Online Gaming Forum

Topic: Kid Icarus Uprising 1v1 Tourney

Showing 341 to 360 of 484

AuthorMessage
Aqueous

Aqueous

341. Posted:

@RPGShaymin is out? :o That means the only known threat left to me is @Knuckles

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
Prof_Clayton

Prof_Clayton

342. Posted:

Aqueous wrote:

@RPGShaymin is out? :o That means the only known threat left to me is @Knuckles

Then you obviously don't know many of the players here.

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog
Videogame Chatroom
Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapon Thread
Thank you for visiting; I hope you enjoyed yourself.

Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
Aqueous

Aqueous

343. Posted:

Prof_Clayton wrote:

Aqueous wrote:

@RPGShaymin is out? :o That means the only known threat left to me is @Knuckles

Then you obviously don't know many of the players here.

Well of course not and those I do, I've beaten aside from the two mentioned above.

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
New_3DaSh_XL

New_3DaSh_XL

344. Posted:

Aqueous wrote:

Prof_Clayton wrote:

Aqueous wrote:

@RPGShaymin is out? :o That means the only known threat left to me is @Knuckles

Then you obviously don't know many of the players here.

Well of course not and those I do, I've beaten aside from the two mentioned above.

Beating one of those players once =/= beating those players in this tourney. Of course it could, but my bet is on Clayton or TLoL taking you down.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

If you
Could do
Anything you want to
Would you
Come though
Or would you decide to let it go?

Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
Robin_Aisaga

Robin_Aisaga

345. Posted:

@Morphtroid i think i can play somewhere in the next four hours :)

I can assure you, I'm not a cat. Do not let others fool you though.
BL - MAL - 8BF

Nintendo Network ID: Acegamer-62

AuthorMessage
Aqueous

Aqueous

346. Posted:

3Dash wrote:

Aqueous wrote:

Prof_Clayton wrote:

Aqueous wrote:

@RPGShaymin is out? :o That means the only known threat left to me is @Knuckles

Then you obviously don't know many of the players here.

Well of course not and those I do, I've beaten aside from the two mentioned above.

Beating one of those players once =/= beating those players in this tourney. Of course it could, but my bet is on Clayton or TLoL taking you down.

I love how little you expect from me but of course it doesn't mean I'll win here. Most of the times I met them it was in far larger rooms and someone normally was better then anyone else there. Interesting though, you picked players that might not face me. They still need to win a few more and I do as well.

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
New_3DaSh_XL

New_3DaSh_XL

347. Posted:

Aqueous wrote:

3Dash wrote:

Aqueous wrote:

Prof_Clayton wrote:

Aqueous wrote:

@RPGShaymin is out? :o That means the only known threat left to me is @Knuckles

Then you obviously don't know many of the players here.

Well of course not and those I do, I've beaten aside from the two mentioned above.

Beating one of those players once =/= beating those players in this tourney. Of course it could, but my bet is on Clayton or TLoL taking you down.

I love how little you expect from me but of course it doesn't mean I'll win here. Most of the times I met them it was in far larger rooms and someone normally was better then anyone else there. Interesting though, you picked players that might not face me. They still need to win a few more and I do as well.

I must admit that I underestimate everybody, and you're no different. That part is true. However, and I mean no offense to RedPanda when I say this@Prof_Clayton has at least a 90% chance of beating RedPanda, and TLoL has a pretty good chance of beating most people in the tourney(again, part of this is underestimation, but part of it is expirience). As long as you can beat Happy_Mask, you still have a fair chance of winning, but trust me, there are more good players in this tourney than you may think.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

If you
Could do
Anything you want to
Would you
Come though
Or would you decide to let it go?

Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
Aqueous

Aqueous

348. Posted:

3Dash wrote:

Aqueous wrote:

3Dash wrote:

Aqueous wrote:

Prof_Clayton wrote:

Aqueous wrote:

@RPGShaymin is out? :o That means the only known threat left to me is @Knuckles

Then you obviously don't know many of the players here.

Well of course not and those I do, I've beaten aside from the two mentioned above.

Beating one of those players once =/= beating those players in this tourney. Of course it could, but my bet is on Clayton or TLoL taking you down.

I love how little you expect from me but of course it doesn't mean I'll win here. Most of the times I met them it was in far larger rooms and someone normally was better then anyone else there. Interesting though, you picked players that might not face me. They still need to win a few more and I do as well.

I must admit that I underestimate everybody, and you're no different. That part is true. However, and I mean no offense to RedPanda when I say this@Prof_Clayton has at least a 90% chance of beating RedPanda, and TLoL has a pretty good chance of beating most people in the tourney(again, part of this is underestimation, but part of it is expirience). As long as you can beat Happy_Mask, you still have a fair chance of winning, but trust me, there are more good players in this tourney than you may think.

