Online Gaming Forum

Topic: Kid Icarus Uprising: SP Weapon Tournament The Sequel with rules, including all items on. (We have started, unresponsive players, and there is also a loser's bracket, and don't forget who your opponent is.)

Showing 361 to 380 of 726

AuthorMessage

Tricoloryoshi

361. Posted:

Wait, someone didnt know about the losers bracket?
/me walks away grumbling about how few people read the rules

I izz anti-not good at teh grammerrzz.
If at first you don't succeed, ragequit.
Prepare for the worst, but hope for the best.
Love is too mainstream, haters gonna hate~
my bio by @true_hero
Here is a link. Click it!!! щ(ಠ益ಠщ)

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8860-5661 | Nintendo Network ID: Tricoloryoshi

AuthorMessage

Dark-Luigi

362. Posted:

@Tri Hey, I haven't been here for a while, calm it.

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it myself!
My Bio. <- Created by True Hero!
The Luigiloggery <- Take a visit and leave a comment if you want.
"Don't expect mouth to mouth!" -Waluigi.
Super Mario awesomeness and here too. <- Glad to be a Mario fan.
Darkness is a thing I adore the most, it's in my blood.

3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

AuthorMessage

One-Winged-Pit

363. Posted:

KiDasharus wrote:

Well, I can't fight anymore today. Tomorrow after school, sometime from 3:30 - 8:00 I can fight probably. So post here with when you can battle.

Yeah sorry I had to get dinner with my dad, he got here sooner than he should have. But yeah I will even make alarms to remind me of this. I would be able to see when you are ready by being notified by my e-mail but outlook likes to crash my browser after ten seconds.

"You've GOT to be joking! ALL YOU GODS AND ALL YOUR STUPID WARS ARE THE ONES THROWING EVERYTHING OFF BALANCE!!"
3DS Friend Code: 4296-2987-2154

AuthorMessage

Prof_Clayton

364. Posted:

Well, it's thursday, everyone still here should probably post just so we know you're still here.

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog
Videogame Chatroom
Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapon Thread
Thank you for visiting; I hope you enjoyed yourself.

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter: 8BitForward

AuthorMessage

Dark-Luigi

365. Posted:

I'm always on here no matter what.

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it myself!
My Bio. <- Created by True Hero!
The Luigiloggery <- Take a visit and leave a comment if you want.
"Don't expect mouth to mouth!" -Waluigi.
Super Mario awesomeness and here too. <- Glad to be a Mario fan.
Darkness is a thing I adore the most, it's in my blood.

3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

AuthorMessage

Wonder_Ideal

366. Posted:

It looks like this tourney is putting some stress on ya, @Tri. Maybe this'll make you feel better.
Untitled
Enjoy~

Mesaloggery
The Hero of Ideals: A Legend, by True_Hero
I believe that once one has spotted a UFO it becomes an IFO(Identified Flying Object) as you have identified it then as being unidentified. -@3Dash

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8724-1357 | Nintendo Network ID: Ideal_Hero

AuthorMessage

TylerBH

367. Posted:

Hey has @Ideal_Hero and @SageyHeart battled yet? I'm supposed to battle the loser.

Edited on by TylerBH

Ever sense I played the GBA I saw Hyrule, saved Peach, defeated the Underworld, flew in the Arwing and went on many adventures on other consoles.

Can't wait for Flipnote Studio 3D, Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, Kingdom Hearts 3, Final Fantasy XVI and PS4!

3DS Friend Code: 1607-1863-5763

AuthorMessage

OracleOfTruth

368. Posted:

TylerBH wrote:

Hey has @Ideal_Hero and @SageyHeart battled yet? I'm supposed to battle the loser.

Unfortunately, they have not fought yet. On top of that, @sageyheart appears to have rejected this tournament in favor of his/her own (it failed). It seems that @Ideal will move on, but I'm not sure who your opponent will be.

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

AuthorMessage

TylerBH

369. Posted:

Oh, I see. Well thanks anyways @True_Hero.

Ever sense I played the GBA I saw Hyrule, saved Peach, defeated the Underworld, flew in the Arwing and went on many adventures on other consoles.

Can't wait for Flipnote Studio 3D, Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, Kingdom Hearts 3, Final Fantasy XVI and PS4!

AuthorMessage

OracleOfTruth

370. Posted:

@TylerBH - After checking the bracket again, I see that you've already fought @Ideal_Hero. It looks like I'm @sageyheart's opponent. :O

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

AuthorMessage

TylerBH

371. Posted:

@True_Hero - I just checked the bracket and I'm supposed to wait 'till you and @sageyheart fight and face the loser.

AuthorMessage

PKNoUsernameHere

372. Posted:

Dark-Luigi wrote:

I'm always on here no matter what.

Backlog
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ CLICK NAOW OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Top 5 games: Pokemon HeartGold, Earthbound, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Zelda: Majora's Mask, Super Metroid

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

373. Posted:

I'm here. Almost any time from 4-8 is good for me, @One-Winged-Pit. If/when you post I'll try to respond ASAP.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

Pit - "Uh, what's a KO?"
Palutena - "Good luck, Pit."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

One-Winged-Pit

374. Posted:

KiDasharus wrote:

I'm here. Almost any time from 4-8 is good for me, @One-Winged-Pit. If/when you post I'll try to respond ASAP.

I am here too. You might want to register me though. haha

"You've GOT to be joking! ALL YOU GODS AND ALL YOUR STUPID WARS ARE THE ONES THROWING EVERYTHING OFF BALANCE!!"

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

375. Posted:

That's be a good thing to do. Let me finish my homework and I'll fight you(don't worry, I don't have much).

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

Pit - "Uh, what's a KO?"

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

One-Winged-Pit

376. Posted:

Um sure I will check back in a bit.

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

377. Posted:

Ok, I'm ready to fight when you are!

(In case you don't reply I figured out I have something going on from 5-6)

8 Bit Forward
deviantART Profile

Pit - "Uh, what's a KO?"

AuthorMessage

One-Winged-Pit

378. Posted:

Heading in there now.

AuthorMessage

One-Winged-Pit

379. Posted:

So are you joining now? I do not know why it jumps to CPU so fast, like wait a little for someone to join.

AuthorMessage

Pikpikp

380. Posted:

/me is still here...

Make sure to grab your umbrella, it's raining puns out there.
I'm so punny I should be sent to the state punitentiary.

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man