Forums

Topic: Kid Icarus Uprising: SP Weapon Tournament The Sequel with rules, including all items on. (We have started, unresponsive players, and there is also a loser's bracket, and don't forget who your opponent is.)

Posts 461 to 480 of 726

RPGShaymin

...Sorry @GrooseLord. I got pretty burned out on KI:U for a little while.
Who am I up against in the loosers bracket?

I am the forever lurker.
3DS Friend Code:0989-1732-5647
Wob Niar

Auracle

So... when are we gonna fight @sageyheart? I guess I'm ready whenever.

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

sageyheart

Uh... Yes! I am completely kind of maybe ready... Yeah, um, let's, uh, do this? Maybe kinda...

I'm 13, I have Kid Icarus, I love to swapnote, im almost always online ( especially @ nite)
Add me!: 4940-6479-4769.

Auracle

@sagey - Let's do this, then. I'll open up a room.

-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

sageyheart

@TrueorIdealHero It said an 'error' occured! Darn! So pumped for this!

I'm 13, I have Kid Icarus, I love to swapnote, im almost always online ( especially @ nite)
Add me!: 4940-6479-4769.

Auracle

I'll try creating another room.
EDIT: Well, this isn't working right now. We'll have to battle later. I'm going swimming.

Edited on by Auracle

Aquilalex

Ok @TheLilK98 now our turn. Pick a day and I'll be there or let me choose friday afternoon and we have our fight, what you say?

Edited on by Aquilalex

Yo sobrevivi al apocalipsis Maya!
3DS Friendcode: 3866-8133-8514

GuSolarFlare

there will be another one after this?(I wanted to join but it seems that it is too late to enter....)

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Prof_Clayton

GuSilverFlame wrote:

there will be another one after this?(I wanted to join but it seems that it is too late to enter....)

Maybe, depends on if responsive people want to play or not.

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

TeeJay

@Aqueous I'll be on for the next hour and a half if you see this in time. If not, I can battle anytime after 11 pm EST every day as that will give me enough time to get home from work and take a shower. If none of those times are applicable, I'm available tomorrow morning from whenever I wake up to 1:30 pm EST.

Edited on by TeeJay

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Aqueous

@TeeJay - So I missed this leaving me with Midnights and tomorrow morning. Tomorrow morning sounds iffy at best. I'll watch to see if you are up. Other wise I guess this match will be after midnight to suit you. Friday night and tonight I have game plans, after that I should be good to see if you are still my better at this.

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

Auracle

@sageyheart - Let's try to fight tomorrow. Our duel has been placed on hold for far too long.

taytrellz

I wish this site showed who was online and had an instant messager. =/ anyways @Goose_lord whenever you're ready!

Nintendo 3DS FC 0817 5078 1985

Kid Icarus on Facebook? https://www.facebook.com/groups/520393284677184/

TeeJay

@Aqueous Okay, so tonight and tomorrow night are not available. Got it. That means the closest time we can battle, assuming tomorrow morning doesn't work out, is Saturday. Weekends can be unpredictable for me in the daytime, but I'm almost certain that I'll be available at the usual 11pm EST. Looking forward to our battles!

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Aqueous

@TeeJay - Yes it should be fun for old time sake, not sure if I caught up to yet. I'll try and be up with my email ready for this slaughter in the morning. Sleep well.

Aqueous

Wakey Wakey @TeeJay, time for us to fight to the death unless you need more sleep

Betelgroose

taytrellz wrote:

I wish this site showed who was online and had an instant messager. =/ anyways @Goose_lord whenever you're ready!

You need to add me back, If you're free Sunday Afternoon i can fight then

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

TeeJay

Aqueous wrote:

Wakey Wakey @TeeJay, time for us to fight to the death unless you need more sleep

Agh, nooo! Please don't tell me I missed you! You're still on, right? ....Right?!

I've been awake and I looked in this thread, but then I didn't look back for a while and now I think I missed you... D:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.