Online Gaming Forum

Topic: Kid Icarus Uprising: SP Weapon Tournament The Sequel with rules, including all items on. (We have started, unresponsive players, and there is also a loser's bracket, and don't forget who your opponent is.)

Showing 501 to 520 of 726

AuthorMessage

LordJumpMad

501. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Sorry jump u_u Can you do tomorrow?

Fiiiiiine >.>
Rides away on his Mad bike

You better be ready! I'm mostly free in the morning and after 8pm.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter: LordJumpMad

AuthorMessage

VictoryStar06

502. Posted:

Hey can I join?

Gotta Catch 'em All

Pokemon y Water Safari: Panpour, Quagsire and Frogadier

3DS Friend Code: 5086-0847-8671 | Nintendo Network ID: VictoryStar06

AuthorMessage

VictoryStar06

503. Posted:

LordJumpMad wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Sorry jump u_u Can you do tomorrow?

Fiiiiiine >.>
Rides away on his Mad bike

You better be ready! I'm mostly free in the morning and after 8pm.

I'll battle u.

Gotta Catch 'em All

Pokemon y Water Safari: Panpour, Quagsire and Frogadier

3DS Friend Code: 5086-0847-8671 | Nintendo Network ID: VictoryStar06

AuthorMessage

AddADashOfSalt

504. Posted:

@VictoryStar06 No, it's much, much too late to join.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

Blaze

505. Posted:

...hurry up peoples. u_u

Edited on by Blaze

The Blazeloggery~
Mah Animelist~

3DS Friend Code: 4914-4746-2130 | Nintendo Network ID: MiracleBlaze

AuthorMessage

TylerBH

506. Posted:

Yes, because putting the blame on Tri is going to solve all our problems. Next time, choose someone responsible to do the dirty work!
(No hard feelings Tri. :p)

Ever sense I played the GBA I saw Hyrule, saved Peach, defeated the Underworld, flew in the Arwing and went on many adventures on other consoles.

Can't wait for Flipnote Studio 3D, Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, Kingdom Hearts 3, Final Fantasy XVI and PS4!

3DS Friend Code: 1607-1863-5763

AuthorMessage

TylerBH

507. Posted:

Hey @TrueHero, have you finished your battle with @sageyheart yet?

Ever sense I played the GBA I saw Hyrule, saved Peach, defeated the Underworld, flew in the Arwing and went on many adventures on other consoles.

Can't wait for Flipnote Studio 3D, Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, Kingdom Hearts 3, Final Fantasy XVI and PS4!

AuthorMessage

True_Hero

508. Posted:

@TylerBH - No. >:[
I've tried to battle her several times, but I'm not sure what she's doing. Sorry that you're having to wait. I'm trying my best to get this done.

Edited on by True_Hero

-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

AuthorMessage

TylerBH

509. Posted:

You don't worry about me @True_Hero, I can wait. Besides, I have Marching Band and High School that I need to worry about. So basically I'm busy most of the time
(But @sageyheart, can you get your virtual butt over here and finish this battle. NO EXCUSES!!)

AuthorMessage

BadKitty

510. Posted:

@Aqueous Come out and plaaaaay~
I know your scared but don't be. All my opponents have a good time laughing when fighting me cause I play in special ways~ :*
You can be my new pony basket ball~ :*

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You're probly the best person I've battled on Nlife so far u_u

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter: Emeralds110

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

511. Posted:

@BadKitty - I have been practicing bathing cats for a week. I should be fine >:3

[21:36] BadKitty: I see people are excited to play as LJM xD
[21:38] Aqueous: It should be fun but it makes me worried were you are in episode 1
[21:38] BadKitty: Dead xD
[21:38] Aqueous: :O

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

512. Posted:

So, @Shadow100, I'm ready to play. Contact me through any of the links in my sig, and lets get this thing done!

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux27

AuthorMessage

BadKitty

513. Posted:

The pony guy won, 2 then I won one he wont eh last he dah winner! LJM gonna murder you. Unless you run 24/7 again. >:[

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You're probly the best person I've battled on Nlife so far u_u

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

514. Posted:

@BadKitty - You have sharp claws. It was safest out of reach of them. I thought I stopped running in the last 3.
You are very skilled and I hope we fight again someday.

Edited on by Aqueous

[21:36] BadKitty: I see people are excited to play as LJM xD
[21:38] Aqueous: It should be fun but it makes me worried were you are in episode 1
[21:38] BadKitty: Dead xD
[21:38] Aqueous: :O

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt

AuthorMessage

Tricoloryoshi

515. Posted:

TylerBH wrote:

Yes, because putting the blame on Tri is going to solve all our problems. Next time, choose someone responsible to do the dirty work!

No, my feelings are very hard. I will make a weapon out of my feelings and hit you with it. I just can't hold all these feels, but I can hit you with them! >:[
Feel the hardened blow of my feels!!!1!1one11!!1!!!!1eleven!1!1!1!
Anyways, I'll update the thingy and stuff once I'm done hitting Tyler with my feels. U_U

Edited on by Tricoloryoshi

I izz anti-not good at teh grammerrzz.
If at first you don't succeed, ragequit.
Prepare for the worst, but hope for the best.
Love is too mainstream, haters gonna hate~
my bio by @true_hero
Here is a link. Click it!!! щ(ಠ益ಠщ)

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8860-5661 | Nintendo Network ID: Tricoloryoshi

AuthorMessage

BadKitty

516. Posted:

Tricoloryoshi wrote:

TylerBH wrote:

No, my feelings are very hard. I will make a weapon out of my feelings and hit you with it. I just can't hold all these feels, but I can hit you with them! >:[
Feel the hardened blow of my feels!!!1!1one11!!1!!!!1eleven!1!1!1!
Anyways, I'll update the thingy and stuff once I'm done hitting Tyler with my feels. U_U

U Mad?
You must be. For acting like LJM so poorly. u__u

Edited on by BadKitty

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!

AuthorMessage

LordJumpMad

517. Posted:

I have new weapon!
Time to kill all the little cry babies!
The price for your insolence shall be paid in blood!

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter: LordJumpMad

AuthorMessage

True_Hero

518. Posted:

Awright, so me and @sagey were able to get one of our battles out of the way. I won that match. I'll post further results as they come in.

-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

519. Posted:

Oh damnit!! I completely forgot about our match. Sorry! Tomorrow for sure madman! After 8! Start eating your favorite meals because they will be your last!

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

520. Posted:

DAMNIT! I forgot again. I'm. So. Sorry Jumpy. I know you want to release that blind fury. u_u tomorrow for sure! I'm free tomorrow 5-5:30 and 8-8:30. I know they're small slots but I have a lot on my plate right now, sorry, if I I miss again I'll drop out of the tournament.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery