Forums

Topic: Mario Kart 7 Team Tournament

Posts 121 to 140 of 475

DePapier

BenAV wrote:

So it looks like we have two Americans (Pikminsi and DePapier), one New Zealander (CosmiC) and one Australian (me) in our match up.
Some pretty big time zone differences there so you guys can try to work out what time works between you all and I'll make myself available when I need to be.

Hum... I'm French. I lived in the US for some time but I'm French and I live in France.

What I would suggest is that we try to make it like we did last time with the community session, since most of us could make it. Or best is we try to do each round during weekends so that we have a week afterwards of training and expectation.

BenAV

DePapier wrote:

Hum... I'm French. I lived in the US for some time but I'm French and I live in France.

What I would suggest is that we try to make it like we did last time with the community session, since most of us could make it. Or best is we try to do each round during weekends so that we have a week afterwards of training and expectation.

Oh, right.
Your profile says the US so I was just assuming based off that.

I think the community event was at about 6am here, but if that works for everyone then I can make it at that time.

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

DePapier

BenAV wrote:

DePapier wrote:

Oh, right.
Your profile says the US so I was just assuming based off that.

I think the community event was at about 6am here, but if that works for everyone then I can make it at that time.

Damn, that's right, I made my account in the US. :/ I just changed that on my profile, thanks.

ThePirateCaptain

@Clay
Usually anytime from 6-9 EST except Mondays. If we can work out a date with the rest of the group then i'm pretty sure i'll be able to make it.

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

DePapier

OK, lemme get this moving: all team members, please provide your timezones. Once this is done, we should all tell what are our availabilities for this Saturday for the first round, the next Saturday for the second round, and the following Saturday for the last round. Or Sundays, because weekends are more suited for this. (The second and third rounds we can take care of during their own weeks.)

And best is we should all have each other's friend codes. Mine is: 4468-2063-9396.

TsunamiSensei

I'm in EST, so that means I'm GMT -5. My fc is in my sig, and @Depapier, you have been added.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

KingDunsparce

Sensei_PikPik wrote:

I'm in EST, so that means I'm GMT -5. My fc is in my sig, and @Depapier, you have been added.

Actually, isn't it GMT -4 since its Daylight Savings Time? I'm Central and it says GMT -5

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

Happy_Mask

Prof_Clayton wrote:

So... @Dash @Happy @Capn' When are you guys open? I'm pretty good Weekdays from 7-9 EST. On weekends I vary, but am generally open a lot. :3

The Cap'n is gone for an unspecified amount of time on NL. We can schedule when he gets back, I suppose.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

BenAV

I'm in Melbourne, Australia which is currently GMT +11.
I'm available most of the time besides from about 3pm-10pm on a Sunday (in my time zone) and I'm ready to race whenever the rest of you guys are.

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

ThePirateCaptain

@Happy @Dash @Clay
I'll still be around for our race. You can PM me on backlog if you need something but otherwise i'll just check on this thread or NintyOnline till we can get the race scheduled.

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

New_3DaSh_XL

I don't think I can do it this week. I have some scout stuff I have to do this week and I don't know how much time it'll take up. However, between noon and 4:30 is good for me pretty much every Sunday, and most Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays are open for me in the evening. I'm EST.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

Blaze

Ideal_Hero wrote:

@True and I are in CST here in the U.S.

So that would put you guys at -5, right? Any idea of what times you're available at? I'm in the UK, which means I'm at 0 GMT. I'm fairly sure @anthony is at +1, if CET is what I remember it to be. That would put six hours between us, which shouldn't be too disastrous. I'm available from 4-9 GMT weekdays and pretty much all day at weekends. Hopefully this shouldn't be too hard to organise. :3

The Blazeloggery~
Mah Animelist~

3DS Friend Code: 4914-4746-2130 | Nintendo Network ID: MiracleBlaze

Prof_Clayton

Okay, this week I am open 7-9 EST on every weekday. Then on Staurday I should be good after noon. Sunday is still a toss up, but afternoons are good, just not night. EST.
@Capn' We can plan on NoF if it is easier for you, all 4 of us are on there. :3

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

BadKitty

Untitled

Edited on by BadKitty

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You'...

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter:

Happy_Mask

@Emmy I think you need a new teammate, your old one's... Sleeping. ._.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

BadKitty

Happy_Mask wrote:

@Emmy I think you need a new teammate, your old one's... Sleeping. ._.

?

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You'...

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.