Forums

Topic: Kid Icarus Uprising: SP Weapon Tournament The Sequel with rules, including all items on. (We have started, unresponsive players, and there is also a loser's bracket, and don't forget who your opponent is.)

Posts 401 to 420 of 726

sageyheart

lol, in the meantime i'll add u ok?

I'm 13, I have Kid Icarus, I love to swapnote, im almost always online ( especially @ nite)
Add me!: 4940-6479-4769.

TylerBH

Well even I wanted to @sageyheart I couldn't because you never respond in this thread. Also I don't consider myself a jerk, I was expressing my opion whether it was nice or not. :/

Ever sense I played the GBA I saw Hyrule, saved Peach, defeated the Underworld, flew in the Arwing and went on many adventures on other consoles.

Can't wait for Kingdom Hearts 3, Final Fantasy XVI Ratchet and Clank: The Movie and PS4!

3DS Friend Code: 1607-1863-5763

sageyheart

Well, u know how NL e-mails? i always just checked that, but then i stopped recieving it, so i just kinda forgot... sorry

I'm 13, I have Kid Icarus, I love to swapnote, im almost always online ( especially @ nite)

TylerBH

Dark-Luigi wrote:

@True_Hero You made that sound intense!

He's right that was intense @True_Hero; like Anime intense!

Ever sense I played the GBA I saw Hyrule, saved Peach, defeated the Underworld, flew in the Arwing and went on many adventures on other consoles.

Can't wait for Kingdom Hearts 3, Final Fantasy XVI Ratchet and Clank: The Movie and PS4!

TylerBH

I forgive you @sageyheart. :/

sageyheart

Aww yay!

LzWinky

what did I just read?

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

BadKitty

ScroogeMcLz wrote:

what did I just read?

Stranger Danger!
Untitled

Edited on by BadKitty

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You'...

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter:

LordJumpMad

@sageyheart
Don't be a stranger danger
Untitled

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

sageyheart

...?

sageyheart

I iz confoosed

sageyheart

Ideal_Hero wrote:

@sagey - That is the proper feeling to have when conversing to @BadKitty and @LJM. That, and a strong desire to put a happy meal in a blender.

ok lol u ready to lose, yet? lol

Auracle

@sageyheart - Actually, I'm your opponent. @Ideal_Hero is my partner. :/

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

sageyheart

True_Hero wrote:

@sageyheart - Actually, I'm your opponent. @Ideal_Hero is my partner. :/

Oh, okay... Are you ready to lose?

Aquilalex

Pinkie_Pikpik wrote:

/me is still here...

Only posting a message saying "still here" means nothing!, I already tell you a week ago, to choose a day for our fight!, just tell me! this weekend? Saturday? Sunday?, I have CDT time, the exact time that I'm posting this message is 8:55 am so just make your maths and tell me a good time for you!

Yo sobrevivi al apocalipsis Maya!
3DS Friendcode: 3866-8133-8514

Raghav

Can I join my friend code is 0989 1894 3669

Raghav Sharma

Prof_Clayton

@Raghav Sorry, we already have a full bracket (as the title says, we started). Check back though, as there may be another one.
@Lz You just read words. u___u

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

sageyheart

Aquilalex wrote:

Pinkie_Pikpik wrote:

/me is still here...

Only posting a message saying "still here" means nothing!, I already tell you a week ago, to choose a day for our fight!, just tell me! this weekend? Saturday? Sunday?, I have CDT time, the exact time that I'm posting this message is 8:55 am so just make your maths and tell me a good time for you!

U dont hafta makea big deal outta it...

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.