Showing 281 to 300 of 318
281. Posted: Tue 10th May 2011 22:27 BST
Haha, I'll trade fc's with you if you want, and yeah hadoken is very avoidable... and I've seen worse/more annoying tactics by people with other characters...
3DS Name: Ace FC: 0946-2234-2203 Pokemon White FC: 5114-3791-1792Graphics don't matter.
282. Posted: Tue 10th May 2011 22:48 BST
anyone want to play some right now?
Nothing will benefit human health and increase chances for survival of life on Earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet. -Albert Einstein
283. Posted: Wed 11th May 2011 01:22 BST
I've added you xDemon720x. Hate those guys as well.
When there's no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth.
Friendcodes:Wii: 1992-3062-5832-6991 - Mario Kart Wii: 3308-5912-8952 - Dr. Mario & Germ Buster: 8325-7726-3894 - 3DS: 0430 - 8258 - 5287
284. Posted: Wed 11th May 2011 01:30 BST
Added you Sneaker, Squiggle and SpicyDuck.
Edit: I can't believe I spelled your name wrong SpicyDuck... my finger was drawn to the i.
Edited on Wed 11th May, 2011 @ 01:31 by Chris720
This thread beats all other threads
3DS FC: 2793-0642-9960
My Demonloggery | Gamers 4 Life | When I'm the Regginator
285. Posted: Wed 11th May 2011 01:38 BST
Lol it's all good demon didn't even see it, that's probably why SSF4 won't let me use SpicyDuck as a user name
P.S. Added you! If you wanna play make a lobby and I'll join!
EDIT: I gotta do some things though first if you do make a lobby I may be about 10 minutes
Edited on Wed 11th May, 2011 @ 01:44 by SpicyDuck
286. Posted: Wed 11th May 2011 01:58 BST
Opened up a lobby. I suck really bad, I can clean the floor with a Medium Ryu, but Medium-Hard, I struggle like hell. Also I'll be using Ryu since I have his moves planned out to a tee at the moment, I';ll have to use the others and play around with their settings and find the sweet spot.
287. Posted: Wed 11th May 2011 02:23 BST
You're pretty epic, but I only had time for a few games, sorry. :/ I'll have to learn to crouch camp. >.>
288. Posted: Wed 11th May 2011 02:24 BST
good games demon that was fun
289. Posted: Wed 11th May 2011 02:43 BST
I added you squiggle so if you wanna play just add me
290. Posted: Wed 11th May 2011 02:46 BST
ok added you lets play
291. Posted: Wed 11th May 2011 03:24 BST
good games spicyduck that was great, i'm really starting to like c.viper lately for that projectile control
292. Posted: Wed 11th May 2011 20:41 BST
I'm ready. WARNING: I haven't been playing for a while so I'm a little rusty
293. Posted: Wed 11th May 2011 20:47 BST
I'll add you Sadsack, what's your 3DS fc?
294. Posted: Wed 11th May 2011 20:52 BST
295. Posted: Wed 11th May 2011 20:59 BST
Getting that error 006-0612, I'm going to try to make a lobby and join it if that worksEDIT: NEVER MIND
Edited on Wed 11th May, 2011 @ 20:59 by SpicyDuck
296. Posted: Wed 11th May 2011 21:31 BST
well I've gtg. Good games
297. Posted: Wed 11th May 2011 21:36 BST
Anyone want to play?
3DS Friend Code: 4983-4934-2064
298. Posted: Wed 29th Jun 2011 22:14 BST
Anyone up for some matches?
3DS Friend Code: 5284-1425-4510
Gamertag & Nintendo Network ID: Dragonfly224
My youtube (Xbox 360, PC, Nintendo Wii U & 3DS Gameplay!)
⇧Also features my Let's Draw Series ✎!
299. Posted: Sun 3rd Jul 2011 12:26 BST
Anyone up for a game?
I officially own a MAME arcade machine.
"To be this good takes AGES, to be this good takes SEGA".
3DS Friend Code: 3737-9511-833
Tekken Card Tournament name: BrightDestiny41
300. Posted: Tue 3rd Jan 2012 18:29 GMT
I'm up for some pals to spar with, who's up?
Vooooooiii!! Farmin' time!
My 3DS FC: 3437-3322-9737
Personal Message: WiiU seems to be struggling :/