Forums

Topic: Kid Icarus Uprising: SP Weapon Tournament The Sequel with rules, including all items on. (We have started, unresponsive players, and there is also a loser's bracket, and don't forget who your opponent is.)

Posts 281 to 300 of 726

Knuckles

GG's @Blaze I was just playing around on the last two.
After the first three, I was having fun, thats why I switched weapons, then switched back because I couldn't land a shot with the bow. My staff with no homing has better accuracy than my bow with homing.

@Tricoloryoshi I'm ready for our battle. Can you go a little easier on me than if I had all of my powers? All I have is Lv 2 and 3 powers, instead of 3 and 4 and still no warp.

Edit: @Blaze, you should have used that Palm against my staff. I probably couldn't have beaten it.

Edited on by Knuckles

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

Blaze

Knuckles wrote:

GG's @Blaze I was just playing around on the last two.
After the first three, I was having fun, thats why I switched weapons, then switched back because I couldn't land a shot with the bow. My staff with no homing has better accuracy than my bow with homing.

I noticed you seemed to miss a lot. Especially with my awful dodging. D: Congrats anyway though, and good luck against @Tri!

Edit - I suck even more with the palm than with the Samurai Blade though.

Edited on by Blaze

The Blazeloggery~
Mah Animelist~

3DS Friend Code: 4914-4746-2130 | Nintendo Network ID: MiracleBlaze

Captain_Toad

(Meanwhile Mariobro4 waits patiently for Roseliex to respond)

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

TylerBH

Good game @Ideal_Hero! I failed miserably. :C

Ever sense I played the GBA I saw Hyrule, saved Peach, defeated the Underworld, flew in the Arwing and went on many adventures on other consoles.

Can't wait for Kingdom Hearts 3, Final Fantasy XVI Ratchet and Clank: The Movie and PS4!

3DS Friend Code: 1607-1863-5763

Knuckles

I just lost a lot of respect for you @Tricoloryoshi. You know I didn't have warp, or my old skill set, yet you mock me by using Warp, and using a laser staff. And when you used reflection shield, I couldn't get near you.
I completely gave up on round 2, because I thought "whats the point?" Anytime I got near you, you would warp. Well guess what?

I CAN'T WARP!

You know I have no other weapons, I don't have any speed boosters, how was I supposed to follow? For the first two minutes in Round 1 and all of Round 3 is I thought they were good. But Round 2 and the last minute of Round 1, I lost respect for you.

I understand it was a tourney not a regular battle but did you have to taunt me? Most of you will think this is an angry rant, but if you had EVERYTHING STOLEN FROM YOU, YOUR 3DS, AND COPY OF KI:U, I would think you would go a little easier on that person. Oh well.

BTW I told you I wanted a no powers, no items duel, not in a tourney round. I want a fair rematch, no powers, no items.

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

Tricoloryoshi

Uh, I'll just update the bracket on blaze's victory... >.>

Three#1658
Kid Icarus Uprising Multiplayer Discord: https://discord.gg/aaewMv2
https://backloggery.com/Tricoloryoshi
NNID: Tricoloryoshi
3DS: 1332-8860-5661

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8860-5661 | Nintendo Network ID: Tricoloryoshi

Aqueous

@Knuckles - Don't relay on a power

Edited on by Aqueous

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

BadKitty

D'aaaaaw knuckles~
Untitled
Some people will do anything to win and are very cheap, as well as suck the fun out of games.
We can have some fun matches together later~

Edited on by BadKitty

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You'...

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter:

LordJumpMad

@Knuckles
I understand how you feel Knucks, and I don't need the master emerald power to allow me to feel.

Edited on by LordJumpMad

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

Auracle

Knuckles wrote:

I CAN'T WARP!

I'm sorry, but I can't help but find this hilarious. I mean, your avatar is Dr. Finitevus who's known for his warp ring technology. Oh, irony.

Edited on by Auracle

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

LzWinky

Hey Kitty, wanna have our super awesome suspenseful match tomorrow?

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

BadKitty

LzQuacker wrote:

Hey Kitty, wanna have our super awesome suspenseful match tomorrow?

If we must. Or you can just take the win, I don't care.

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You'...

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter:

LzWinky

Knuckles wrote:

I just lost a lot of respect for you @Tricoloryoshi. You know I didn't have warp, or my old skill set, yet you mock me by using Warp, and using a laser staff. And when you used reflection shield, I couldn't get near you.
I completely gave up on round 2, because I thought "whats the point?" Anytime I got near you, you would warp. Well guess what?

I CAN'T WARP!

You know I have no other weapons, I don't have any speed boosters, how was I supposed to follow? For the first two minutes in Round 1 and all of Round 3 is I thought they were good. But Round 2 and the last minute of Round 1, I lost respect for you.

I understand it was a tourney not a regular battle but did you have to taunt me? Most of you will think this is an angry rant, but if you had EVERYTHING STOLEN FROM YOU, YOUR 3DS, AND COPY OF KI:U, I would think you would go a little easier on that person. Oh well.

BTW I told you I wanted a no powers, no items duel, not in a tourney round. I want a fair rematch, no powers, no items.

It is a tournament match that allows most powers and weapons. If you had none, then why did you participate?

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

TeeJay

@Knuckles I had my 3DS and KI:U taken away from me as well. I'm currently trying to get my old powers and weapons back too. I know Tri's warp/reflector shield tactics, and I think they're pretty cheap to be honest, but all that aside I'm not expecting or asking anyone to go easy on me. This is a tournament. When I lose yes I will be pretty frustrated, but I'll be frustrated at my lack of good items and weapons, not the fact that my opponent went all out.

That being said, Tri is an exception. I think warping away from confrontation and surprise OHKOing from behind reflector shields around corners is cheap.

Edited on by TeeJay

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Tricoloryoshi

@knuckles, it's fine~
So, want a rematch, or a forfeit, or do you wanna keep your loss?

Three#1658
Kid Icarus Uprising Multiplayer Discord: https://discord.gg/aaewMv2
https://backloggery.com/Tricoloryoshi
NNID: Tricoloryoshi
3DS: 1332-8860-5661

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8860-5661 | Nintendo Network ID: Tricoloryoshi

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.