Showing 121 to 140 of 333
121. Posted: Fri 1st Apr 2011 02:59 BST
yes i am whenever ur ready
My Youtube Channel
Playstation Network ID: Tonbo224
Nintendo Network ID: Dragonfly224
122. Posted: Fri 1st Apr 2011 03:03 BST
ok just have to change the game , are u opening a lobby ? then i will join soon
MH4 online thread
123. Posted: Fri 1st Apr 2011 03:05 BST
ok ill open the lobby and wait
124. Posted: Fri 1st Apr 2011 03:26 BST
I'll be getting this game sometime this week
GoldenEye 007: 1272-8050-9031SSBB: 3438-4424-9516
125. Posted: Fri 1st Apr 2011 03:32 BST
Thanks for matches u have an awesome Cammy & E. HondaSorry i couldnt play for longer >.<
126. Posted: Fri 1st Apr 2011 03:38 BST
yes well u completely wasted me hrhrcongrats your very good , especially that knife throw and jump attacks seem mighty from ibukiwell yet have to learn combos etchum your the best so far as with whom i battled ...well until now just battled two days in online SSF4PS: this is my first SSF ^^well just played ages ago some in arcades but that doesnt count hehe
PS2: which controls do u use dragonfly ?
127. Posted: Fri 1st Apr 2011 04:12 BST
i play ssf4 on my xbox. Well i used to, i'm constantly getting disconnected from there these days, sooo frustrating. I used to play with a pad then switched to joystick now pad again cuz of the 3DS.... And im using the lite controls cuz now i get to play with charge characters (like dee jay) who i had trouble with on the 360. Youre very good and thank you!
Edited on Fri 1st April, 2011 @ 04:29 by Dragonfly224
128. Posted: Fri 1st Apr 2011 04:50 BST
I want to play SSF4 with someone please! Add me guys and let me know! thanks!!
i am erick ! my 3DS friend code is : 0860 - 3247 - 2632 and my nintendo network id is : erickelbarbaro
129. Posted: Fri 1st Apr 2011 10:39 BST
@eirikr & Dragonfly224, I've added you. If you ever want to fight, just let me know.
When there's no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth.
Friendcodes:Wii: 1992-3062-5832-6991 - Mario Kart Wii: 3308-5912-8952 - Dr. Mario & Germ Buster: 8325-7726-3894 - 3DS: 0430 - 8258 - 5287
130. Posted: Fri 1st Apr 2011 15:41 BST
I'll be available from now for 6-and-a-half hours
131. Posted: Fri 1st Apr 2011 15:56 BST
I have time for a couple of game (not to long though). I have a room open.
132. Posted: Fri 1st Apr 2011 15:57 BST
sure, I'll join!
Edited on Fri 1st April, 2011 @ 15:58 by Sadsack_Awesome
133. Posted: Fri 1st Apr 2011 16:32 BST
Added you back and ill be able to play later today I'll post back here when im can
134. Posted: Fri 1st Apr 2011 16:37 BST
oh and Eirikr i checked back and noticed i added you if you want to play some matches today i'll be happy to __
135. Posted: Fri 1st Apr 2011 16:55 BST
Thanks Dragonfly224, look forward to it. @Sadman, fun matches, would love to go longer. Came very close to winning a few times.
136. Posted: Sat 2nd Apr 2011 01:25 BST
anyone up for some matches let me know
137. Posted: Sat 2nd Apr 2011 04:05 BST
I'm ready for some fights! Anyone still willing to play at this time let me know!
Help Scott Pilgrim become backwards compatible for the Xbox One!
My Deviant Art! Feel free to browse my work!
138. Posted: Sat 2nd Apr 2011 13:52 BST
Im ready now till tonight (depends on the battery life) so im dying for a fight now.
I officially own a MAME arcade machine.
"To be this good takes AGES, to be this good takes SEGA".
3DS Friend Code: 3737-9511-8335
Nintendo Network ID: BrightFuture41
139. Posted: Sat 2nd Apr 2011 13:57 BST
weres the cheapest place u can buy this game in the UK also my 3DS friend code is 2578-3094-8702
i am hades true leader of the underworld. i must bid you ado
140. Posted: Sat 2nd Apr 2011 14:03 BST
@jtr235: ill add you now. I dont know much about the UK shops. Try amazon, Ebay, GAME or Gamestation thats all the shops i know.