :P

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

317. Posted:

Who can come today? Sounds like all of the regulars are out. :(

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

318. Posted:

OK I will wait in the room for 5-10 minutes today @11EST If no one shows, then we shall race tomorrow :)

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus

AuthorMessage

Noob_The_Third

319. Posted:

Can we have it earlier? I'd like to come but I'm in DST ( 1 hour after EST )

8 Bit Forward

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

320. Posted:

@Alien_Mosky I'm sorry, I just checked in. If I was earlier I would have. :)

T-5 Minutes til race.

Edit @Prof_Clayton Can we have it on 10PM EST Saturday and Sunday? It seems a little late to me :P

Edited on by Knuckles

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus