Online Gaming Forum

Topic: Luigi's Mansion: ScareScraper Online

Showing 221 to 240 of 326

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

221. Posted:

Just a warning that I might back out if my guy text me. I still haven't heard from him.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

MasterWario

222. Posted:

Key glitching...great. Oh well, was fun. I keep feeling bad though when I get a curse or stuck and then right after I get cursed again. XD

Been thinking lately, that Shulk would actually make a really good Smash Bros. character. (Still would rather have King K. Rool though)
My Pushmo Levels
My Crashmo Levels
My Colors! 3D Gallery
Bogmire sprite by A.J. Nitro

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0589-3371

AuthorMessage

GamecubeMan

223. Posted:

Wait that was a glitch? Anyway, good games. :D

Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
I only see GC 4.0 happening if I become a English major. Yeah... not happening.

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407

AuthorMessage

MasterWario

224. Posted:

I thought it was, anyway...we searched that entire room

Been thinking lately, that Shulk would actually make a really good Smash Bros. character. (Still would rather have King K. Rool though)
My Pushmo Levels
My Crashmo Levels
My Colors! 3D Gallery
Bogmire sprite by A.J. Nitro

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0589-3371

AuthorMessage

Donjwolf

225. Posted:

i got lost in the mansion >_> I started another game, but it's Hunter this time.

Donjwolf

AuthorMessage

NintendoPlayer

226. Posted:

For Rush Mode just search everything and get all the clocks, Dark light everything for clocks and just go to the room with the big exclamation mark! Thanks

NintendoPlayer

AuthorMessage

NintendoPlayer

227. Posted:

All good buddy! Sorry!

NintendoPlayer

AuthorMessage

Donjwolf

228. Posted:

Thanks for playing, guys. Much more fun with friends since nobody's going to quit on you. 25 floors takes forever, and there's an Endless mode!! I haven't unlocked that yet though.

Next time we need to raise the difficulty and play with Polterpups!

Edited on by Donjwolf

Donjwolf

AuthorMessage

NintendoPlayer

229. Posted:

That was awesome guys!! I love that! Much better playing when nobody quits halfway through! I'm good to play a couple hours every night! Just send me a swapnote in advanced, I'm want to do Rush Mode 25 Normal, Surprise 25 Normal, Hunter 25 Hard. Then so on to get a best time in every category of every mode! Thanks again that was a blast!

NintendoPlayer

AuthorMessage

NintendoPlayer

230. Posted:

Also if anybody adds me let me know so I can be sure to add you back! 2277-6638-1859

NintendoPlayer

AuthorMessage

Donjwolf

231. Posted:

Swapnote is still being dumb :( That guy Ciel was the one who I had trouble getting a hold of, and for being a noob, he was first place...I wanted to send him a note about it but Swapnote won't let me :(

Edited on by theblackdragon

Donjwolf

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

232. Posted:

Lol with swap. I've had to send up to 4 times before it goes through sometimes. It was that last update that messed it up.

Sorry I went MIA for a bit there. Had to take care of some personal business! You guys did good holding down the fort!! I also unlocked endless mode after that as well. Great job team!! If you couldn't tell I was searching for hearts there at the end stages. At least I never died but was at 6 health there for a moment!!

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

NintendoPlayer

233. Posted:

Yeah that was a blast!! I figured you had something important to do, Glad you came back!! Can't wait to do it again!! I'm good to go every night for like a month I got nothing to do! Haha Let's bust some ghosts!

NintendoPlayer

AuthorMessage

Donjwolf

234. Posted:

Haha okay Swapnote works for me now. Thanks to your post, I tried it again. Anyway, we must play again some other time!

Donjwolf

AuthorMessage

NintendoPlayer

235. Posted:

Hey anybody around? I'm wanting to play some Scarescraper if anybody is interested! 2277-6638-1859 Tell me your friend code if you want me to add you back! Thanks everybody!

NintendoPlayer

AuthorMessage

LouiseAran

236. Posted:

NintendoPlayer wrote:

Hey anybody around? I'm wanting to play some Scarescraper if anybody is interested! 2277-6638-1859 Tell me your friend code if you want me to add you back! Thanks everybody!

I added you. Let's play. xD

LouiseAran

3DS Friend Code: 4038-7010-3998 | Twitter: sonluisa

AuthorMessage

NintendoPlayer

237. Posted:

just added you, do you have a team set up?

NintendoPlayer

AuthorMessage

NintendoPlayer

238. Posted:

Is anybody on? I want to get a match set up!

NintendoPlayer

AuthorMessage

NintendoPlayer

239. Posted:

Come on players! Tell me your friend codes and let's set up a nightly team every night around this hour! Let's destroy some ghost's!!

NintendoPlayer

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

240. Posted:

So how many people beat 25 floors?

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
The graveyard | Reviewer at eshop gurus | Owner and reviewer at Droid gurus | Public chat | Forums

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror