Showing 101 to 120 of 333
101. Posted: Thu 31st Mar 2011 00:18 BST
I'm using lite too. I've been meaning to try out the pro controls since they sound like they would help pull off certain combos. Getting too use to lite controls.EDIT: Who wants to have some quick matches?
Edited on Thu 31st March, 2011 @ 00:32 by Retro_on_theGo
Help Scott Pilgrim become backwards compatible for the Xbox One!
My Deviant Art! Feel free to browse my work!
102. Posted: Thu 31st Mar 2011 00:37 BST
Holy crap, what the hell am I supposed to do for a Super or Ultra combo with Chun-Li? Hold backwards, then forwards, then backwards again and then forward and a kick. I'm never going to pull that off.
When there's no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth.
Friendcodes:Wii: 1992-3062-5832-6991 - Mario Kart Wii: 3308-5912-8952 - Dr. Mario & Germ Buster: 8325-7726-3894 - 3DS: 0430 - 8258 - 5287
103. Posted: Thu 31st Mar 2011 01:03 BST
I did it, but only with the D-Pad. Nobody else scared that the analogue stick gonna break off with this move (or don't you use the analogue stick at all)?
104. Posted: Thu 31st Mar 2011 01:07 BST
I feel fine doing that move with the analogue stick. I haven't pulled off a move yet that made me worry I was going to break it. I'm more concerned about my A button.
105. Posted: Thu 31st Mar 2011 01:08 BST
Is anyone down for a few games tonight?
Nintendo ID: RoryLee
106. Posted: Thu 31st Mar 2011 01:10 BST
107. Posted: Thu 31st Mar 2011 01:13 BST
Do you have to create a lobby to fight your friends? I'll have to check and see if your on my friends list you should be because I added that whole list to my DS.
108. Posted: Thu 31st Mar 2011 01:15 BST
What is your 3DS friend code Rorylee (mine is in my sig)?
EDIT: Never mind, I found it.
Edited on Thu 31st March, 2011 @ 01:17 by Sneaker13
109. Posted: Thu 31st Mar 2011 01:16 BST
Yeah,you click on friend match and start a lobby only people on your friend list can join. I don't think I've added you yet. I'll do that right now.
110. Posted: Thu 31st Mar 2011 01:18 BST
I've had fun playing with you guys online. And I'm not that bad as I thought. I love SSFIV3D, though I really want Super Hyper Mega Ultra Street Fighter V Turbo Hyper Fighting Vs. The New Challengers Alpha EX Dash Online Edition 2010 The Final Fight Double Impact 3rd Strike The World Warrior X for Matching Service: Grand Master Challenge Special Champion Edition Platinum HD Remix EO Arcade Edition Plus Pro Ultimate Collector's Edition Greatest Hit's Anniversary 3D Edition Revival Anthology Happy Fun Time X Tekken The Movie: The Game. Take my money Capcom. All of it
Edited on Thu 31st March, 2011 @ 01:25 by Xkhaoz
111. Posted: Thu 31st Mar 2011 01:20 BST
My code is also in my sig. I'll have to highlight like you did yours.
112. Posted: Thu 31st Mar 2011 01:54 BST
Is anyone else reminded of Tsubaki (from soul eater) when they play as Ibuki?
113. Posted: Thu 31st Mar 2011 22:38 BST
Play play play
Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time
114. Posted: Thu 31st Mar 2011 22:46 BST
Sure, let's go. You have to add me though (still grey in my screen).
115. Posted: Thu 31st Mar 2011 22:51 BST
I'm for a couple rounds with anyone.
116. Posted: Thu 31st Mar 2011 22:54 BST
I have a room open for anyone that's interested to win from me again .
117. Posted: Thu 31st Mar 2011 23:38 BST
Man those were some great fights sneaker! It was really fun when we both used Chun li. XD I got confused for a second.
118. Posted: Thu 31st Mar 2011 23:41 BST
Yeah great fights. I was confused with Chun Li as well since the dresses look a like. But those were some great fights.
119. Posted: Fri 1st Apr 2011 01:53 BST
Anyone want some matches?
My Youtube Channel
Playstation Network ID: Tonbo224
Nintendo Network ID: Dragonfly224
120. Posted: Fri 1st Apr 2011 02:56 BST
dragonfly still awake ?
MH4 online thread