Showing 281 to 300 of 475
281. Posted: Tue 2nd Apr 2013 20:39 BST
Happy says he should be able to race so what time do you guys want to aim for?
Runs the NintendoLife Best VGM Tourney Come Vote!
Keep it frosty people.
My Super Mario Galaxy Bio courtesy of Dark-Luigi.
3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes
282. Posted: Tue 2nd Apr 2013 22:05 BST
@Knuckles and @TricoloredSensei - We need some kind of set time, whether it's specific or broad. Just something.
Anytime this week works for me as I have my spring break :3
♭ ~Green is not a creative color~ ♪
SSBB FC- 3998-3139-7405
I would give it a creative name, but I'm not good with "humor", so I'll just give you that :3
Come visit Prof_Clayton's forums for some online fun~
[19:42] Groosey: i thought I killed you! >:[
3DS Friend Code: 2020-0178-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatRedPandaKid
283. Posted: Tue 2nd Apr 2013 22:11 BST
7-10 pm EST is good for me. :3
Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward A forum where things happen.
The Great Wall of Backlog
Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapon Thread
Thank you for visiting; I hope you enjoyed yourself.
3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17
284. Posted: Tue 2nd Apr 2013 22:13 BST
Like, right now until 8:30 is good for me(minus dinnertime around 5 or 6)
8 Bit Forward, a new forum with articles and review along with (duh!) a fun and friendly community of people!
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi.
"Yes, people can often be so blinded by their own motivations that they lose sight of the damage they do."
3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash
285. Posted: Tue 2nd Apr 2013 23:24 BST
Wanna aim for 7:30 EST? In a little over an hour?
286. Posted: Tue 2nd Apr 2013 23:34 BST
I'll try to be on at 7:30 but I might be a little late. I'll tell @Happy to be on then as well.
287. Posted: Tue 2nd Apr 2013 23:38 BST
I may be eating dinner then. I'll see about it.
[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u
"He say oogly? What means that, oogly?"
"Grr... He means your face would frighten small children! Now be quiet!"
3DS Friend Code: 2921-9222-4787 | Nintendo Network ID: Happy_Masked_Man
288. Posted: Tue 2nd Apr 2013 23:52 BST
If 7:30 is bad we could do 8 instead. I just know at 8:30 @Dash has to leave.
289. Posted: Tue 2nd Apr 2013 23:56 BST
8 is probably the latest I can start, so aim for then, if not earlier.
290. Posted: Wed 3rd Apr 2013 00:27 BST
Is anyone ready yet?
291. Posted: Wed 3rd Apr 2013 00:38 BST
I'm on right now whenever you guys are ready.
292. Posted: Wed 3rd Apr 2013 00:53 BST
Room will be up at 8 exactly. :3
293. Posted: Wed 3rd Apr 2013 01:03 BST
Just waiting for Capn.
294. Posted: Wed 3rd Apr 2013 01:19 BST
Great games guys, I knew Clay would destroy us. u_u
295. Posted: Wed 3rd Apr 2013 01:20 BST
Dashing Professors: 27
Majora's Breakfast: 17
Good games guys. :3
Those were difficult, and Maka Wuhu got intense. o__o
296. Posted: Wed 3rd Apr 2013 01:20 BST
I hate blue shells.
297. Posted: Wed 3rd Apr 2013 01:24 BST
Also, I still despise Waluigi pinball with a burning passion indescribable in any known language. >:[
298. Posted: Wed 3rd Apr 2013 01:25 BST
@Happy_Mask Really? That's like my second favorite course ever
299. Posted: Wed 3rd Apr 2013 02:05 BST
Good games, they got pretty intense if I do say so myself.
300. Posted: Sat 6th Apr 2013 17:07 BST
@TricoloredSensei and @Knuckles - Can I propose 8-10PM EST tonight?