Forums

Topic: Maka Wuhu Ettiquette

Posts 141 to 146 of 146

Sh00kst3r

You know, speaking of coins and VR...

My no-life friend spent this spring break unlocking everything. IN ONE WEEK, he had unlocked ALL gold parts (Yes, even the FREAKING GOLD STEERING WHEEL), achieved a VR of 80,000, got about 30,000-50,000 coins, AND got three stars next to his name. THIS GUY DOES NOTHING BUT PLAY THIS STUPID GAME GRAH RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE

3DS: 2363 5629 7333

e-love

My friend went on a Mario Kart Wii unlocking craze this spring break as well. I'm not jelly at all though, as I enjoy my games better when I don't rush things.

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Vincent294

Recently, I put a giant barrier of banana peels by the drop-off point. It took a forever for my friend to break through it; I was hoping he'd give up. After, I decided to rage quit. He'll have to practice to beat me. Online, I had the best run yet - I intercepted a guy trying to use the glitch. After, he snapped, and did a rage quit. While I can get you using it to not lose to an amateur, you only add to the problem. Fortunately, most people don't use it now (about 1/2 at least), and I've noticed that sometimes it's my banana peel barrier that holds some players in line from cheating. That's the most effective way of having people not use the glitch. Thanks to help from others, now I'll see 1-2/3 of the participants in a race protest usage of the glitch. Perhaps we can experience a fair race on Maka Wuhu at last. Congrats!

Vincent294

My Nintendo: Vincent294 | Nintendo Network ID: Vincent294

Prof_Clayton

Wow, I just realized, I haven't played MK7 since KI:U entered my 3ds

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

Vincent294

Almost that, but w/ Resident Evil. But I play it about once a week.

Vincent294

My Nintendo: Vincent294 | Nintendo Network ID: Vincent294

e-love

@ClaytonLuigi, same here! This always happens, the new takes all the attention

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.