Forums

Topic: Kid Icarus Uprising: SP Weapon Tournament The Sequel with rules, including all items on. (We have started, unresponsive players, and there is also a loser's bracket, and don't forget who your opponent is.)

Posts 381 to 400 of 726

One-Winged-Pit

LAME!!! Same amount of kills.

"You've GOT to be joking! ALL YOU GODS AND ALL YOUR STUPID WARS ARE THE ONES THROWING EVERYTHING OFF BALANCE!!"
3DS Friend Code: 4296-2987-2154

One-Winged-Pit

Except for the last game, I was dominated. I wanted to try something different BUT that club is the only other weapon I have. Oh right that will give you more points. Good to remember.

Edited on by One-Winged-Pit

"You've GOT to be joking! ALL YOU GODS AND ALL YOUR STUPID WARS ARE THE ONES THROWING EVERYTHING OFF BALANCE!!"
3DS Friend Code: 4296-2987-2154

sageyheart

No! That whole thing last nite was my idiot brother! Plz let me back in!

I'm 13, I have Kid Icarus, I love to swapnote, im almost always online ( especially @ nite)
Add me!: 4940-6479-4769.

sageyheart

I didnt do ANYTHING! IT was all my freaking brother, even the chatzy.

I'm 13, I have Kid Icarus, I love to swapnote, im almost always online ( especially @ nite)

Prof_Clayton

@Dark-Luigi Yup. :3
@Dash I saw, but had to eat dinner. And I posted in the chat about it.
@Sagey Yeah, I'm not so sure I believe you either, especially because after this all happened, 'Joshua' entered chatzy using your email address. Looks like a cover-up to me personally. Also the fact that your brother knows how to get into your account here, and your email. And you somehow know that something happened in chatzy, even though those posts are long gone. Although I may be wrong, and if so I apologize~.

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

TylerBH

So if @True_Hero and @sageyheart don't battle, who will I face?

Ever sense I played the GBA I saw Hyrule, saved Peach, defeated the Underworld, flew in the Arwing and went on many adventures on other consoles.

Can't wait for Kingdom Hearts 3, Final Fantasy XVI Ratchet and Clank: The Movie and PS4!

3DS Friend Code: 1607-1863-5763

sageyheart

Thanks @knuckles ur a sweetie we should vs. sometime.

sageyheart

ill vs. @truehero. Plus @Tyler where have u been on 3DS? Haven't seen u in forever!

TylerBH

I deleted you from my FC because you freak me out with all your Swapnotes. Plus I don't think you'll be able to battle.

Ever sense I played the GBA I saw Hyrule, saved Peach, defeated the Underworld, flew in the Arwing and went on many adventures on other consoles.

Can't wait for Kingdom Hearts 3, Final Fantasy XVI Ratchet and Clank: The Movie and PS4!

3DS Friend Code: 1607-1863-5763

sageyheart

TylerBH wrote:

I deleted you from my FC because you freak me out with all your Swapnotes. Plus I don't think you'll be able to battle.

Ouch! That hurt, if u woulda told me i woulda toned it down...

Edited on by theblackdragon

Auracle

@sageyheart - Very well then. We shall do battle. But I must have time to prepare. My intense studies of ancient heroic texts have drawn me from my training. You shall see my sign in the sky when the time for our battle is upon us. Only then shall our destinies, and blades, cross. May the raging flames of our fated battle either consume me in a final blaze of glory, or light the way to victory.
TL:DR
I'm not ready yet and I'll have to get back to you. :3

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.