Forums

Topic: Kid Icarus Uprising: SP Weapon Tournament The Sequel with rules, including all items on. (We have started, unresponsive players, and there is also a loser's bracket, and don't forget who your opponent is.)

Posts 621 to 640 of 726

Prof_Clayton

TheLilK98 wrote:

Knuckles wrote:

taytrellz wrote:

Great games @lordJumpMad. You were a great opponent, but Taytrellz has practiced enough to win this tournament.
I won 3-0
@TriColor
@ProfessorClayton

@Aqueous you are my next oponent. I added you. I'm ready whenever you are.

Don't get cocky now. My money would be on @thelegendoflink beating you, and @Tricoloryoshi "winning", even though he is a sore winner.

I would just like to remind you of my 1v1nning skills u-u

Not to mention there are lots of us coming up the loser's bracket~
Thanks @Tricoloryoshi

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

taytrellz

@tricolor first of all it was not my fault. He didn't heed my messages nor keep up ith the thread. Blame yourself and him.

Edited on by taytrellz

Nintendo 3DS FC 0817 5078 1985

Kid Icarus on Facebook? https://www.facebook.com/groups/520393284677184/

Betelgroose

taytrellz wrote:

@tricolor first of all it was not my fault. He didn't heed my messages nor keep up ith the thread. Blame yourself and him.

I don't remember receiving any messages! O_o were they invisible? Also I was waiting for the email saying I was mentioned, just accept your guilt and quit complaining U_U the only reason I even new you were asking where I was is because @TricolorYoshi swapnotes me
Anyways added @TylerBH

Edited on by Betelgroose

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

taytrellz

@groose_lord
first of all, you never even checked to see if I was online. I made lots of 3ds messages saying stuff like "you ready glord" and hosted and waiting for even up to an hour sometimes. You came online like every 2-3 days, watched Netflix and didn't even try to attempt to face me.
@tricolor its your fault too, he's been unresponsive So long, you should've disqualified him like a week ago. You need to take charge. You are the leader of the bracket.

Edited on by taytrellz

New_3DaSh_XL

Tay - Tri is the leader of the bracket, not the tournament. There's nothing he could've done.
And, if you're going to try to bring Clayton into this like I know you are, he's been very busy lately.
Finally, many, many people don't check friend list. How was he supposed to know that you had a room open?

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

Prof_Clayton

taytrellz wrote:

@groose_lord
first of all, you never even checked to see if I was online. I made lots of 3ds messages saying stuff like "you ready glord" and hosted and waiting for even up to an hour sometimes. You came online like every 2-3 days, watched Netflix and didn't even try to attempt to face me.
@tricolor its your fault too, he's been unresponsive So long, you should've disqualified him like a week ago. You need to take charge. You are the leader of the bracket.

Riiiiggghhhttt...
So your point makes no sense here.
You made 3DS messages. Oh no, he didn't check his friend list! Ban him!
It's your fault for making those rooms when he wasn't ready, not his fault he didn't know.
And why would he, in the middle of watching Netflix, probably eating cheetos or a snack, even go to check friend list in the first place?
It's not Tricolor's fault at all. It's a match between you and Goose.
He's been unresponsive so long- oh wait. I can't take this seriously from the user who disappears randomly and doesn't even post.
He doesn't need to take charge, we decided on the rules together, and if you haven't noticed, we could even kick you out for unsportsmanlike conduct in the thread. ¬_¬
So zip it, he fought you, move on, not the end of the world here.

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com

taytrellz

Prof_Clayton wrote:

taytrellz wrote:

@groose_lord

Riiiiggghhhttt...
It's your fault for making those rooms when he wasn't ready, not his fault he didn't know.
And why would he, in the middle of watching Netflix, probably eating cheetos or a snack, even go to check friend list in the first place?
He's been unresponsive so long- oh wait. I can't take this seriously from the user who disappears randomly and doesn't even post.
He doesn't need to take charge, we decided on the rules together, and if you haven't noticed, we could even kick you out for unsportsmanlike conduct in the thread. ¬_¬

Just cause I don't post all the time here (this site's forums suck horribly, I stay on neoseeker); wait, what the hell does that have to do with the tournament?
And he can see the notification when a match his hosted. I'm online more than anyone I know, I work from home and play my 3ds practically all day. i was always ready, he wasn't. now get off my case. You weren't even in this discussion. this is between tri, groose and, I.

Captain_Toad

@tayrellz Breathe in, breathe out. breathe in breathe out.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Auracle

I don't like how this is going...
/me slips away to the Chit-Chat thread

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

Betelgroose

taytrellz wrote:

Prof_Clayton wrote:

taytrellz wrote:

@groose_lord

Riiiiggghhhttt...

Just cause I don't post all the time here (this site's forums suck horribly, I stay on neoseeker); wait, what the hell does that have to do with the tournament?
And he can see the notification when a match his hosted. I'm online more than anyone I know, I work from home and play my 3ds practically all day. i was always ready, he wasn't. now get off my case. You weren't even in this discussion. this is between tri, groose and, I.

so there was a room open when I come online there normally is, it's normally just @TricolorYoshi destroying someone else in KIU U_U

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

Prof_Clayton

@taytrellz

Tricoloryoshi wrote:

@taytrellz, I'm surprised you're here, you're never on NL and I thought you wanted nothing to do with me.
Anyways, I don't want anything to do with arguments, I've already been dragged into one. So dun try that with me.

We've already stated to not get into any arguments, and on the first page of the thread at that. I made the thread; therefore I am included in the argument, which shouldn't even be happening. And the fact that you aren't always on NL, shows how just because @Groose_Lord isn't always here doesn't mean he should be kicked out, because you take breaks too. It's not like he didn't show up either, he did a week before the deadline.

Welcome to my signature.

TeeJay

If everyone else is done arguing, Dash let me know he was ready to battle me, so I went ahead and did so. I won the first round, he won the second, and I won the last two. Good games, Dash! I had lots of fun. n_n

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

theblackdragon

hey guys, just so you all know, taytrellz won't be around for a few days, so I suggest you either skip their appointed match(es) if you can't get a hold of them off-site somehow or go ahead and replace them in their bracket. Please go ahead and move on. Thank you!

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.