Forums

Topic: [NA & EU] Mario Kart 7 Weekly Racing Community

Posts 1,001 to 1,020 of 1,173

Knuckles

Roughly 2 hours until the official race.

I will most likely be gone for the races, so I would appreciate it if someone would post the hourly, then 15 minute reminders. [like 1 hour, 45 mins, 30 mins, 15 mins, 5 mins]

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

Knuckles

@RedPanda Good Races, but I'm very annoyed at the outcome of our races. 7-1 Really? I should have raced better, but I haven't raced in 2 weeks so, maybe I made a lot of easy mistakes.
I think the outcome should have been 4-4, I made a lot of last minute mistakes on the last laps.

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

Dolphinsquared

I look forward to racing with you USA players! Just note that I will be recording, so I hope to race with you all at your best.

Dolphinsquared

KiwiPanda

@Knucles - Sorry! Our races were awfully luck-based (half of them I won in the last couple of seconds w/ mushrooms or another boost), and I was putting my best shot into every race, despite the record, because of the close space between us in the end of each course. Good games, hopefully we'll find some more action next weekend or tomorrow (I don't know if I'll go tomorrow however)

Previously RedPanda.
♭ ~Green is not a creative color~ ♪
SSBB FC- 3998-3139-7405
~
Backloggery
It's severely outdated, but I guess you can look at it if you want. (?)
~
Come visit

3DS Friend Code: 2020-0178-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatRedPandaKid

Jeremyx7

Sorry I didn't make it tonight, ended up hanging out with a few friends spur of the moment. Sunday I should be on though......

Wii U online games: Mario Kart 8, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Need 4 Speed: Most Wanted U

3DS online games: Kid Icarus Uprising, Tetris Axis

3DS Friend Code: 4554-0287-3926 | Nintendo Network ID: Jeremyx7

Dolphinsquared

Sunday will be the day I record, although technically... December 4th is the NA's Mario Kart 7 birthday.

Dolphinsquared

Jeremyx7

Not going out tonight nor have anything planned around 8pm (Central Time Zone) so I WILL be on tonight! Looking forward to our matches everyone.

Wii U online games: Mario Kart 8, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Need 4 Speed: Most Wanted U

Happy_Mask

How many people decided to show? :3

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Jeremyx7

@Knuckles, I think there is something wrong between our connections. :/ Good games other wise.

Jeremyx7

Knuckles wrote:

@Jeremyx7 I'm so sorry. My wifi is just so slow tonight it keeps on kicking me out of the rooms. I would never rage quit on a race, and I lost the connection right after the end of the 1st race.
I'm sorry.

Np dude, I figured it was a wi fi issue anyways, I'm also not a rage quitter by any means myself.

Auracle

Well, that could have gone better. Good races everyone.

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

HaastMK7

Hae everyone. I know this is off topic but I have not been on my community (Banana Bonanza) in AGE... so could someone please just check and let me know how many players there are, I would appreciate it

Miiverse: Haast_NZL
Followers: 855
Follow me! https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Haast_NZL

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0434-4753 | Nintendo Network ID: Haast_NZL

e-love

So I remember Clay was always into this. Figured since I was playing Mario Kart 7 a lot lately I would play with everyone.

When do you all usually race again? I forget.

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Dolphinsquared

Oh boy, I completely missed this due to sleep! >.<

Dolphinsquared

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.