Online Gaming Forum

Topic: Kid Icarus Uprising: SP Weapon Tournament The Sequel with rules, including all items on. (We have started, unresponsive players, and there is also a loser's bracket, and don't forget who your opponent is.)

Showing 181 to 200 of 726

AuthorMessage

KiwiPanda

181. Posted:

@One-Winged-Pit - TLoL is amazing at this game. And his Centurions are very hated u______u
@Taytrellz - I didn't realize how busy I was going to end up being. Sometime Saturday night sound okay? I'll propose 10PM EST, but it's vague. I'm pretty busy every weekday, though.

Previously RedPanda.
♭ ~Green is not a creative color~ ♪
SSBB FC- 3998-3139-7405
~
Backloggery
It's severely outdated, but I guess you can look at it if you want. (?)
~
Come visit Prof_Clayton's forums for some online fun~
~
[19:42] Groosey: i thought I killed you! >:[

3DS Friend Code: 2020-0178-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatRedPandaKid

AuthorMessage

thelegendoflink

182. Posted:

Sorry, are you still there? If so, let's finish this.

Currently playing online: Kid Icarus Uprising.

3DS Friend Code: 2664-2131-6340

AuthorMessage

Pichuka97

183. Posted:

Also, what time is the tournament starting and what are the weapons were allowed using? Thanks in advance.

Favorite Games: Sonic CD, Sonic 3 and Knuckles, Kirby Nightmare in Dreamland, and Call of Duty: Black Ops, Scott Pilgrim vs. The World: The Game, and Mega Man 5.
My Backlog
Sonic is AMAZING!! Nintendo is AMAZING!! I AM AMAZING!!

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7746-7284 | Nintendo Network ID: Pichuka97

AuthorMessage

Tricoloryoshi

184. Posted:

@everybody_STILL_not_clear_on_the_rules
Read the rules. Just read them. If someone asks where the rules are. I will scream IRL. We've been over this. Lots of times.

I izz anti-not good at teh grammerrzz.
If at first you don't succeed, ragequit.
Prepare for the worst, but hope for the best.
Love is too mainstream, haters gonna hate~
my bio by @true_hero
Here is a link. Click it!!! щ(ಠ益ಠщ)

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8860-5661 | Nintendo Network ID: Tricoloryoshi

AuthorMessage

One-Winged-Pit

185. Posted:

Good to know now RedPanda. XD Well you win. This is my sort of my introduction to the Kid Icarus community besides the random online.

"You've GOT to be joking! ALL YOU GODS AND ALL YOUR STUPID WARS ARE THE ONES THROWING EVERYTHING OFF BALANCE!!"
3DS Friend Code: 4296-2987-2154

AuthorMessage

BadKitty

186. Posted:

Tricoloryoshi wrote:

@everybody_STILL_not_clear_on_the_rules
Read the rules. Just read them. If someone asks where the rules are. I will scream IRL. We've been over this. Lots of times.

I forgot the rules I did read them. Where are they again?

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You're probly the best person I've battled on Nlife so far u_u

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter: Emeralds110

AuthorMessage

thelegendoflink

187. Posted:

Alright, that's it. Good games. Some tips, your offense is pretty good, even overwhelming at times, but you need to work on your defense. Although it's a problem with clubs in general, you still left me with a lot of openings, and that was the reason I could get so much damage on you most of the time, because all your firepower doesn't matter if you can't hit me. Still, you have potential, use it as you wish.

AuthorMessage

Tricoloryoshi

188. Posted:

@badkitty. You might not know, but I screamed IRL, just take my word for it. :/
@tlol, congrats~
@devious, GGs. Better luck next time~~~~~
Alright, now, to edit the bracket. :-?

my bio by @true_hero

AuthorMessage

thelegendoflink

189. Posted:

Da rulez:
1 on 1. Y'know, just have all the setting on default. Best 3/5 matches. Double elimination (this'll take forever) Redo 0-0 matches. Decide the time with your opponent.
Da Banlist:
Weapons: predator cannon, magnus club, ninja palm, angel bow, eyetracks orbitars, compact arm, gemini orbitars, atlas club, taurus arm, brawler claws, raptor claws
Powers: libra sponge, Aries armor, slip-shot, bumblebee, playing dead, trade-off, pisces heal
And, Er, have fun and stuff.
EDIT: if you're only just now reading the rules for the first time, you get an emoticon of disapproval. ಠ_ಠ

Edited on by thelegendoflink

AuthorMessage

One-Winged-Pit

190. Posted:

Thanks for the tips, I will work on defense, it has honestly never been a problem for me before, random people are pretty easy, I pretty much only lose when my team in Light vs. Dark get no kills but plenty of deaths. What sort of weapon should I switch to? Since clubs are pretty flawed. I try to fuse new weapons but I suppose I get worried about going down a wrong fusion path and be left with nothing.

