Forums

Topic: [NA & EU] Mario Kart 7 Weekly Racing Community

Posts 301 to 320 of 1,173

Prof_Clayton

@Knuckles and @Happy_Mask Yes it was Dan, Epic_Dan, MasterNero112, whatever his name is now. You raced him. :3
@knuckles Our team has JV and Varsity combined, I'm JV but near the middle. ._. Last year my time sucked it was 21:01 yes I know. D: I had hurt my leg, lol. Hoping 19: something this year for the 5k

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

Drawdler

Aww sorry I wasn't on guys. It would have been such a blast with the new system, but I semi-failed the first transfer so it took more time than I would have liked. (My data is fine if anyone's wondering.)

I'll be racing this weekend, though.

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | darkSpyro | Ghostroaster | Reddit

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

Knuckles

@Prof I think mine was in the 24 range. 1st year is always the most challenging. I had a physical problem last season too, felt like I rubbed a bone raw. Didn't but I was working too hard. I was one of the hardest runners on the team, not speed wise, but with great stamina. So I don't stop, even if I get stung by a bee at the start of a race and don't remove the stinger until the end of the course, or repeatedly mistep and hurt my ankle

Oh, and our course? Unanimously voted worst in the league. We have to run a huge hill twice, before the end of the lap, then a smaller loop without the hill.

@Alien_Mosky Adding you.

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

Prof_Clayton

@Knuckles xD The Worst course? Ours is pretty nice, with a trail in woods over rivers, etc. I'm the opposite of you, no stamina. xD And ouch! Rubbing raw bone sounds painful. :/
So are you in 9th or 10th grade? I'm in 10th and got the girl's coach as a math teacher!
@Racers Once again thanks for coming on an unofficial time night!
@Nibelilt Good to hear it transferred ok; just wondering: does the XL increase web browser typing or the view you get of a website? If you understand what I mean I'd really appreciate it. :3

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com

Knuckles

@Prof I'm XXth, and your course sounds like the one where I got stung by a bee at the bottom of my left calve, not even a minute into the race. That was a good course. And those were true stories I mentioned earlier. [post 303]
Our course has 3 loops. At the end of the 1st mile we have to climb a huge hill which involves sprinting, then back to your race pace. Another 1 1/2 miles later same hill, then 1 last 1/2 mile loop without the hill. I gave rough estimates, but it adds up to 3 miles, so..

Also I have a chance to get my coach as an algebra 2 teacher this year. I get my schedule tomorrow.

One last thing. How old did you think I was? I could have been in college, or just joined a local XC team, etc.

Edited on by Knuckles

The Master Emeraloggery

Prof_Clayton

@Nibelilt Thanks I always use it so if its better I'd consider xl.
@knuckles I thought you were probably in 8-9th grade, (all going on the pic you sent with your sonic hat on in SN which is hard to tell xD) but hey, I believe it. :3
Man I hate hills. :/ Our worst course is At sectionals, it's like a bog/mud pit that you run through. Lots of kids lose shoes in there xD.

Welcome to my signature.

Prof_Clayton

@knuckles Our school has a road nearby 1/2 mile long and incerasee over 500 ft. Yeah. Try running that for an hour. :/ Lol at the fact that I thought you said Pained Hills like pain xD.
Enjoy NSMB2!

Welcome to my signature.

Knuckles

@Prof We practice on hills. Lots of hills. If we run on steep hills, flat roads seem easy. That doesn't mean a 5K is a piece of cake, but it means that flat grounds are just a tade easier.

Also is it your choice to run cross county, do it for a winter sport to get in shape, or parents making you?

The Master Emeraloggery

Prof_Clayton

@Knuckles Mainly because I need a sport to get in shape for Swimming in winter, and I chose this because I like the runners and coaches. :3
@Racers Okay, so I'll post a reminder in a few hours; but won't be able to Saturday so please remember Saturday at 11pm EST In the community on the 1st post.

Welcome to my signature.

Prof_Clayton

Okay! Races on Saturday at 11pm EST! Go into the community in the first post, and Wait until everyone is ready. Race have fun, etc. :3 Top 7 in community go up on monday.
As always, anyone out there is free to join, even non-users.

Welcome to my signature.

Happy_Mask

Don't know if I can make this one... If I don't show, then that's the time to take my spot

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.