Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 9,861 to 9,880 of 10,277

Lun

@Dan, in regards to our games yesterday, I'd like to comment on the Ivana Spec. That thing is just ridiculous! You can be hip firing, clip a guy in the shoulder with a bullet while strafing next one hits his other shoulder....He's dead. Then as you continue strafe firing, might get the next guy in the chest with two and he's done. Two kills w/4 bullets left in your clip when you would have otherwise been dead cause they see you and are about to bull rush you. Of course the first guy might have been seeing a bit of red, but still completely ridiculous power. Never silence that thing, take all the power you can get with it, it's worth it. I mean 44 kills in our industrial heros game yesterday 7 deaths. You did good too with over 30 kills, which is damned good with the masty.

Edited on by Lun

Lun

Dizzy_Boy

@lun i`ve been messing around with the gadgets on the irvana, and i find that the silencer seems to stop it from flying around quite so much.
besides i can easily kill 3 people with 1 clip at short range with the irvana, and 2 at long range.
i haven`t tried rushing through a team with it yet as i kind of prefer the masterton for that job.
i suppose it`s all down to personal preferabce. but the more i get used to the way i`ve set things up, the better i play.

Dizzy_Boy

Twitter:

@smoove i`m pretty sure that i`ve added you already, but i`ll double check the next time i`m on.

Edited on by Dizzy_Boy

Dizzy_Boy

Twitter:

CaptainJack

NO BRITS IF YOU CAN STAY UP LATE ENOUGH
I have to go to a cookout, so I can't go. Royal Wedding theme, so change your name to the queen or something

goldeneye 007 friend code: 457199798714
NL website: nlheadq.webs.com

@Capt Jack Woah .. LEAVE THE BRITS ALONE !! ,You could had said that theme a little bit nicer dont you think

Goldeneye 007 wii 176799697656
PDT:Time Zone
My Fav Gun: STRATA ALL THE WAY
Yeahhhhh...Buddy!
Your mistake is my kill and my mistake is still my kill XD

RoryLee

@Lun
Whats wrong?

Nintendo ID: RoryLee
3DS: 3007-8085-6351

Lun

were you guys telling Nightwolf where I was? He seemed to be hitting me with numerous grenades and remote mines.

eh, I guess I had that loud ass ivana. So everyone knew where I was. hehe.

I just couldn't believe I started that Nightclub match out 1-7, that's with noone on the opposition above 37.

alright, I'm coming on for a couple more games, just to see If I can't start a game out better than 1-7

Edited on by Lun

Lun

Chris720

Sorry for not accepting your invite, but I was ine one hell of a game. D:

Also, sorry for my outburst on NLnation, not my day yesterday... not at all...

Wow I suck... can't get a kill in edgeways... :/

Edited on by Chris720

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

RoryLee

LMAO! Why the hell would I even tell Nitewolf your position if you were on my team? Besides, the people that I talk to on Skype, they hardly play GE anymore. Jack and I will usually text/type after every match, and thats about it. All I know is that Nitewolf is really sneaky with his mines and grenades.

Lun

I was only kidding about that, But another thing about that Nightclub match. It seemed to me like all three of you, or two of you (on my team) would kill an enemy player about at the same time, either a clean kill or you might both eliminate each other, whatever. Of course if multiple kills happen simultaneously the enemy player(s) will respawn at the same time....I guess in the same place too. Then, I would go running down the hall full speed and cautiously take either a right or left whichever I think enemies will presently be. Then, like a blitzkrieg I get mowed over by at least three enemies, or end up being fired upon from all different angles at the same time. I just felt like I was getting the short end of the stick that's all.

edit: should have used the masterbater, but hindsight is 20/20

Edited on by Lun

Lun

RoryLee

Yes! I got my proximity mines!
Edit: I got proxies

Edited on by RoryLee

3DS

Well Done @RoryLee

Conduit 2 = 2150-8520-4215 - Nickname = Conor
3DS = 0817-3849-1308. Name = [NL] 3DS
Goldeneye FC = 2768-9180-5064 Nickname = [NL] 3DS
Skype = Conor3000

Chris720

@Rory Congratz man! You deserve 'em, now get out there and go deliver some more destruction! :3

You been playing good today by the way, I couldn't keep up... I'm not playing good today I don't think... can't hit anything. D:

Not sure if that's because of that 4-5 hour Resident Evil Mercs sprint.

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

Lun

Congrats Rory!

Lun

Sh00kst3r

I've noticed this thread alot on the recently commented on posts. How does this work, exactly? I'm interested.

3DS: 2363 5629 7333

RoryLee

@Sh00kst3r
Do you have Goldeneye? This is just the thread where all the Goldeneye players chat. Is there anything else that you need to know?

Fellow NL, thank you!
Those proxies are gonna have to wait until next weekend. There will be Blood! and Destruction!

Edited on by RoryLee

Lun

I have a question about nlnation.com password resets. Do they work at all?

so far every token i have received is invalid.
@HD, the tokens are invalid brosky, not to mention my initial passcode was somehow changed so that I was unable to access the website??

Edited on by Lun

Lun

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.