Showing 261 to 280 of 1,173
261. Posted: Mon 20th Aug 2012 01:55 BST
@Prof_Clayton most Sunday's, I'm fine, Thursday's may be tough sometimes but it depends on the timing. I am in the same time zone as you however, so timing is not too bad of an issue.
[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u
262. Posted: Mon 20th Aug 2012 02:01 BST
The best would be Sunday. Are we still having two days?
8 Bit Forward
263. Posted: Mon 20th Aug 2012 02:02 BST
I'm in DST right now until the clocks change.
264. Posted: Mon 20th Aug 2012 02:14 BST
@Prof_Clayton Well I'm mostly good on the weekends. Wednesdays and Thursdays aren't good for me. But I'll try to make it whenever I can
Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal
3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557
Nintendo Network ID: Knux27
265. Posted: Mon 20th Aug 2012 02:52 BST
Is Sunday good? We could have a Sat/Sun thing here. Both days, 11pm est saturday and 10pm est sunday. Will everyone make one or both days that way? I can make sundays. :3
Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog
Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapon Thread
Thank you for visiting; I hope you enjoyed yourself.
Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter: 8BitForward
266. Posted: Mon 20th Aug 2012 03:17 BST
I can do Sundays but not Saturdays.
267. Posted: Mon 20th Aug 2012 03:18 BST
Is it time to edit the 1st post?
268. Posted: Mon 20th Aug 2012 03:25 BST
I can make those, but its up to you
269. Posted: Mon 20th Aug 2012 03:31 BST
If that sounds good I'll edit the first post tomorrow. :3
270. Posted: Mon 20th Aug 2012 14:39 BST
@Prof_Clayton I think I can make Sunday's as well.
271. Posted: Wed 22nd Aug 2012 12:15 BST
Gosh I haven't played for ages.
REVIVE THIS THREAD. I WANT A REASON TO PLAY.
Probably going to play tomorrow on my XL which comes out just in time too. Same time?
@Prof_Clayton Sounds fine to me, I only request this last Wednesday match.
Edited on Wed 22nd August, 2012 @ 12:16 by Drawdler
Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | darkSpyro | Ghostroaster | Reddit
Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt
272. Posted: Wed 22nd Aug 2012 12:20 BST
@Nibelilt That sounds good, what time Wednesday? Glad to have you back!
@HappyMask Ok I'm editing 1st post now....
273. Posted: Wed 22nd Aug 2012 12:23 BST
Same time as usual. I'll be on as soon as I get my XL.
Glad to be back... I'll post here when I start the room too.
274. Posted: Wed 22nd Aug 2012 14:12 BST
Are you guys racing today?
275. Posted: Wed 22nd Aug 2012 15:34 BST
@Alien_Mosky Well it looks like @Nibelit wants to, but Wednesday was the top of the hour so.... any hour in particular?
@Nibelit Have you seen my sig? I was the guy who thought to revive it as a welcome home surprise for @Prof_Clayton
276. Posted: Wed 22nd Aug 2012 15:37 BST
When will you be checking in @knuckles?
277. Posted: Wed 22nd Aug 2012 15:54 BST
@Alien I just talked to @Prof via FL and he said around 8PM EST. So thats 5PM PST.
I'll be checking in at 4 and 5.
278. Posted: Wed 22nd Aug 2012 15:55 BST
I'll be in the community at 7 and 8 EST pm and hopefully whenever Nibelilt is in. I'll be away for this afternoon for a few hours though.
@knuckles Thank you again
@nibelilt Yes, you've been excited for XL now for a while! xD
279. Posted: Thu 23rd Aug 2012 00:46 BST
@Prof Your welcome. 1 Small favor can you hold the race for 5-10 mins please? I'm currently busy, but might be able to make it with some extra time.
280. Posted: Thu 23rd Aug 2012 00:51 BST
I'll be there in 10 minutes