Forums

Topic: Luigi's Mansion: ScareScraper Online

Posts 201 to 220 of 324

NintendoPlayer

Also I'll need a list of friend codes if you do want to play with me! Thanks!

NintendoPlayer

NintendoPlayer

Also I'll need a list of friend codes if you do want to play with me! Thanks!

NintendoPlayer

Freelance

I already mentioned my FC. Check my last few posts.

Freelance

MasterWario

GamecubeLad wrote:

We need to wait for two more users. By the way, does raising the difficultly significantly increase the toughness level of the game online?
Anyway, maybe it would be a better idea to put the setting to 10 floors expert if @Emaan and @Big-Daddy don't respond soon. >.>

So did this ever happen?

btw, I've updated the first page again.

I would have never guessed Weezing was so useful until I played a HeartGold Nuzlocke!
My YouTube Channel! Video game related, of course!
My Pushmo Levels

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0589-3371 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterWario

NintendoPlayer

Hi Donjwolf, I added you! Who else do I have to add in this team?

NintendoPlayer

MasterWario

I'm ready if other people are! How many floors and what type?

Edited on by MasterWario

I would have never guessed Weezing was so useful until I played a HeartGold Nuzlocke!
My YouTube Channel! Video game related, of course!
My Pushmo Levels

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0589-3371 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterWario

Freelance

You don't need to add anyone else since I'm going to be the one hosting.

BTW, my friend came on, and he was checking Swapnote. Then he logged off, so I'm guessing he read my note to him, but uh, I didn't get a reply back from him so I dunno if he's even going to come on at 11. Argh. He doesn't come to the forums so it's difficult to get a hold of him. Dunno what I'm gonna do.

D'oh, now he came back on but is listening to music. I'll see if he can come on now instead of 11.

Edited on by Freelance

Freelance

Freelance

I think he has Steam, but haha, I can't seem to find his username even though he told me what it is, so I just gave up. I dunno him personally so phone's out, and I don't use Skype. Ah well, I'll just send another swapnote and see if he gets it.

NintendoPlayer, keep checking this thread. I'll let you know if we need you. I don't see Tech's friend on. I hope Tech is reading this.

Edited on by Freelance

Freelance

Spoony_Tech

I'm going on and ill wait there till 11 est if I have to.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Freelance

Wow. Now Swapnote is refusing to check for messages. Says an error has occurred and to turn off power and try again. Well I did that and still got error. I can't even see if there's any updates to my LM2 meeting. Argh.

Checked N's website and it says it's a net issue...but I got to LM2 lobby just fine and my internet is fine >_>

Edited on by Freelance

Freelance

NintendoPlayer

Alright I'll keep checking! And cool I hope I can get in! I've been dying to find some good players to tackle some tall towers with! Just let me know and I'll be online with in five or so minutes!

NintendoPlayer

Spoony_Tech

Swap has been messed up since the last update.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Freelance

At any rate, I can't send a swap now to that guy to see if he can come right now >_> Sucks to be me. I guess we have to wait til 11pm then, although I didn't get an answer from him to find out if he can't play anymore or if he agrees.

I'm in the room now, just in case he decides to come in anyway and see the room

Edited on by Freelance

Freelance

NintendoPlayer

I seen your Scarescraper room Donjwolf, I joined for a second but wasn't sure if you need me or not yet. Just let me know if you do and I'll jump back online! Thanks!

NintendoPlayer

Spoony_Tech

Like I said ill wait till 11 if I have to. I've got my 8 month old in my arms anyways. Might be able to put him down in a few.

MERG said:

Freelance

Wow he actually went in!! Okay come in, NintendoPlayer!!

Freelance

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.