Which is why I'm playing. I joined for the challenge, not victory. So far, I've gotten that.

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
Auracle

Auracle

349. Posted:

3Dash wrote:

Aqueous wrote:

3Dash wrote:

Aqueous wrote:

Prof_Clayton wrote:

Aqueous wrote:

@RPGShaymin is out? :o That means the only known threat left to me is @Knuckles

Then you obviously don't know many of the players here.

Well of course not and those I do, I've beaten aside from the two mentioned above.

Beating one of those players once =/= beating those players in this tourney. Of course it could, but my bet is on Clayton or TLoL taking you down.

I love how little you expect from me but of course it doesn't mean I'll win here. Most of the times I met them it was in far larger rooms and someone normally was better then anyone else there. Interesting though, you picked players that might not face me. They still need to win a few more and I do as well.

I must admit that I underestimate everybody, and you're no different. That part is true. However, and I mean no offense to RedPanda when I say this@Prof_Clayton has at least a 90% chance of beating RedPanda, and TLoL has a pretty good chance of beating most people in the tourney(again, part of this is underestimation, but part of it is expirience). As long as you can beat Happy_Mask, you still have a fair chance of winning, but trust me, there are more good players in this tourney than you may think.

Don't forget @Ideal. He may not be as good as some of you guys, but he's no slouch either. He attacks with all the might of a swarm of baby turtles.
Untitled
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Edited on by Auracle

I foresee what you'll do there.
Amiibo: Mario, Lucario (2), Toon Link, Luigi, Diddy Kong, Zelda, Gold Mario, Mario (SM)
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

AuthorMessage
MorpheelStaff

Morpheel

350. Posted:

sir_Anthony wrote:

@Morphtroid i think i can play somewhere in the next four hours :)

Nice! Just tell me when.
I'll be here.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage
Robin_Aisaga

Robin_Aisaga

351. Posted:

Morphtroid wrote:

sir_Anthony wrote:

@Morphtroid i think i can play somewhere in the next four hours :)

Nice! Just tell me when.
I'll be here.

I can fight right now >:3
EDIT: now

Edited on by Robin_Aisaga

I can assure you, I'm not a cat. Do not let others fool you though.
BL - MAL - 8BF

Nintendo Network ID: Acegamer-62

AuthorMessage
MorpheelStaff

Morpheel

352. Posted:

Damn I was making cupcakes.

You still there?

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage
Robin_Aisaga

Robin_Aisaga

353. Posted:

I am, three fights five minutes right?

I can assure you, I'm not a cat. Do not let others fool you though.
BL - MAL - 8BF

Nintendo Network ID: Acegamer-62

AuthorMessage
MorpheelStaff

Morpheel

354. Posted:

Eyup!

You start the room.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage
Robin_Aisaga

Robin_Aisaga

355. Posted:

Good luck!

I can assure you, I'm not a cat. Do not let others fool you though.
BL - MAL - 8BF

Nintendo Network ID: Acegamer-62

AuthorMessage
MorpheelStaff

Morpheel

356. Posted:

Same for you! (though you'll probably win!)

WHUAT! No! Internet, you!
Sorry, That happens a lot to me lately.

You can count every time that happens as a win for you :|

Edited on by Morpheel

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage
Robin_Aisaga

Robin_Aisaga

357. Posted:

Morphtroid wrote:

Same for you! (though you'll probably win!)

WHUAT! No! Internet, you!
Sorry, That happens a lot to me lately.

You can count every time that happens as a win for you :|

you give up? Nice batlle :) i understand wifi can be really anoying...

Edited on by Robin_Aisaga

I can assure you, I'm not a cat. Do not let others fool you though.
BL - MAL - 8BF

Nintendo Network ID: Acegamer-62

AuthorMessage
MorpheelStaff

Morpheel

358. Posted:

You stopped moving and then I got kicked out of the room. It was pretty fun before that.

I hapened a lot when I was battling others too.

(how did the battle end?)

Let's try having the other two battles, everytime I get kicked out is a win for you.

Ahhh it's great to have uninterrupted battles.

I guess this means you won!
Ha thank you for battling me that was pretty good, you're very strong.

Edited on by Morpheel

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage
Robin_Aisaga

Robin_Aisaga

359. Posted:

alright, i won 3-0, good batlles though... You really like that Phoenix arm right?

I can assure you, I'm not a cat. Do not let others fool you though.
BL - MAL - 8BF

Nintendo Network ID: Acegamer-62

AuthorMessage
MorpheelStaff

Morpheel

360. Posted:

It's actually the only weapon I have right now (other than the first sword). I went a little crazy fusing weapons the other day.

It's kinda nice though! I bet it's pretty annoying!

Edited on by Morpheel

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok