Forums

Topic: Kid Icarus Uprising 1v1 Tourney

Posts 321 to 340 of 484

Happy_Mask

Excellent games Retro. I don't think I've ever had a match that intense! But since I got three, I guess that's it right? Also, just a tip, don't forget about daybreak.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Happy_Mask

>:3 Sorry 'bout the last one, it was just too tempting to resist.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

thelegendoflink

@Happy_Mask
Congrats! Editing the brackets now.
@EmpireIndustries & @Cyb3rnite
Can you say what time is good for you? We need to get those matches rolling.
At this moment, it looks like @Sciencetific will get a free pass, since I haven't seen his opponent anywhere. If he doesn't appear, I could also give the spot to someone else.

Currently playing online: Kid Icarus Uprising.

3DS Friend Code: 2664-2131-6340

DreamyViridi

Yep, Blaze won the first round and I won the rest. That first match was really close!

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

LordJumpMad

Who dare summons me, where is this fool that challenges me!
Anyone who challenges me is willingly invites their own death, their cries of agony will be legendary!
If you don't mind lag fill match

Edited on by LordJumpMad

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

JohnDoe123

I'm pretty available over the next few days. Where is Cyb3rnite? His friend code on his profile doesn't work.

Edited on by JohnDoe123

JohnDoe123

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0286-9394

thelegendoflink

@LordJumpMad
I see you finally have decided to show up. And it looks like you didn't have enough with the last time I destroyed you. This is nice, now you're ultimate defeat will be exposed for the whole world to see! Soon you shall be kneeling before me, asking for mercy!
I'm free starting tomorrow

thelegendoflink

@Knuckles
I would love to, but I just have no way to do it without either playing horribly or making my recording look awful. So I'll have to pass this time, that way I'll be able to play at my best. Maybe I'll take a pic of the results screen sometimes.
@Ruceyod
Yeah, he comes here and on the Spotpass thread quite a bit. You'll be able to find him easier this weekend, and the Spotpass Weapons chatzy is another good place to find him.

Edited on by thelegendoflink

KiwiPanda

Well. Those were some matches. In the end, I managed to win 3-1. Great games @RPGShaymin, you certainly did have some bad luck in certain rounds (cough cough Windy Wasteland cough). First round went to him and I managed to win the rest.
As for my next match, good luck @Clay. I think I need a little bit of time to get some new weapons (I played all of my matches against RPG with a single one), but it shouldn't take too long~

Edited on by KiwiPanda

Previously RedPanda.
♭ ~Green is not a creative color~ ♪
SSBB FC- 3998-3139-7405
~
Backloggery
It's severely outdated, but I guess you can look at it if you want. (?)
~
Come visit

3DS Friend Code: 2020-0178-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatRedPandaKid

thelegendoflink

I fought @StandHappy twice, both of those were clear wins to me, 6-1 and 7-1. However, it was impossible to get a third match with his terrible online, so he was forced to forfeit. The shameful win goes to me.

LordJumpMad

Maybe I should of use both my hands, but I guess a win is a win I suppose.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

Auracle

LordJumpMad wrote:

Maybe I should of use both my hands, but I guess a win is a win I suppose.

@Jumpy - But if you used both of your hands, then you'd be twice as bad.

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

Void

I felt I should say here, that I resign, as I have other things I have to do, which are more important than this tournament, although I'm relatively free now, from the fourth of febuary on-ward I will be very busy, so I though it be better to drop out now than in a later round.

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

Prof_Clayton

@Void Assuming you made it to another round.
@RedPanda Good job there~
I'll be open either this weekend, or periodically over next week. Weekends and today are best; but take your time. :3

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.