Online Gaming Forum

Topic: Kid Icarus Uprising: SP Weapon Tournament The Sequel with rules, including all items on. (We have started, unresponsive players, and there is also a loser's bracket, and don't forget who your opponent is.)

Showing 441 to 460 of 726

AuthorMessage

sageyheart

441. Posted:

@IForgotthefirstpartHero, ready yet?

I'm 13, I have Kid Icarus, I love to swapnote, im almost always online ( especially @ nite)
Add me!: 4940-6479-4769.

AuthorMessage

WaLzgi

442. Posted:

BadKitty wrote:

ScroogeMcLz wrote:

BadKitty wrote:

Untitled

Hits the kitten in the face with a pillow

That doesn't work on me! >:3 (though it is adorable, but I prefer puppies)

Untitled
This coming from the duck that uses cat pictures.
Follow/bother a puppy then.

Don't make me hit you with orbitar blasts! >:[ Just watch, I'll get in the winner's bracket and take you down! :D

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage

True_Hero

443. Posted:

@sageycardiovascularorgan - I'm back from the water park, so I'm ready to battle whenever.
EDIT: Well, since you haven't shown and I have to eat, we'll just have to do this tomorrow.
I'm sure you'll give me a bit more time, won't you @Clay? :3

Edited on by True_Hero

-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

AuthorMessage

Prof_Clayton

444. Posted:

@True_Hero The deadline is to show up and begin planning, not to have the matches completed. Although I hope you finish within a reasonable time. :p

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog
Videogame Chatroom
Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapon Thread
Thank you for visiting; I hope you enjoyed yourself.

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter: 8BitForward

AuthorMessage

True_Hero

445. Posted:

@Clay - Sure thing. Just so you know, @sagey and I started to fight, but she disappeared from out first match near the beginning.

-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

AuthorMessage

sageyheart

446. Posted:

I got lotion on my hands, screwed up my gameplay... sorry

I'm 13, I have Kid Icarus, I love to swapnote, im almost always online ( especially @ nite)

AuthorMessage

sageyheart

447. Posted:

I belive I am ready... give me 2 minutes of meditation and we will begin...

AuthorMessage

BadKitty

448. Posted:

Untitled

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You're probly the best person I've battled on Nlife so far u_u

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter: Emeralds110

AuthorMessage

Prof_Clayton

449. Posted:

BadKitty wrote:

Untitled

I wonder what that cat has against that Nike shoebox. Maybe Lz is in there. u_____u

@True_Hero @Sagey Yea, it's fine, just be sure to post the overall score, and whoever loses, please realize you still have to keep playing in the tourny and not just leave. :p

Edited on by Prof_Clayton

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
Videogame Chatroom

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter: 8BitForward

AuthorMessage

Aquilalex

450. Posted:

Prof_Clayton wrote:

The deadline is today, so tomorrow we will move people on based on avtivity levels in the tournament, where all inactive people take one loss. If you have shown activity recently then you don't have to worry, and anyone still planning their matches (like @Pikpik and @Aquailex) will recieve a little more time if they continue to plan. But be sure to hurry up everyone! (You guys who basically get free passes, you are so lucky >_>)

(In the case of 2 players being against each other and inactive, we will either randomly send one to the next round, or possibly have one lose round one, then the other lose round two.)

Oh, and there is no current deadline for the next matches yet, hopefully we won't need them.

But Pikpik wrote this. . .:(

Pinkie_Pikpik wrote:

/me stops waiting and forfeits...

Yo sobrevivi al apocalipsis Maya!
3DS Friendcode: 3866-8133-8514

AuthorMessage

Captain_Toad

451. Posted:

Aquilalex wrote:

But Pikpik wrote this. . .:(

Pinkie_Pikpik wrote:

/me stops waiting and forfeits...

Well that was dissapointing. I guess i get to face you since my opponent never showed up.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack.....it's important.
Toadloggery and a Youtube Channel
Retro Clue!
Games are games ppl. Enjoy 'em.
Remember N64 Turoks? Want it on VC?
I gave in to darkness to have this bio.
Net neutrality is dead. Pls use revive.
Bad day? listen to this.

3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

AuthorMessage

Prof_Clayton

452. Posted:

@Aquailex Oh. Not sure if he was serious, or not there. But if he quit, @TheLilK is looking to fill in any spots...

Welcome to my signature.
Videogame Chatroom

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

453. Posted:

@ScroogeMcLz In about 10-20 minutes, I should be ready to battle you.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

WaLzgi

454. Posted:

I'll be around this afternoon/night. Just let me know when you want to get started

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

455. Posted:

I'm ready to fight! Just add me and we can get this over with.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

WaLzgi

456. Posted:

I forfeit. Dash wins

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

457. Posted:

1-0 in my favor, Lz forfeit after that.

8 Bit Forward
deviantART Profile

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

458. Posted:

So umm, new opponent?

[21:36] BadKitty: I see people are excited to play as LJM xD
[21:38] Aqueous: It should be fun but it makes me worried were you are in episode 1
[21:38] BadKitty: Dead xD
[21:38] Aqueous: :O

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt

AuthorMessage

thelegendoflink

459. Posted:

Come on, do I have to do everything around here? Just kick out the inactive people.

Currently playing online: Kid Icarus Uprising.

3DS Friend Code: 2664-2131-6340

AuthorMessage

Prof_Clayton

460. Posted:

I'm trying to get tri to update the bracket, but he's being lazy. >:[
Blame him. :p

Welcome to my signature.
Videogame Chatroom