Online Gaming Forum

Topic: [NA & EU] Mario Kart 7 Weekly Racing Community

Showing 121 to 140 of 1,173

AuthorMessage

LittleGhost42

121. Posted:

Just So You Guys Know My Mii Will Be "Bob Marley"

Do Not Trust People Who Call Themselves Musicians or Record Collectors Who Say That They Don't Like Bob Dylan or The Beatles. They Do Not Love Music If Those Words Come Out of Their Mouths. -Jack White

AuthorMessage

Prof_Clayton

122. Posted:

@LittleGhost42 Thanks for reminding me:
If anyone wants their NL username in the top 7 posts instead of their MK7 username, just ask!
Thanks for letting everyone know who you are!

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog
Videogame Chatroom
Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapon Thread
Thank you for visiting; I hope you enjoyed yourself.

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter: 8BitForward

AuthorMessage

LittleGhost42

123. Posted:

Sure Thing! I'm Sure All Do Bad But Who knows Maybe i'll make the charts!!! And I Don't Care If Its Marley or My username. You Can Choose!
Thanks For being so welcoming!

Do Not Trust People Who Call Themselves Musicians or Record Collectors Who Say That They Don't Like Bob Dylan or The Beatles. They Do Not Love Music If Those Words Come Out of Their Mouths. -Jack White

AuthorMessage

LittleGhost42

124. Posted:

Do You Have Any Other Online Groups For Different Games?

AuthorMessage

Prof_Clayton

125. Posted:

@LittleGhost42 No, I only have this MK7 community. I would have made a Kid Icarus one, but it would be hard becaus you would need one of the people in your friend list to join, and it would be a huge hassle.
And no problem, I'll just put either name then. :)

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
Videogame Chatroom

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter: 8BitForward

AuthorMessage

RevolverLink

126. Posted:

Sorry I haven't been more active, I always seem to mix-up the race dates for the various communities I've played with or forget about them until 2 hours after they're over.

"Can a man still be brave if he's afraid?" "That is the only time a man can be brave."
The Revloggery

3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

AuthorMessage

LittleGhost42

127. Posted:

@revolver I Love Your Message About Holding a Grudge! classic...

AuthorMessage

LittleGhost42

128. Posted:

Prof_Clayton wrote:

@LittleGhost42 No, I only have this MK7 community. I would have made a Kid Icarus one, but it would be hard becaus you would need one of the people in your friend list to join, and it would be a huge hassle.
And no problem, I'll just put either name then. :)

Oh ok! I don't Even Know Why I Asked! I Have No one In My Friend Group anyways!

AuthorMessage

LittleGhost42

129. Posted:

Hey im in the community if someone wants to play me!

AuthorMessage

Prof_Clayton

130. Posted:

@RevolverLink Do you use Swapnote? I've been sending you weekly reminders (for 2 weeks) there, as well as other people. That could be a good reminder for you to play, if you even check Swapnote anymore!
(I hate all the New Stationary! messages)

Welcome to my signature.
Videogame Chatroom

AuthorMessage

CommanderAudio

131. Posted:

I'd love to join, but 7PM EST is 11PM GMT. That's quite late for me, so I'll just have to wait and see if they move it to 4PM EST. I'm not begging to join this, but this sounds fun....

P.S I added Prof_Clayton's and RevolverLink's 3DS FC. My FC is in signature. Please add me

Edited on by CommanderAudio

Fire is more fun with friends, kids!
Formerly known as PikminMonster
Choose Your Own Adventure!
3DS FC:4554-0106-9407
Let me know if you add me, but PLEASE DON'T send me spam in Swapnote/Letter Box, or M-Rated Status Messages or Swapnotes.

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

132. Posted:

@Prof_Clayton I added you in my forum, just thought I'd let you know!
Also is anyone racing right now, top of the hour, wednesday?

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux27

AuthorMessage

LittleGhost42

133. Posted:

i will try to be on at 5

AuthorMessage

Prof_Clayton

134. Posted:

@PikminMonster and @Knuckles I have added both of your friend codes!
@PikminMonster "They" is me. I'm the only creator and person on charge of the community. :) But the timing will not be changing on Saturdays. However on Wednesdays, sometimes people have races at the top of the hour. Try posting in the thread if you will be going Wednesday and maybe someone will come! :)
@Knuckles Thanks for telling me, I forgot I posted that there!

Welcome to my signature.
Videogame Chatroom

AuthorMessage

Prof_Clayton

135. Posted:

So who's planning on racing this weekend? There are about 4 people so far on 3ds forums coming tomorrow.
And when you enter the community everyone:
Please wait until nobody says "let's wait for more players" before starting. At least wait a few minutes in the community if you get there first too; it's more fun racing with 8 people than 3.

Welcome to my signature.
Videogame Chatroom

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

136. Posted:

HOPEFULLY I'll be there. Even with the reminders I forget :/

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

Pit - "Uh, what's a KO?"
Palutena - "Good luck, Pit."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

Prof_Clayton

137. Posted:

@3Dangerous3Dash sorry about that, but I can't be there to remind anyone on saturdays during summer :'(

Welcome to my signature.
Videogame Chatroom

AuthorMessage

LittleGhost42

138. Posted:

I'll Be there but ill be late that ok?

AuthorMessage

Prof_Clayton

139. Posted:

@LittleGhost42 How late? Its a community, so it may be hard to join in between sets of 4 races.

Welcome to my signature.
Videogame Chatroom

AuthorMessage

Prof_Clayton

140. Posted:

Since we are all MK7 fans here, check out www.mkart7.weebly.com
It's all legit; don't worry and you can win prizes! (And no it's not my website just sharing a cool fact) :D

Welcome to my signature.
Videogame Chatroom