Online Gaming Forum

Topic: Kid Icarus Uprising: SP Weapon Tournament The Sequel with rules, including all items on. (We have started, unresponsive players, and there is also a loser's bracket, and don't forget who your opponent is.)

Showing 121 to 140 of 726

AuthorMessage

TylerBH

121. Posted:

Hey @sageyheart! Glad you could come!

Ever sense I played the GBA I saw Hyrule, saved Peach, defeated the Underworld, flew in the Arwing and went on many adventures on other consoles.

Can't wait for Flipnote Studio 3D, Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, Kingdom Hearts 3, Final Fantasy XVI and PS4!

3DS Friend Code: 1607-1863-5763

AuthorMessage

TylerBH

122. Posted:

Wait, what's with this "Permission Policy"?

Ever sense I played the GBA I saw Hyrule, saved Peach, defeated the Underworld, flew in the Arwing and went on many adventures on other consoles.

Can't wait for Flipnote Studio 3D, Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, Kingdom Hearts 3, Final Fantasy XVI and PS4!

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

123. Posted:

Permission Policy:

Knuckles wrote:

@Prof I say that the "permission" rule I came up with last tourney should be used.

For those who don't remember/didn't participate in the first tourney, I nominated that some of the banned powers/weapons could be used in the battles, ONLY IF YOUR OPPONENT allows you to.

So you could use Libra Sponge Aries Armor, and a Taurus Arm if your opponet allows you to. If your opponet doesn't give you permission, automatic disqualification the moment you use the power/weapon. Opponent wins the 3 battles between you.

And yes, Clayton is allowing this.

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux27

AuthorMessage

Dark-Luigi

124. Posted:

Where IS The Professor anyway? :|

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it myself!
My Bio. <- Created by True Hero!
The Luigiloggery <- Take a visit and leave a comment if you want.
"Don't expect mouth to mouth!" -Waluigi.
Super Mario awesomeness and here too. <- Glad to be a Mario fan.
Darkness is a thing I adore the most, it's in my blood.

3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

AuthorMessage

TylerBH

125. Posted:

Probably busy or something.

AuthorMessage

sageyheart

126. Posted:

:) Im really new, so half of what ur saying makes absolutely no sense :)

I'm 13, I have Kid Icarus, I love to swapnote, im almost always online ( especially @ nite)
Add me!: 4940-6479-4769.

AuthorMessage

TylerBH

127. Posted:

Don't worry. Everyone here will gladly help you like they did me.

AuthorMessage

sageyheart

128. Posted:

Awww, thanks, ur really nice :)

I'm 13, I have Kid Icarus, I love to swapnote, im almost always online ( especially @ nite)

AuthorMessage

TylerBH

129. Posted:

Why thank you very much ma'am.

AuthorMessage

Tricoloryoshi

130. Posted:

@sageyheart, alright, I'll add you to the bracket.
And now, it's full. I'll start it after I get absolute confirmation from a guy on BL that he's playing, I haven't heard from him after he asked about it and he's on the bracket. If the guy bails, I'm taking him out of the bracket and another spot will be there.

I izz anti-not good at teh grammerrzz.
If at first you don't succeed, ragequit.
Prepare for the worst, but hope for the best.
Love is too mainstream, haters gonna hate~
my bio by @true_hero
Here is a link. Click it!!! щ(ಠ益ಠщ)

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8860-5661 | Nintendo Network ID: Tricoloryoshi

AuthorMessage

Prof_Clayton

131. Posted:

Big-Luigi wrote:

Where IS The Professor anyway? :|

I'm away on weekends~
@Tricolor 32. What happened to barely getting 16? :o /dies

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog
Videogame Chatroom
Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapon Thread
Thank you for visiting; I hope you enjoyed yourself.

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter: 8BitForward

AuthorMessage

One-Winged-Pit

132. Posted:

Too late to enter? :P

"You've GOT to be joking! ALL YOU GODS AND ALL YOUR STUPID WARS ARE THE ONES THROWING EVERYTHING OFF BALANCE!!"
3DS Friend Code: 4296-2987-2154

AuthorMessage

sageyheart

133. Posted:

AuthorMessage

TylerBH

134. Posted:

Clayton! Great to see you again! @One-Winged-Pit, we might have a spot for you if your lucky.

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

135. Posted:

When does this start?

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Prof_Clayton

136. Posted:

@Retro_on_theGo Hopefully tonight. :3

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog
Videogame Chatroom
Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapon Thread
Thank you for visiting; I hope you enjoyed yourself.

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter: 8BitForward

AuthorMessage

TylerBH

137. Posted:

What time?

AuthorMessage

Tricoloryoshi

138. Posted:

Sorry to keep you waiting,
I drop kicked the unresponsive BL guy, so @one-winged-pit, you may participate.
I have shuffled the bracket one more time, go check it out to see who you're up against. bracket
If some of you still aren't clear on the rules, go to the bracket and read.
Etcetera.
Good luck to the people.

I izz anti-not good at teh grammerrzz.
If at first you don't succeed, ragequit.
Prepare for the worst, but hope for the best.
Love is too mainstream, haters gonna hate~
my bio by @true_hero
Here is a link. Click it!!! щ(ಠ益ಠщ)

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8860-5661 | Nintendo Network ID: Tricoloryoshi

AuthorMessage

TylerBH

139. Posted:

I helped you get in @One-Winged-Pit, your welcome XD. Have fun everyone!

AuthorMessage

BadKitty

140. Posted:

Untitled

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You're probly the best person I've battled on Nlife so far u_u

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter: Emeralds110