Online Gaming Forum

Topic: Kid Icarus Uprising 1v1 Tourney

Showing 341 to 360 of 488

AuthorMessage

True_Hero

341. Posted:

LordJumpMad wrote:

Maybe I should of use both my hands, but I guess a win is a win I suppose.

@Jumpy - But if you used both of your hands, then you'd be twice as bad. ;)

-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

342. Posted:

Wait your supposed to use your hands? I thought I needed to play with my feet! :O

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux27

AuthorMessage

Void

343. Posted:

I felt I should say here, that I resign, as I have other things I have to do, which are more important than this tournament, although I'm relatively free now, from the fourth of febuary on-ward I will be very busy, so I though it be better to drop out now than in a later round.

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

AuthorMessage

Prof_Clayton

344. Posted:

@Void Assuming you made it to another round. :P
@RedPanda Good job there~
I'll be open either this weekend, or periodically over next week. Weekends and today are best; but take your time. :3

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog
Videogame Chatroom
Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapon Thread
Thank you for visiting; I hope you enjoyed yourself.

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter: 8BitForward

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

345. Posted:

@RPGShaymin is out? :o That means the only known threat left to me is @Knuckles

[21:36] BadKitty: I see people are excited to play as LJM xD
[21:38] Aqueous: It should be fun but it makes me worried were you are in episode 1
[21:38] BadKitty: Dead xD
[21:38] Aqueous: :O

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt

AuthorMessage

Prof_Clayton

346. Posted:

Aqueous wrote:

Then you obviously don't know many of the players here.

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog
Videogame Chatroom
Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapon Thread
Thank you for visiting; I hope you enjoyed yourself.

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter: 8BitForward

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

347. Posted:

Prof_Clayton wrote:

Aqueous wrote:

Well of course not and those I do, I've beaten aside from the two mentioned above.

[21:38] Aqueous: It should be fun but it makes me worried were you are in episode 1

AuthorMessage

AddADashOfSalt

348. Posted:

Aqueous wrote:

Prof_Clayton wrote:

Aqueous wrote:

Well of course not and those I do, I've beaten aside from the two mentioned above.

Beating one of those players once =/= beating those players in this tourney. Of course it could, but my bet is on Clayton or TLoL taking you down.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

Miss_Pixelheart

349. Posted:

@Morphtroid i think i can play somewhere in the next four hours :)

Miss_Pixelheart

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2624-1857

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

350. Posted:

3Dash wrote:

Aqueous wrote:

Prof_Clayton wrote:

Aqueous wrote:

Beating one of those players once =/= beating those players in this tourney. Of course it could, but my bet is on Clayton or TLoL taking you down.

I love how little you expect from me but of course it doesn't mean I'll win here. Most of the times I met them it was in far larger rooms and someone normally was better then anyone else there. Interesting though, you picked players that might not face me. They still need to win a few more and I do as well.

AuthorMessage

AddADashOfSalt

351. Posted:

Aqueous wrote:

3Dash wrote:

Aqueous wrote:

Prof_Clayton wrote:

Aqueous wrote:

I love how little you expect from me but of course it doesn't mean I'll win here. Most of the times I met them it was in far larger rooms and someone normally was better then anyone else there. Interesting though, you picked players that might not face me. They still need to win a few more and I do as well.

I must admit that I underestimate everybody, and you're no different. That part is true. However, and I mean no offense to RedPanda when I say this@Prof_Clayton has at least a 90% chance of beating RedPanda, and TLoL has a pretty good chance of beating most people in the tourney(again, part of this is underestimation, but part of it is expirience). As long as you can beat Happy_Mask, you still have a fair chance of winning, but trust me, there are more good players in this tourney than you may think.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

352. Posted:

3Dash wrote:

Aqueous wrote:

3Dash wrote:

Aqueous wrote:

Prof_Clayton wrote:

Aqueous wrote:

I must admit that I underestimate everybody, and you're no different. That part is true. However, and I mean no offense to RedPanda when I say this@Prof_Clayton has at least a 90% chance of beating RedPanda, and TLoL has a pretty good chance of beating most people in the tourney(again, part of this is underestimation, but part of it is expirience). As long as you can beat Happy_Mask, you still have a fair chance of winning, but trust me, there are more good players in this tourney than you may think.

Which is why I'm playing. I joined for the challenge, not victory. So far, I've gotten that.

AuthorMessage

True_Hero

353. Posted:

3Dash wrote:

Aqueous wrote:

3Dash wrote:

Aqueous wrote:

Prof_Clayton wrote:

Aqueous wrote:

Don't forget @Ideal. He may not be as good as some of you guys, but he's no slouch either. He attacks with all the might of a swarm of baby turtles.
Untitled
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Edited on by True_Hero

-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

AuthorMessage

Morphbug

354. Posted:

sir_Anthony wrote:

Nice! Just tell me when.
I'll be here.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

Miss_Pixelheart

355. Posted:

Morphtroid wrote:

sir_Anthony wrote:

Nice! Just tell me when.
I'll be here.

I can fight right now >:3
EDIT: now

Edited on by Miss_Pixelheart

Miss_Pixelheart

AuthorMessage

Morphbug

356. Posted:

Damn I was making cupcakes.

You still there?

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

AuthorMessage

Miss_Pixelheart

357. Posted:

I am, three fights five minutes right?

Miss_Pixelheart

AuthorMessage

Morphbug

358. Posted:

Eyup!

You start the room.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

AuthorMessage

Miss_Pixelheart

359. Posted:

Good luck!

Miss_Pixelheart

AuthorMessage

Morphbug

360. Posted:

Same for you! (though you'll probably win!)

WHUAT! No! Internet, you!
Sorry, That happens a lot to me lately.

You can count every time that happens as a win for you :|

Edited on by Morphbug

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.