"You've GOT to be joking! ALL YOU GODS AND ALL YOUR STUPID WARS ARE THE ONES THROWING EVERYTHING OFF BALANCE!!"
3DS Friend Code: 4296-2987-2154

AuthorMessage

thelegendoflink

191. Posted:

In terms of gameplay, Clubs are arguably the hardest class to use, and even then it's mostly useful for LvD. For 1v1, you can go through various routes to begin with: Fast Melee(Claws), Dash Charge Shots(Blades, Orbitars) or Dash Continuous Fire(Palms). Pick one and stick with it, at least until you get a single good weapon. Repeated use of this weapon against various players will allow you to learn the metagame, and then you'll be able to branch out. As for fusion, there really aren't many tricks to it, just farm, farm and farm more. The only thing I can help you with is this: If you want to experiment, eject the cartridge at the end, otherwise it will save. Nothing bad will happen to it, and you'll have your weapons back!

AuthorMessage

Prof_Clayton

192. Posted:

thelegendoflink wrote:

Da rulez:
1 on 1. Y'know, just have all the setting on default. Best 3/5 matches. Double elimination (this'll take forever) Redo 0-0 matches. Decide the time with your opponent.
Da Banlist:
Weapons: predator cannon, magnus club, ninja palm, angel bow, eyetracks orbitars, compact arm, gemini orbitars, atlas club, taurus arm, brawler claws, raptor claws
Powers: libra sponge, Aries armor, slip-shot, bumblebee, playing dead, trade-off, pisces heal
And, Er, have fun and stuff.
EDIT: if you're only just now reading the rules for the first time, you get an emoticon of disapproval.

ಠ_ಠ

Read them. Do it! D:

Edited on by Prof_Clayton

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog
Videogame Chatroom
Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapon Thread
Thank you for visiting; I hope you enjoyed yourself.

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter: 8BitForward

AuthorMessage

Aquilalex

193. Posted:

Aquilalex wrote:

So exactly how is @PikPik ? I can fight any night in this week :3
Untitled

@Tricoloryoshi so again who is PikPik? Like I previously said I can fight every night or afternoon this week!

Edited on by Aquilalex

Yo sobrevivi al apocalipsis Maya!
3DS Friendcode: 3866-8133-8514

AuthorMessage

Prof_Clayton

194. Posted:

@Aquilalex He is @SenseiPikPik~

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
Videogame Chatroom

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter: 8BitForward

AuthorMessage

Aquilalex

195. Posted:

thanks Prof! but funny It looks like I still have no luck finding him :(
Untitled

AuthorMessage

Tricoloryoshi

196. Posted:

@aquilalex, you forgot the underscore between sensei and pikpik, also, he goes by @pinkie_pikpik now~

my bio by @true_hero

AuthorMessage

Prof_Clayton

197. Posted:

@Tricolor Oh yeah, the underscore. .__."
Sorry @Aquilalex. :P
Also everyone, you don't have forever to do these matches, there will be deadlines if nobody gets anything done. u__u

Welcome to my signature.
Videogame Chatroom

AuthorMessage

Aquilalex

198. Posted:

Tricoloryoshi wrote:

@aquilalex, you forgot the underscore between sensei and pikpik, also, he goes by @pinkie_pikpik now~

Ah ok thanks, so @pinkie_pikpik When you can fight against me? :3

AuthorMessage

Captain_Toad

199. Posted:

Hey @rose how's wednesday?

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack.....it's important.
Toadloggery and a Youtube Channel
Retro Clue!
Games are games ppl. Enjoy 'em.
Captain Toad 4 Smash!
I gave in to darkness to have this bio.
Net neutrality is dead. Pls use revive.
Bad day? listen to this.

3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

200. Posted:

Well when my opponent posts @Prof_Clayton I'll plan some fighting, if they don't. I hope that doesn't disqualify me.

[21:36] BadKitty: I see people are excited to play as LJM xD
[21:38] Aqueous: It should be fun but it makes me worried were you are in episode 1
[21:38] BadKitty: Dead xD
[21:38] Aqueous: :O

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt