Online Gaming Forum

Topic: Kid Icarus Uprising: SP Weapon Tournament The Sequel with rules, including all items on. (We have started, unresponsive players, and there is also a loser's bracket, and don't forget who your opponent is.)

Showing 161 to 180 of 726

AuthorMessage

BadKitty

161. Posted:

KiDasharus wrote:

Oh god...

Well, Clay, I should be able to play you Thursday after I get back.

@BadKitty @Sciencetific is my brother, and we're on vacation until Wednesday, so he should be able to fight you Thursday too. @BadKitty @Clayton is that good with you?

:*
Depends if I am busy Thursday~ I am a busy kitten.
Tell him alllllllll about how amazing I am will you~? Untitled
Untitled

Edited on by BadKitty

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You're probly the best person I've battled on Nlife so far u_u

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter: Emeralds110

AuthorMessage

Prof_Clayton

162. Posted:

@Dash Sure, Thursday is good, but hopefully on Thursday we can battle. Friday I'm leaving for a week (again, yeah) so I'd like to get this over with so I can stop worrying. D:

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog
Videogame Chatroom
Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapon Thread
Thank you for visiting; I hope you enjoyed yourself.

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter: 8BitForward

AuthorMessage

One-Winged-Pit

163. Posted:

TylerBH wrote:

I helped you get in @One-Winged-Pit, your welcome XD. Have fun everyone!

Thanks I almost missed it. Since outlook likes to crash my browser I barely check out my notifications. I am confused on when the tournament is though. And I will add everyone here now.

Edited on by One-Winged-Pit

"You've GOT to be joking! ALL YOU GODS AND ALL YOUR STUPID WARS ARE THE ONES THROWING EVERYTHING OFF BALANCE!!"
3DS Friend Code: 4296-2987-2154

AuthorMessage

PKNoUsernameHere

164. Posted:

@Tricoloryoshi You probably aren't here right now,But when can we battle...Er,Fight? (I'm so sucked into Pogeymanz right now it's not even funny. xD) I'm ready to get this over with so I can lose. :P

Edited on by PKNoUsernameHere

Backlog
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ CLICK NAOW OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Top 5 games: Pokemon HeartGold, Earthbound, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Zelda: Majora's Mask, Super Metroid

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage

Prof_Clayton

165. Posted:

@One-Winged-Pit You have to determine the date and time with your opponent, which up first is @TheLegendOfLink.

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog
Videogame Chatroom
Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapon Thread
Thank you for visiting; I hope you enjoyed yourself.

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter: 8BitForward

AuthorMessage

Tricoloryoshi

166. Posted:

@everyone_asking_about_the_time_and_rules. You people never read the rules, did you? >:[
@devious eventually.
@LedZeppelinTheDuck, alright, good for you~~~ I'll update the bracket.

I izz anti-not good at teh grammerrzz.
If at first you don't succeed, ragequit.
Prepare for the worst, but hope for the best.
Love is too mainstream, haters gonna hate~
my bio by @true_hero
Here is a link. Click it!!! щ(ಠ益ಠщ)

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8860-5661 | Nintendo Network ID: Tricoloryoshi

AuthorMessage

One-Winged-Pit

167. Posted:

Alright thanks for clearing that up, I was not sure because it sounded like it was Thursday or a TBD between people and I never saw @TheLegendOfLink comment on here so I was not sure if that was right but just let me know TLOL when you want to duel.

As for screen protectors my original DS touch screen is practically unusable I scratched it up so much but everything else is fine so I might want to get one for my 3DS too.
@Tricoloryoshi I somehow missed that last bit but I did read the rules. O_o

"You've GOT to be joking! ALL YOU GODS AND ALL YOUR STUPID WARS ARE THE ONES THROWING EVERYTHING OFF BALANCE!!"

AuthorMessage

Wonder_Ideal

168. Posted:

@TylerBH - I should be available tomorrow. We can fight then.

Mesaloggery
The Hero of Ideals: A Legend, by True_Hero
I believe that once one has spotted a UFO it becomes an IFO(Identified Flying Object) as you have identified it then as being unidentified. -@3Dash

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8724-1357 | Nintendo Network ID: Ideal_Hero

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

169. Posted:

Alright my opponent whenever your ready! (If tomorrow, preferably after 1 o'clock central standard time.)

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

170. Posted:

@Kyloctopus - Hmmm, well lets plan a time sometime then.

[21:36] BadKitty: I see people are excited to play as LJM xD
[21:38] Aqueous: It should be fun but it makes me worried were you are in episode 1
[21:38] BadKitty: Dead xD
[21:38] Aqueous: :O

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt

AuthorMessage

Aquilalex

171. Posted:

So exactly how is @PikPik ? I can fight any night in this week :3
Untitled

Yo sobrevivi al apocalipsis Maya!
3DS Friendcode: 3866-8133-8514

AuthorMessage

thelegendoflink

172. Posted:

@One-Winged-Pit
You'll have an easier time finding me around 7-9EST during the week, just post if you're ready and I'll try to get to you. I'll add your code in a moment, if you're there we can fight right now. Good luck!
Also, this will take a while. To give you a better date, if you're here on Wednesday, around 7EST, I'll fight you.

Edited on by thelegendoflink

Currently playing online: Kid Icarus Uprising.

3DS Friend Code: 2664-2131-6340

AuthorMessage

One-Winged-Pit

173. Posted:

thelegendoflink wrote:

You'll have an easier time finding me around 7-9EST during the week, just post if you're ready and I'll try to get to you. I'll add your code in a moment, if you're there we can fight right now. Good luck!
Also, this will take a while. To give you a better date, if you're here on Wednesday, around 7EST, I'll fight you.

I am ready right now @TheLegendOfLink and will be waiting! I see you are online right now too.

AuthorMessage

thelegendoflink

174. Posted:

Still there? If so, let's go! I'll be in a 1v1 room wating for you, join when you're ready.

AuthorMessage

One-Winged-Pit

175. Posted:

Ok I want an explanation. I already fought you and won easily 3-0 then you fight me again and you are ridiculously overpowered with a weapon not that powerful no matter what that takes away all my health in a hit and a transporter?

AuthorMessage

thelegendoflink

176. Posted:

One-Winged-Pit wrote:

Ok I want an explanation. I already fought you and won easily 3-0

I certainly don't remember that, it was probably the CPU, which is pretty bad. I'm pretty sure I haven't played you before.

One-Winged-Pit wrote:

then you fight me again and you are ridiculously overpowered with a weapon not that powerful no matter what that takes away all my health in a hit and a transporter?

I suppose with the OP weapon thing you mean the Centurions. While you may think they're OP at the moment, since you don't seem to have much online experience, you'll later find out that a variety of things handles it pretty well, like Dash Continuous Fire and Fast Melee. As for how strong it is, don't get hit, and you won't die!
And the transporter is a power, called Warp, and I see why you might have a problem with it, but it's the best melee deffense for staves.
TL;DR: Your post doesn't have any valid arguments, I'm not sure what you're saying. Also, we still have one game left.

AuthorMessage

One-Winged-Pit

177. Posted:

thelegendoflink wrote:

I certainly don't remembre that, it was probably the CPU, which is pretty bad. I'm pretty sure I haven't played you before.

It had your name, I saw it.

thelegendoflink wrote:

I suppose with the OP weapon thing you mean the Centurions. While you may think they're OP at the moment, since you don't seem to have much online experience, you'll later find out that a variety of things handles it pretty well, like Dash Continuous Fire and Fast Melee. As for how strong it is, don't get hit, and you won't die!
And the transporter is a power, called Warp, and I see why you might have a problem with it, but it's the best melee deffense for staves.
TL;DR: Your post doesn't have any valid arguments, I'm not sure what you're saying. Also, we still have one game left.

I never got Warp yet so that checks out. No I meant your weapon that is two and a half stars at range and nothing for melee and no power ups besides auto-homing and still killed me in one hit. I have plenty of online experience and half the time I am first and the other half in the top three.

AuthorMessage

thelegendoflink

178. Posted:

The reason for that was that the Centurion Orbitars have a pretty high base power, and I not only had 2.5 Range stars, but also a +4 Forward Dash Charge Shot modifier, and I was using a power called Energy Charge, which pretty much doubled my power, for a total of around 14 stars, enough to kill most players. As you may have noticed, you only had to hit me to get me underpowered, but that's easier said than done for a club. Overall, you just had a very bad matchup, I'm pretty sure I would have lost too in your situation.
As for you playing me before, there is just no way, it may have just been a connection error on your part that caused it, but I didn't actually lose a fight that I chose to fight against you. Still, what does it change? Even if we get to my word vs your word, it doesn't matter that much, I'm willing to make things 2-1 in my favour with one game left if that's what you want.
Finally, about the experience thing, for competitive play, being better than average is not enough, and when you get to a higher level you'll realize that the level at randoms is pretty low.

AuthorMessage

One-Winged-Pit

179. Posted:

Well I guess that makes sense for the weapon then. Yeah a club is not good for this but my other good weapon is a ninja palm and that was banned. If you are being honest then I will trust it, the first round I was completely shocked that this person that could not kill me once suddenly was great and I was scattered on what to do. Forgive my reaction I went in expecting to let someone win a few with how bad they did last time only to be getting shot down on the spot. So alright I will join again.

AuthorMessage

Pichuka97

180. Posted:

I just realized that I can't join if I don't have someones FC. @Knuckles, you never added me back again.

Favorite Games: Sonic CD, Sonic 3 and Knuckles, Kirby Nightmare in Dreamland, and Call of Duty: Black Ops, Scott Pilgrim vs. The World: The Game, and Mega Man 5.
My Backlog
Sonic is AMAZING!! Nintendo is AMAZING!! I AM AMAZING!!

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7746-7284 | Nintendo Network ID: Pichuka97