Showing 281 to 300 of 475
281. Posted: Tue 2nd Apr 2013 20:39 BST
Happy says he should be able to race so what time do you guys want to aim for?
VISIT MY NEW BLOG 16-Bit Heaven.
Runs the NintendoLife Best VGM Tourney Come Vote!
Keep it frosty people.
My Super Mario Galaxy Bio courtesy of Dark-Luigi.
Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes
282. Posted: Tue 2nd Apr 2013 22:05 BST
@Knuckles and @TricoloredSensei - We need some kind of set time, whether it's specific or broad. Just something.
Anytime this week works for me as I have my spring break :3
♭ ~Green is not a creative color~ ♪
SSBB FC- 3998-3139-7405
It's severely outdated, but I guess you can look at it if you want. (?)
Come visit Prof_Clayton's forums for some online fun~
[19:42] Groosey: i thought I killed you! >:[
Nintendo Network ID: ThatRedPandaKid
283. Posted: Tue 2nd Apr 2013 22:11 BST
7-10 pm EST is good for me. :3
Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog
Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapon Thread
Thank you for visiting; I hope you enjoyed yourself.
Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter: 8BitForward
284. Posted: Tue 2nd Apr 2013 22:13 BST
Like, right now until 8:30 is good for me(minus dinnertime around 5 or 6)
8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
I’ve been waiting to smile,
Been holding it in for a while,
Take you with me if I can
Been dreaming of this since a child
I'm on top of the world.
Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus
285. Posted: Tue 2nd Apr 2013 23:24 BST
Wanna aim for 7:30 EST? In a little over an hour?
286. Posted: Tue 2nd Apr 2013 23:34 BST
I'll try to be on at 7:30 but I might be a little late. I'll tell @Happy to be on then as well.
287. Posted: Tue 2nd Apr 2013 23:38 BST
I may be eating dinner then. I'll see about it.
[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u
288. Posted: Tue 2nd Apr 2013 23:52 BST
If 7:30 is bad we could do 8 instead. I just know at 8:30 @Dash has to leave.
289. Posted: Tue 2nd Apr 2013 23:56 BST
8 is probably the latest I can start, so aim for then, if not earlier.
290. Posted: Wed 3rd Apr 2013 00:27 BST
Is anyone ready yet?
291. Posted: Wed 3rd Apr 2013 00:38 BST
I'm on right now whenever you guys are ready.
292. Posted: Wed 3rd Apr 2013 00:53 BST
Room will be up at 8 exactly. :3
293. Posted: Wed 3rd Apr 2013 01:03 BST
Just waiting for Capn.
294. Posted: Wed 3rd Apr 2013 01:19 BST
Great games guys, I knew Clay would destroy us. u_u
295. Posted: Wed 3rd Apr 2013 01:20 BST
Dashing Professors: 27
Majora's Breakfast: 17
Good games guys. :3
Those were difficult, and Maka Wuhu got intense. o__o
296. Posted: Wed 3rd Apr 2013 01:20 BST
I hate blue shells.
297. Posted: Wed 3rd Apr 2013 01:24 BST
Also, I still despise Waluigi pinball with a burning passion indescribable in any known language. >:[
298. Posted: Wed 3rd Apr 2013 01:25 BST
@Happy_Mask Really? That's like my second favorite course ever
299. Posted: Wed 3rd Apr 2013 02:05 BST
Good games, they got pretty intense if I do say so myself.
300. Posted: Sat 6th Apr 2013 17:07 BST
@TricoloredSensei and @Knuckles - Can I propose 8-10PM EST tonight?