Forums

Topic: Luigi's Mansion: ScareScraper Online

Posts 221 to 240 of 324

Spoony_Tech

Just a warning that I might back out if my guy text me. I still haven't heard from him.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

MasterWario

Key glitching...great. Oh well, was fun. I keep feeling bad though when I get a curse or stuck and then right after I get cursed again. XD

I would have never guessed Weezing was so useful until I played a HeartGold Nuzlocke!
My YouTube Channel! Video game related, of course!
My Pushmo Levels

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0589-3371 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterWario

MasterWario

I thought it was, anyway...we searched that entire room

I would have never guessed Weezing was so useful until I played a HeartGold Nuzlocke!
My YouTube Channel! Video game related, of course!
My Pushmo Levels

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0589-3371 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterWario

Freelance

i got lost in the mansion >_> I started another game, but it's Hunter this time.

Freelance

NintendoPlayer

For Rush Mode just search everything and get all the clocks, Dark light everything for clocks and just go to the room with the big exclamation mark! Thanks

NintendoPlayer

Freelance

Thanks for playing, guys. Much more fun with friends since nobody's going to quit on you. 25 floors takes forever, and there's an Endless mode!! I haven't unlocked that yet though.

Next time we need to raise the difficulty and play with Polterpups!

Edited on by Freelance

Freelance

NintendoPlayer

That was awesome guys!! I love that! Much better playing when nobody quits halfway through! I'm good to play a couple hours every night! Just send me a swapnote in advanced, I'm want to do Rush Mode 25 Normal, Surprise 25 Normal, Hunter 25 Hard. Then so on to get a best time in every category of every mode! Thanks again that was a blast!

NintendoPlayer

NintendoPlayer

Also if anybody adds me let me know so I can be sure to add you back! 2277-6638-1859

NintendoPlayer

Freelance

Swapnote is still being dumb That guy Ciel was the one who I had trouble getting a hold of, and for being a noob, he was first place...I wanted to send him a note about it but Swapnote won't let me

Edited on by theblackdragon

Freelance

Spoony_Tech

Lol with swap. I've had to send up to 4 times before it goes through sometimes. It was that last update that messed it up.

Sorry I went MIA for a bit there. Had to take care of some personal business! You guys did good holding down the fort!! I also unlocked endless mode after that as well. Great job team!! If you couldn't tell I was searching for hearts there at the end stages. At least I never died but was at 6 health there for a moment!!

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

NintendoPlayer

Yeah that was a blast!! I figured you had something important to do, Glad you came back!! Can't wait to do it again!! I'm good to go every night for like a month I got nothing to do! Haha Let's bust some ghosts!

NintendoPlayer

Freelance

Haha okay Swapnote works for me now. Thanks to your post, I tried it again. Anyway, we must play again some other time!

Freelance

NintendoPlayer

Hey anybody around? I'm wanting to play some Scarescraper if anybody is interested! 2277-6638-1859 Tell me your friend code if you want me to add you back! Thanks everybody!

NintendoPlayer

LouiseAran

NintendoPlayer wrote:

Hey anybody around? I'm wanting to play some Scarescraper if anybody is interested! 2277-6638-1859 Tell me your friend code if you want me to add you back! Thanks everybody!

I added you. Let's play. xD

LouiseAran

3DS Friend Code: 4038-7010-3998 | Twitter:

NintendoPlayer

just added you, do you have a team set up?

NintendoPlayer

NintendoPlayer

Is anybody on? I want to get a match set up!

NintendoPlayer

NintendoPlayer

Come on players! Tell me your friend codes and let's set up a nightly team every night around this hour! Let's destroy some ghost's!!

NintendoPlayer

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.