Showing 121 to 140 of 327
121. Posted: Fri 1st Apr 2011 02:59 BST
yes i am whenever ur ready
My Youtube Channel
Playstation Network ID: Tonbo224
3DS Friend Code: 5284-1425-4510 | Nintendo Network ID: Dragonfly224
122. Posted: Fri 1st Apr 2011 03:03 BST
ok just have to change the game , are u opening a lobby ? then i will join soon
123. Posted: Fri 1st Apr 2011 03:05 BST
ok ill open the lobby and wait
124. Posted: Fri 1st Apr 2011 03:26 BST
I'll be getting this game sometime this week
GoldenEye 007: 1272-8050-9031SSBB: 3438-4424-9516
125. Posted: Fri 1st Apr 2011 03:32 BST
Thanks for matches u have an awesome Cammy & E. HondaSorry i couldnt play for longer >.<
126. Posted: Fri 1st Apr 2011 03:38 BST
yes well u completely wasted me hrhrcongrats your very good , especially that knife throw and jump attacks seem mighty from ibukiwell yet have to learn combos etchum your the best so far as with whom i battled ...well until now just battled two days in online SSF4PS: this is my first SSF ^^well just played ages ago some in arcades but that doesnt count hehe
PS2: which controls do u use dragonfly ?
127. Posted: Fri 1st Apr 2011 04:12 BST
i play ssf4 on my xbox. Well i used to, i'm constantly getting disconnected from there these days, sooo frustrating. I used to play with a pad then switched to joystick now pad again cuz of the 3DS.... And im using the lite controls cuz now i get to play with charge characters (like dee jay) who i had trouble with on the 360. Youre very good and thank you!
Edited on Fri 1st April, 2011 @ 04:29 by Dragonfly224
128. Posted: Fri 1st Apr 2011 04:50 BST
I want to play SSF4 with someone please! Add me guys and let me know! thanks!!
i am erick ! my 3DS friend code is : 0860 - 3247 - 2632 and my nintendo network id is : erickelbarbaro
129. Posted: Fri 1st Apr 2011 10:39 BST
@eirikr & Dragonfly224, I've added you. If you ever want to fight, just let me know.
When there's no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth.
Friendcodes:Wii: 1992-3062-5832-6991 - Mario Kart Wii: 3308-5912-8952 - Dr. Mario & Germ Buster: 8325-7726-3894 - 3DS: 0430 - 8258 - 5287
130. Posted: Fri 1st Apr 2011 15:41 BST
I'll be available from now for 6-and-a-half hours
131. Posted: Fri 1st Apr 2011 15:56 BST
I have time for a couple of game (not to long though). I have a room open.
132. Posted: Fri 1st Apr 2011 15:57 BST
sure, I'll join!
Edited on Fri 1st April, 2011 @ 15:58 by Sadsack_Awesome
133. Posted: Fri 1st Apr 2011 16:32 BST
Added you back and ill be able to play later today I'll post back here when im can
134. Posted: Fri 1st Apr 2011 16:37 BST
oh and Eirikr i checked back and noticed i added you if you want to play some matches today i'll be happy to __
135. Posted: Fri 1st Apr 2011 16:55 BST
Thanks Dragonfly224, look forward to it. @Sadman, fun matches, would love to go longer. Came very close to winning a few times.
136. Posted: Sat 2nd Apr 2011 01:25 BST
anyone up for some matches let me know
137. Posted: Sat 2nd Apr 2011 04:05 BST
I'm ready for some fights! Anyone still willing to play at this time let me know!
"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery
138. Posted: Sat 2nd Apr 2011 13:52 BST
Im ready now till tonight (depends on the battery life) so im dying for a fight now.
I officially own a MAME arcade machine.
"To be this good takes AGES, to be this good takes SEGA".
3DS Friend Code: 3737-9511-8335
Animal Crossing New Leaf:
Town: Neo Town.
139. Posted: Sat 2nd Apr 2011 13:57 BST
weres the cheapest place u can buy this game in the UK also my 3DS friend code is 2578-3094-8702
i am hades true leader of the underworld. i must bid you ado
140. Posted: Sat 2nd Apr 2011 14:03 BST
@jtr235: ill add you now. I dont know much about the UK shops. Try amazon, Ebay, GAME or Gamestation thats all the shops i know.